I thought Asians were supposed to be smart

I thought Asians were supposed to be smart.

youtu.be/qd6cSB7XhRs

Immigration filters out the dumb ones.

Elevators and escalators are the Chinaman's greatest foe.

Wow, way to insult the poor man trying to avenge his parents murdered by elevators

we only see the best, most asians are dumb as rocks

kek

I wish it would show more of his despair that the door wouldn't open and that he was stuck in a pissed elevator due to his own fault.

Good.
Son of a bitch did this in my Coke once.

That's quite deviant of him. And I mean that in a clinical sort of way.

Kids are and will always be retarded.

Gooks are still subhuman and have a lower IQ than Japanese and Whites.

you assumed the average IQ of a country of 1.5 BILLION people is 105?

What makes you think that? Their accomplishments dont' seem to indicate that level of intelligence. Their REAL average IQ is likely in the mid to high 80's realistically. However due to their huge population they definitely have more Genius IQ people than NA/EU combined, thus they are able to project those people outward to sort of mislead you guys into believing they're all smart.

Sorry about everything Jap bro. You're free to exterminate the subhuman Chinese any time you want.

This.
If you have a billion of anything, by definition half of them are below average

I was hoping the elevator would drop like a 1ton brick after he did that.

are you implying there are no videos out there of white kids doing dumb shit?

>d-d-d-drop the bass

tell your neighbor to stop sending chinese their coal and iron

i would, but my town also depends on selling them our coal, and when no ones buying coal this place gets pretty depressed

Well you might wanna prepare to ship to the US then. Trump is about to raise steel tariffs

>US steel stocks were rallying on Monday following reports that President Donald Trump wants to impose the harshest tariffs on imports of aluminium and steel.

>Mr Trump wants to impose a 24 per cent tariff on imports of steel, according to a Bloomberg report published late on Friday.

vehicles, crossing the streets, black people, and sure there are a couple more

fpbp

Whoops

I used to do that as a kid. At our church and school, we'd pee all over the door handles and buttons so people would touch our piss. Sometimes after service, when all the old people were in the restroom stalls, we'd turn off the lights LOL.

I used to do the same thing, only, our elevators wen't made in china.

Good to know, Hernandez.

>me Chinee

Fucking this, went to China some years ago for vacations. Literally street shitting animals. Never again.

Filthy insectoid.

lesson learned: don't pee on the panel where the circuit board is at.

Unironically this

Probably gone by now but you earned this kek