Jared Kushner’s security clearance downgraded - reports

US President Donald Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner has reportedly had his security clearance downgraded.
This may complicate US peacemaking efforts in the Middle East, which he is in charge of.

Kushner’s clearance was downgraded from Top Secret to Secret, according to Politico, which cited a February 23 memo supposedly originating from the White House.
No link or copy of the document was provided, however.

rt.com/usa/419984-jared-kushner-security-clearance/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0KREsVajo
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-transgender-military-ban-642860
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we could have told you not to trust a kike but no

from TS to secret? this isn't even news. It's easier to have a secret clearance because you don't have to be re-investigated as often.

slide thread

meaning that people do this all the time

looks like you have homo clown in charge in LeafLand who is getting ready to marry his East Indian male bride. Turd Eau
East Indians who poo in the street got their asses licked clean by this fancy dresser ass kisser. What a fucking fake fool.
Even East Indians look down on his fake acting. What a sad pathetic clown.

so you don't think that this is a sign of trouble in the Paradise.
????

Mexico, Israel & Saudi Arabia were trying to influence kushner.

if something went wrong, he would just have his clearance revoked altogether. With a secret clearance, he could easily get bumped back up to TS if he needed it for his work

wonder how many state secrets he sold while trump was letting him view classified material.

TS doesn't mean you can anything you want. there are certain designations. you get one

yeah that makes me feel much better.

Nope.
I think something very serious happened.
We will need to wait few days to find out the real reason for this... 'slap in the face' of pic related

That's because Trump grants clearance himself.

Jew lover

Even his kid is like "wtf is this faggot shit"

Breaking News?
That was 3 hours ago.

KEK,
Exactly.
His son has double the IQ of his homo father.

I know it's boring, but the real reason is that he doesn't want to renew his TS, because he likely doesn't need it, so he downgraded it instead. It's what everyone fucking does

>Breaking News?
>That was 3 hours ago.
why are you so suicidal because of this embarrassment and perhaps a domino effect to follow.
this might be just the beginning.

Keep watch on it, don't be fooled by, you know what

>TS
???

top secret clearance

Correction,
Why would he do that?
makes no sense.

I smell a rat.

Trump better hide, because he is going to get his ass beat physically, intellectually, socially and morally by Emma González

Q btfo

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=2x0KREsVajo

You're getting desperate, Dimitri

> according to a source that provided no copy or proof

Sage

Ivanka divorcing him, WHEN???

it seems likely to be part of the ongoing power struggle within the WH between kelly and ivanka/kushner

GET IN HERE

THE KIKES TRIED TO MANIPULATE KUSHNER BUT THEY COULDNT DO IT.

ISRAEL BTFO

What the fuck is that bitch doing with our flag?

doesn't mean kushner did anything wrong

kek
*fist pump* maga bro

because having more clearance than you need to do your job is a liability and you can accidentally leak data

the less clearance you have the less the sword of damocles hangs over your head

showing it up

Maybe she is looking for some hot tango dancer. KEK
Wonder if she changes her religion back to Christian after she divorces that (((boy)))

there are real happenings going on and the fbi and cia and nsa and who the fuck knows what else are fighting a civil fucking war and you are on about this

Still looks like a slap in the face and aN insult.
I STILL SMELL A RAT.
Let's wait for more dirt to come out from American media, like CNN, because this RT Russian propaganda is 100% false, of course.

you post like a shill

there are real happenings going on in the wh and doj and state department and who the fuck knows what else are engaged in treason and you are on about this

>Still looks like a slap in the face and aN insult.
>I STILL SMELL A RAT.
>Let's wait for more dirt to come out from American media, like CNN, because this RT Russian propaganda is 100% false, of course.
>there are real happenings going on and the fbi and cia and nsa and who the fuck knows what else are fighting a civil fucking war and you are on about this
Sorry had to make a correction in my post.

>there are real happenings going on and the fbi and cia and nsa and who the fuck knows what else are fighting a civil fucking war and you are on about this
So you don't think that this might be the part of the 'real happenings'
how naive of you!

Trumpsters confirmed soybois

because I post like a normal honest person you with your burger fat saturated brain think that I must be a shill.
because in your bird size brain there is no room for objective thinking.
go back to your CNN and munching on fast foods full of Monsanto GMO shit.

how is this news?

>how is this news?
because something is rotting in the WHouse.
this is just the beginning

(((Foreign Officials)))
It's always 'foreign agents', and 'operatives from a foreign country' when it's Israel. Those little fuckers are gonna get theirs when this country goes 1933 on them.

