Are we on the "right" side of history?

I don't want to do all this work and for future generations to hate us.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a faggot, and I don't just mean your insatiable thirst for dicks, op

that's all you mean. and maybe the opposite of making thirst for dick for men seem bad, this is the reason the world has become shit, instead

we are if we win.

I've been thinking about why the dems always use this term, "the right side of history", it's because they've never been on it; not once in this nations history have democrats ever been on the "right side of history". It's all part of their big lie, use a term enough and people will believe it. You can pretty much guarantee you're on the right side of history if you're staring democrats in the eye

/polgb/, as the last stand of implicit whiteness, is *certainly* on the right side of history.

discord gg/WVJX9z6

add a .

Either the right will win and history will eventually chronicle the greatness of our deeds, or the left will win and civilization and culture will eventually erode away into barbarism, and there will be no history.

Yes, but we are a little misguided.

>Are we on the "right" side of history?
Yes, us anti-hedonists always win out in the end, because the hedonists drive everything into the gutter, including themselves.

there's no such thing as right side of history and any historian worth it's shit will tell you that
t. historian

>right wing
>right wing death squads
>right

Are we on the RIGHT side? Ehh... well i can't quite say what is RIGHT.

Retard. Mutt education right here boys.

Fuck off, GayJew you no good ban happy CIA nigger

What work?

>ill

Maybe not its impossible to tell without seeing the future but it doesn't mean the people who oppose you are any closer to being "on the right side of history".

History doesnt take sides, but ask Khrushchev when you see him.

When it comes to social issues, the conservatives are more or less always on the wrong side of history.
Be it slavery, women's suffrage, civil rights, gay rights, etc. the conservative faction is always the villain and the next generation of conservatives decries the previous generation and acts resentful of being likened to them, only to repeat the process on the next social issue and continue the time-honored conservative tradition of blubbering to their ashamed descendants, "It was a different time, I didn't know any better!"
Fortunately, as a Sup Forumslack, the chances of you reproducing are pretty low, so you won't have to worry about having to personally apologize to your kids or grandkids.

We’re on the only side history will record

>AIDS and pederasty is the right side of history
makes me think

>women's suffrage
>gay rights
You have to go back. Women's suffrage is literally everything wrong with the west today and is what led to the aids rights movement.

The winner is always right. We just need to win

And then the right will rise again. We win long term regardless

History is written by the victors, all we need to do is win, and write our own narrative. Or we can fall into techno-barbarism where the savages of the third world hordes will destroy the world with our weapons after we have left this world.

Everything in that text is perfect. You're just misguided
And also you're a faggot

We are on the side of sanity.

Women's suffrage and gay rights aren't getting repealed anytime soon. Not even the most butthurt right wing groups that are "fighting back against the lefties" have any interest in being that reactionary. Stay mad forever.

How would repealing women's suffrage achieve ANY of that, instead of being a morally indefensible shitstorm?

History is a very long time. Are you talking about 10 years? 100?

Probably not. If we were, we'd probably be debating this in Mandarin.

Big facts

Morally indefensible? The justification is clear and ethical. If certain people consistently made bad decisions they shouldn't be decision makers. We tried it out and it was a mistake.

Answer the question.

History is written by the winners boys.

I did. It is ethical and there isn't anything immoral about removing women's suffrage. You assume your conclusion. People who make bad decisions shouldn't be in charge of making decisions.

Your criteria for "bad decisions" is "they didn't vote how I wanted them to." I get it, you don't respect women, I gathered that much, but that doesn't answer my question. I asked you how repealing women's suffrage would lead to the things listed in that post.

Right side of the history literally tortures children by messing with their sexual development

>you don't respect women
>insert PewDiePie joke

Answer the question.

>women
>gay men
>noice
>epstein pedo and divorce and aids rates
pussy cancer rates too? hrm?

LGTBQQ+ supports sex change operations. Do you think the main proponents of the lobotomy were on the "right" side of herstory?

They won't hate us.

But they will hate the masses of idiots who ignored the hubris of their decisions & willingly blinded themselves to the consequences their future generations would endure to entertain their fantasies.

A dad who disciplines his son & teaches him hard lessons will earn his love & respect when he becomes a man.

