fuck off rata

So is this the Vrains thread or not?

This is thread

Aw. I wanted to talk about Vrain.

Is this show still boring?

1 (one) Vrain

Episode 19: 闇に葬られし事件 – Yami ni Hōmurareshi Jiken
(The Incident Buried in the Darkness)
Akira skillfully uses his Tindangle deck to fight against Playmaker. Playmaker also fights back with his Cyberses. As their fierce battle rages on, Akira starts talking about the incident ten years ago. At last, Yusaku’s past is finally unveiled…

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Angel: Nakashima Yuki
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Kitamura: Kato Masayuki
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin

Fuck off.

Fuck off with your shitty meme

Literally who cares how the thread started you fucking autists

Summaries?

Is Aoi out of the coma yet?

It seems they're withholding the final 2 since we usually have all 4 by now

What the ever conceivable fuck is a Tindangle?

What's the point of getting out of a coma when you're still dead on the inside.

Get healed by Yusaku.

Jewelry

What expression is this supposed to convey?

A revenge thirsty autist can't possibly heal anybody

They gonna heal each other.

>Can't unsee that Aoi is potentially bottomless
Fuck you brain

Holy shit I did not know what to expect from the thumbnail

i like to think of this pic as the yuzuseres about to have sex with their Yu.

Yuzu would be shy and embarrased it's their first time
Ruri would act all imouto like and innocent maybe comment on her hair if it's okay or not for him
Rin would act all motherly and kinda gracefully yet shy
Serena straight out comment how her boobs are too small and to take her as it is.

Excuse me, yugifriends. Which animes are worth my time? I loved the card game as a youngster and I feel like its finally time to take the plunge.

GX 5Ds and Arc-V
original yugioh is overated and zexal shit.

Just watch em in sequence; starting with Yugioh DM. If you develop a liking for it then keep at it.

Come on user, not cool. Don't do bait like that.

it is overrated arc-v is decent until the second half

>Trash card that suits you perfectly still winning sleeve competition

Was everyone in this show fucking adopted?

Thanks pals. I'll probably just watch them in order, I love the cast of DM

All of them are kind of unique and different from each other.

The only questionable ones are Zexal since it doesn't really do anything new that the previous three series did but it plays the generic ygo/shonen tropes decently and has the best production values of any of the tv series.

Arc-V is a textbook example of good ideas but bad execution. It's an overall bad show but I think one should watch it because it can show you how NOT to make a ygo show.

>tindangle
Robo ballsack?

>chad without dubs

Reminder : Link Vrains deck is selling solely because Aoi.
Buy Trickstar.

I was never there for the launch of any other Yugioh series. Is Aoi's popularity unique or do the main girls always stand out?

Unique, others we're just plain waifu bait.

wasn't Aki's deck meta or almost meta or some shit? it's been 9 years so I barely remember

Aki got fucked over by Blackwings and the cult shit

Is translator user here?

It was okay. She did give us the gift of Black Rose Boardwipe, so that puts her a little higher in my books.

How many episodes until we get a villain that's way too jacked for his own good?

He is a good guy this season

when onizuka gets Whorf'd

we may nevet get a body builder villain ever again, they only were prevalent 5D's which is the series Japan gives less of a shit about

>japan gives less shit
>5D

Are you new here?

Watch them all, they all have their strengths and weaknesses. Somebody post the guides.

Black Rose and Plant Synchro were pretty meta back in the day, but her role in the story was completely replaced by Crow. She still stood out quite a bit, though.

>Which animes are worth my time?
I was just like you a few years ago. DM and GX were my childhood and after nearly 10 years i decided to watch ARC-V because the plot seemed interesting. Now im here 2 years later watching VRAINS because is the last remaining of my childhood. Anyway, just watch ARC-V because its an anniversary series and has old characters or just start watching VRAINS. No Yugioh is worth to watch so just do what i say or leave because you'll only just be wasting your time

He's not wrong though, japs don't care for 5D's but absolutely love Zexal.

Read it first; you won't regret it.

>but I think one should watch it because it can show you how NOT to make a ygo show.
What a pointless study.

Literally the only reason to watch ARC-V is for memes, and they're as dead as Dennis.

>No Yugioh is worth to watch so just do what i say or leave because you'll only just be wasting your time
I was going to argue until this point. This is probably true for most people. I'd argue that you should probably skip ARC-V at this point, too.

Kusanagi betraying Yusaku when ?

source?

My body is ready for tindangles!

You mean besides the fact ZEXAL is still getting reruns years later, while the rest (except for the "remastered" DM) are getting ignored?