Outwardly, I'm a normal guy like anyone else. Educated, decent job, a loving wife, a dog, driving an unassuming car. I am gonna sneak my way into politics playing on middle class American worry. I'm going to climb the fucking ladder and do my best to get onto the national stage. If I ever become President, my first night in office I will declare war on Israel and I will cite decades of manipulation, interference, and the USS Liberty as my reasoning for it. I'll give the land back to the muslims just to spite all the kikes.

Then I'll blockade New York City and LA, send in ICE to round up the recently de-citizend kikes, and ship them to the giant hole in the ground that used to be Israel. Let the muzzies sort them out.

I can't be the only one with this plan. 10-15 years from now, and you kikes are never going to be sure if I'm one of the candidates or not. You'll never be able to rest easy again you rotten rat-faced filthy kikes.

Nice

You post like a shill because he gave you a legitimate theory on why he did it and it's completely logical. Yet you completely reject it without any thought and continue your autistic rant.
If he did something wrong his clearance would be completely revoked.

>because he gave you a legitimate theory on why he did it
who did it? what? when? where?
WTF are you about??

Nice.

Trump is such a dumbfuck for letting this guy have so much authority

Yeah, he's crazy letting his son in law just run shit in the WH. Trump is a smart guy, but he's a bit old school in his approach to hiring. They've been hitting him hard on that for a while now. Nepotism, cronyism, 'loyalty pledges', etc, etc. Are they a bad idea? Nope. Will they use them to paint you as some kind of autocratic megalomaniac? Of couuurse.

Fucking hell, how bad is your autism, or is something else wrong with you?
here

I think it sucks that Trump allowed for his baby (Ivanka) to convert to Judaism.
BUT HOLD IT !!!!!!!!
Was she the TROjAN HORSE perhaps?

hes old what do u expect

> (You)
>Fucking hell, how bad is your autism, or is something else wrong with you?
>here
most stupid, most lame, most stupid and most lame attempt to save face after others already pissed and pooped on it.

I hope IVANKA will not follow steps of Diana and starts dating some stinking Arab billionaire.

No one actually takes the US seriously anymore when it comes to the Middle-East peace process, so I don't see how this can hamper it.

fake and gay

Podesta made a blatant death threat towards him, but I think thats more then likely his side attempting to save face and make it appear as if theyre still in control. Hillary pulled the same shit when Flynn got booted out on his ass for being an obvious plant.

Ha. My SC is now higher than Kush's. Effeminate little bitch that he is. He looked ridiculous when he went to Afghanistan.

Kush is a woman

BREAKING

YEAH BECAUSE HIS SECURITY CLEARANCE IS WHAT WILL STOP HIM FROM SOLVING MIDDLE EAST PROBLEMS xD

Prodigious if bona fide

>Podesta made a blatant death threat towards him,
WOW!
any sauce on that, please

I smell a shill

Pretty sure it was his latest tweet

That would likely make Kushner the Antichrist if true

>I smell a shill
So International media is also shilling by covering this embarrassing story?
LOL

>Pretty sure it was his latest tweet
so post it, or

By blowing it completely out of proportion as they usually do, just like you are doing? Then yes you are correct.

rtfa
even Mexico was sliding it's uncircumcised dick into Jared

denial denial denial
only fools can insist on it.

As the saying goes,
piss on pigs snout and she will claim that this is warm summer rain falling gracefully on her face.
Same with you user.

KIKE BTFO!!!

well of course he is

>t. faggot

Go to his Twitter

Said Kushner should start wearing Kevlar on his back

PURGE THE KIKES. CLEANSE THE INNER CIRCLE. BRING BACK CAMPAIGN DONALD.

Remove Ivanka next aswell.

>Remove Ivanka next aswell.
THIS^
Ivanka
She openly supports LGBT.

IVANKA TRUMP SUPPORTS LGBT PEOPLE, UNLESS SHE HAS TO CHALLENGE HER FATHER, THE PRESIDENT
newsweek.com/ivanka-trump-transgender-military-ban-642860

t. shills
how is kushner the bad guy if podesta is threatening him and kushner wanted to block moving the embassy to jerusalem

>and kushner wanted to block moving the embassy to jerusalem
so he went against D.Trump
WOW ???????
suicidal moron.

I think this will take place quite soon, >Ivanka divorcing him, WHEN???

>you post like a shill
really?

that's hot

>that's hot

Keep em coming. I'll use pepecoin to trade.

I'm sure Russians have videos as well. KEK

I bet Trump has had some Russian qts before. But him having some russian prostitutes peeing on him was treated seriously by ICs and all MSM is fucking ridiculous.

>pepecoin to trade.

tough year for jareds!

Kek, Pepe, and the Holy Trump Spirit!

user, your collection of Pepe is very rare I must say.
Very nice.

>implying Kushner isn't an israeli agent just because he says so
Brainlet mutt spotted

Well, your pics are worth good pepecoin. Thanks for doing business with you.