A dad who coddles his son & lies to him will earn his scorn & blame when he becomes a broken man.

You only know when the dust settles, and the fight hasn't even really begun.

I honestly did not read it until now, and it is phrased awkwardly. "Radical" groups like the Alt-Right would not seem as radical and they would not need to be as reactionary in a world where women did not vote.

And you still assume your conclusions. You start with the assumption that it was immoral to keep women from voting when that was the norm for most of human history. There are some exceptions, but not many. Your ideas about morality are laughable. You either have the dumbest idea of universal morality ever or you are a relativist who wants the authority of a universalist.

Weren't the hippies on the right side and now they're hated?
If you leave a mess to clean up, you're hated
If you leave good times, you're loved

This.

No one complains about getting drunk until the night after.

How's the gay community responding to Stephen Fry getting prostate cancer?

you're not on the right side of history, but don't worry, you will likely not have any offsprings yourself, but even if you do they will never hear about your internet nazi phase

IF your people have the luxury of calling you a monster in the future because they are still alive then it will all have been worth it.

There is no “right side of history”, faggot

>are we on the "right" side of history?
only if we win

He's a complete pede and hardly bothers to hide it because so is everybody else at the bbc.

If might makes right, and the left wins literally every time, then I'd say the losing side is the wrong side.

alot of fags say this now. so gay. so very very gay.

Yes we are on what I think you mean to say which is the winning side.
We win. Their multi trillion dollar illusion of consensus is an exactly that. Brake it down with truth which is free and memes, which utilise image.
Trigger them, trip them up, give them their bogey man and then smile and be charming to the 99% of people who have a natural tendency to think like you (as proven by all history) but are memed into the corner by six hours of TV brainwashing trance per day.

If we lose there won't be any history.
We must succeed.

>Women's suffrage and gay rights aren't getting repealed anytime soon.
And that's why there's no saving western civilization. All we can do is watch it collapse, and pray there's something left to rebuild.

>I get it, you don't respect women
First off, respect is something you earn. Secondly, women as a group have shown they aren't worthy of respect.

We either win the culture (read: race) war regarded as vanguards and heroes, or we fail as comic book-esque villains and we have our raced washed from the genepool. When the stakes look like this, public perception is on my back burner.

Exactly.

Keep in mind public perception is always lagging behind the virtuousness of a goal. Intrepid men don't have much in common with the masses.

Picture Theseus going to kill the minotaur. No one really wanted him to do it, because they'd gotten used to the status quo and feared change. But once he did, they loved it.

>they'd gotten used to the status quo and feared change. But once he did, they loved it
Something about this post just resonates with me. I like you, user.

We won't lose. Nature is using us to restore balance, like it often does. All sides reap what they sow. The left sows lies, we sow Truth.

Reat about Sir Sidney Smith & Napoleon. A great anecdote on this balance.

This. It's a winners' world.

I dont care what future generations think. They wont be white without me!

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Not trying to be lofty, but it resonates because it's always been true across time.

I wrote this already, but if you want a great little tale of this, look up the prison letter Sir Sidney Smith wrote to Napoleon.

Pro tip: there's no right side.

The right side isn't up to us.

>"Things that don't like will kill my vague definition of Western Civilization!"
Consider eviration, you'd make your part in keeping average Worldwide IQ score up.

There is no "right side" of history. There are idelogical winners and losers, it all hinges on how you want to see humanity turn out. Do you want humanity to be a brown mass of sub 70 iq flesh under the control of a few (((elites))) or do you dream of a greater destiny for us? Those are the choices.

The right side is the side that restores balance.

If you are a big enough pussy to ask that question then I would say no.

I am sure people were screaming no when Romans were letting in Barbarians.

Rome just needed some diversity.

>I am sure people were screaming no when Romans were letting in Barbarians.
You really think that everyone in the Roman Empire (and I mean "Augustus' Empire") was ethnically Roman, or at least Italic? Because that's dumb as fuck. Well, unless you consider Celts, Basques, Gauls, Britons, Numidians, Berbers and Old Egyptians too have come from the same exact stock.

Speaking of the invasion: the Empire had much more problems than hordes of barbarians at the borders, and they certainly didn't let them come in easily as you are implying.