You should give all of them a try, and make sure it's subbed.
DM is fine. Not my favorite but it's pretty uncontroversial all around. Though the manga is better.
I've tried to watch GX twice, and even when I was just watching it for the side characters and the memes I couldn't stomach it.
5D's is pretty much unanimously liked up until episode 64. I dropped it during the tournament arc that happens afterwards, but there are plenty of people who still liked it, though much less than before.
Zexal is the second most controversial series. Keep in mind that the beginning is the worst part of the show, though it does have it's moments. If you're in it for the long haul, episode 40 is where I think it gets good, and you can skip some of the number-of- the-week duels if you really don't like them.
Arc-V is basically 5D's 2.0, except twice. After the first tournament arc, the pace slows to a crawl and most of the stuff that happens is filler. Then after the next (unnecessary) tournament arc, it speeds up off a cliff as the writers realize they actually have to end it. It's a long drop to dumpster fire tier.

I'm really, REALLY hoping that someone mistranslated "tentacles" because at least with tentacles we can get some hot incest tentacle BDSM love, but with tindangles... I don't know. Forking the dongle and all that nonsense going on.

The katakana from the original summary is ティンダングル, which has a pronunciation basically like "tingangulu".

Duel Monsters aired alongside ZEXAL, too. It's been constant since before ZEXAL even started.

Yep during Zexal's original run they had Duel Hour with DM reruns.

But what is it even a portmanteau of? The closest computer term to "dangle" is "dongle", which would make sense giving that a dongle is hardware that needs to be plugged into hardware to operate sensitive hardware and Akira runs security, but why would they use "dangle" instead of "dongle"? Not only that, why is it combined with the word "tin"? For Tindr?

>In the Yu-Gi-Oh! movie during the initial stages of the script well; there was a scene where Anzu ran out of patience with Yugi constantly obsessing over cards but it was axed! LOL.
So in the end Anzu really wanted Yugi's dick after all. A shame they cut this scene from the movie

Why are you assuming it's computer related?

feather duster is limited?

In OCG it is

>WE'RE IN JAPAN YOU IDIOT

This never fails to get a laugh out of me.

I find it really funny how the new director changed absolutely everything inclusing the DVD cover. And they even add some documentary from the cast which is something i've never heard Yugioh do before

5D's as a whole got fucked over hard by the cult shit.

Those terrible chest insertions.

Is this a motherfucking JoJo reference?

It seems like the new director is tired of the same old bullshit that's been going on for a while and actually wants to make a difference. He has a good track record behind him and he seems to have newer blood, so it might just be the revitalization needed to make YGO not as shit as it has been.

What a slut

Are there girls in real life who do nothing but schlick themselves all day? Or is this just wishful thinking on my part, because it makes me feel better about myself for just jacking off all the goddamn time because I have nothing I'd rather be doing?

they hate Arc-V, but 5D's is mostly ignored, hence "give less of a shit about"

Who knows really. I've never met a girl who would say she masturbates

I feel like this should get more replies since more than half the people in these threads are girls

It would, but announcing that you're an autistic girl when the love of Aoi is at its peak (thus far, it could go even higher) is kind of a stupid move. Not only that, it would almost read like an invitation for people to request "more information" on their fingering habits.

some girls do admit they masturbate if asked, a couple girls I knew in college had no problems with it, but otherwise they don't bring the subject

Did Kaiba win at the end of DSOD? Please tell me he won against Atem.

Kaiba only beat Atem in a simulation. In his duel with Yugi, his Life Points were just one second away from being dropped to 0 before there was a power outage thanks to not!Bakura interrupting the event to become not!Zarc. Kaiba has still not beaten either Yugi or Atem.

Of course he didn't.

To answer you Sup Forumsutists virgins' questions since you will never find out directly from a real girl

>It's hard for a girl to get in the right mood to masturbate, it could happen 2 days in a row or once a month, it's not as instantaneous as it is for guys
>You have to really know the right spot to touch yourself, some girls never find out themselves, most times you find it out pure luck, which is why is hard to get orgasm even during regular sex
>It's true is easier to get multiple orgasms in a row after the first one, but is usually painful after the second time
>Girls don't touch themselves all the time because it is easier to get a UTI since the urethra is shorter if you do it too often

Why can't best boy just win for once? I just want him to be happy.

>I just want him to be happy.

But he was happy at the end of the movie.

The moral of the story is rich fags always lose

WHAT THE FUCK IS A TINDANGLE

If you don't know you should just get out.

It's tentacle rape archetype that counters trickstar.

It's gonna be a geometry based deck.

The only thing Akira is going to win out of this is getting to walk in on some autistic boy inseminating his sister someday

too busy trying to find a job to care