We own you.

Other urls found in this thread:

refugees.dk/en/facts/numbers-and-statistics/how-many-are-coming-and-from-where/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage
youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ayyy lmao?

>We own the Olympics.

Didn't Norway just kick your ass with its population of just five million people?

NUMBA ONE

>Implying the Winter Olympics are the real Olympics

No one cares for snownigger sports, except snowniggers.

Woah, five million Norwegians in the olympics fuck

Isreal: Wouldn't it be funny if we made America appear like it's the center of the world?
Rothschild: ...and then flood them with a brown tide, creating a race of mutts.
Isreal: You know what this idea needs?
Rothschild: An organization outside of their jurisdiction that puppets the nation?
CIA: Boom. Done.

As opposed to the Summer Olympics which is 99% actual niggers?

We all live in America coca cola Mickey Mouse

Lol. China owns America.
China owns more of the IS debt than the us would ever be able to pay back.
Trump is giving Asia to China and this century will become known as the Chinese century.
USA had a good 1900’s, but those days are done.

its not like you dont have any
refugees.dk/en/facts/numbers-and-statistics/how-many-are-coming-and-from-where/
based xing ming pow

>ITT we post epic America shit

wat

BRING IT FAGGOT

nonissues
>money is created ex nihilo
>"Debt does not matter."
t. (((Paul Krugman)))
>"You never default as when you pring the money."
t. Donald Trump

Debt is fake. It's not real at all.

The flag is back wards

But most importantly you own mutt gene pool

Saved.
>Bursts in thru OP's door
>Flashbang out
>Just a regular check for commies, brother.
>'Murica, tips operator ball cap.

we own your Ayy lmaos

Ok jew

(((Who))) owns you?

Daily reminder that spherefags are not tolerated here and that all spherefags should kill themselves. The only people who have claimed to go to the moon are masons which are part of international subversion for the new world order. The first moon pilot launch exploded into flames after the pilot stated unequivocally that the usa could not make it that far. If we ever made it to the moon, maybe, but it was not the masons that made it there

The American race truly is the cosmic race.

>American race

Foreigners out!

And Israel owns you

>believing the moon landings actually happened

>american race

The next poster will be an American

>implying we have any intention of ever paying you slants back

AMERICA, FUCK YEAH

American, race

>b- b- but i thought it was all about ideology, not race
Kill yourself, D.McB.

I would like to remind all of the Amerifats that even A FUCKING LEAF is better then you

>death penalty made illegal in his country
>better
Who do you think you're kidding?

You sound upset cuckada beat you in the Olympics.

You only got 9 gold. Bless

>death penalty
so we're as good as Saudi Arabia and Botswana too?

Bless what, user.?

The gook Olympics were a bad idea. Should have boycotted.

Or like the way Europe used to be.

Something tells me you live in the south.

And kikes own you.

Bless your little cotton socks, because you think the US excells at anything other then being literally owned by China, most prisoners per capita, and fattest people.

Do you mean that I live in a place where the death penalty hasn't been made illegal? Naturally, lad; naturally.

Things might be getting better here, possibly. A triumph of the great American race, hopefully.

And it's solved so many issues hasn't it? Crime is at an all time low, and nobody needs a gun to protect themselves... all because
>death penalty

>possibly
>hopefully
The good ol' american dream is alive and well it seems. now it's just to survive and not live off EBT.

All these americuck attitudes wheres your national pride

>doesn't like the death penalty

Most lads here are in the other threads waiting for a happening, user.

if you're foolish enough to break the law, get treated by the laws of where you live. I don't care either way. It's just funny that to you that's one of the reasons you think the USA is great. Cool, kill people for breaking laws; still doesn't solve the shitty issues the country has.

Oink, oink.

And you lost a war to a few hundred 5-foot starving vietnamese rice farmers with outdated rifles.

dont bother bro. youre talking to amerimutts.

Don't forget en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cottage

Because there are too many cucked places that forbid it, user. Supreme Court should rule on it and make it mandatory.

Lmao 4 Canadians killed, while they killed 28 Americans. Canadians are expert mutt slayers.

great logic.
>cuck

Kek holy fucking shit my sides.

forgot pic

It's a classic

Congratulation to Norway, they will get an extra ration of rotten fish this year.

You don't own any of those things, your jewish overlords do, you are just allowed to play with them

>the absolute state of self-hating americans

And Israel owns you. You mutts are not special, just a bunch of goyim to make your masters even more rich.

>implying you're a person that it's wise to take seriously
user., you flatter yourself, but you also don't fool anyone (else).

>We own your debt.
Terepot behind yu. Tap yu on shoda.
I OWN YU WHORE DEBT GWEILO!!!
I OWN YU!
YAHAHAHAHAHA

They are not self-hating, they just realize that the israel puppet ZOG government is not something to be proud of.

This. Americans aren't even white, don't let it get to you.

>mutt
Finnish people have been run over by lots of other ethnicities throughout history, lad. Are you sure that you're not some foreigner's rape baby?

this^

see

What the fuck is there to be proud of?

forgot pic

you are so sold on the USA #1 meme, it's kinda sad, Cleetus.

This thread isn't strictly about the American state, you know. Americana is still worth something.

You could not be more wrong.

Even sandniggers get it right sometimes

I don't hate americans themselves, but rather the ""american"" government that is run by the zionist jews.
If only the confederates had won.

>being a self-hating individual
That's an extremely sick condition, user. I do worry for you.

If you have niggers in your country and DON'T have a big prison population you're cucked

It's the political climate these days. Reagan-era-esque cringe all over again.

>we own the moon
y u no go back then? perhaps u no own moon.

Read the rest of my posts I.T.T. before you respond to me again, funny guy.

Yes ofcourse, like i said here i don't hate americans, but the US government is literally a slave of israel.

China owns your debt

Confederates wanted to turn the Mid-West and the West Coast into the South, ie. 30-40% black, lad. No good; they had to lose.

Real god damned Americans own it. Parasites suck the blood of it and congratulate themselves on their cleverness.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R5A0pg4oN8

All jingoist amerrimutt wankery.

He is not self hating Tyrone Gomez, he just realizes that the government is fucking shit and run by israel. See basically all of my posts and

Imagine owning all that and still making a hasty retreat for Israel with just what you can carry. That's the most merciful future your kids can hope for and you know it.

Americans on Sup Forums are trying to impove things but we'll only do it by maintaining enough confidence in who we are, that's what nationalism is about. But you probably already know that.

Yeah either way the US needs a new goverment that does not oppose Assad or Putin and that won't (((intervene))) in world affairs and places where they shouldn't stick their noses in.

and we own you! HA

This isn't a damned thread about the American state, Achmed. Get that into your thick skull or simply continue to fun-post, eitther way matters little to me.

In your opinion, user. Then again you don't seem like the type to be able to understand even a little bit. So sad.

/thread.

The Confederates were incredibly Jewish. They fucked over the Southern economy for all but the few (((Plantation Owners))) thanks to their slave labor policies. They allowed their pet negroes to breed and marry and even set a lot of them free into society, or race-mixed with them. Now the entire Southeast is swamped with them. The same sort of thing is happening in the Southwest with Hispanics. "Dey do da jobs nobody else wants 2 do!!!"

Fuck me that's just cruel man, those are the thinnest people in their lardmass of a country

nobody owns the sea, it's international waters for a reason
the olypmics is an international organization and you're not that great at it either considering how many people you have to select competitors from
china owns the debt
nobody owns the moon, your stupid flag doesn't mean shit