ITT: Mangakas who've lost their touch

ITT: Mangakas who've lost their touch.

Yeah filthy frank's channel really has gone to shit

His New World arcs besides Zou have been a borefest lately.

Inoue

Do one thing for long enough and you're bound to slip.

I don't even care for berserk anymore. I literally speedread it

rei hiroe the ending of re:creators is bad

That dude who made kaminomi

Big Mom Arc is very good

yukito kishiro
Gunnm: mars chronicles and the original series like day and night in plot, art, and just sheer taste

I'm 29. I literally started watching with the first season. I used to download some 30mb real media files via dial up that took all night. I love the series. But in all fucking honesty I look at fuckign Naruto and think how satisfactory it was for the very first time ever seen a satisfactory ending to a long running series. One piece is becoming so tiresome.

nardo isn't over yet, retard

this mother fucker,he owes me a perfect good ending....

same.

The guy who made beelzebub

>implying he's not portraying the anime as light hearted now so he can kill all the new crew off again

TRUTH

The second they started showing all the characters new attacks just for the sake of it on that squid after they dived with their boat towards the fisherman island, i just knew it was never gonna be the same again.

>when you peaked too early
Sad,

same. The art is pretty shit now too. Has been for a long time now. It's very clear that Miura doesn't really give a shit about hismanga anymore.

>Naruto
>Satisfying ending
It was better than Bleach's ending but it wasn't good by any means.

Although did he ever even have a touch? Outside of his art and the first two arcs, his main character was as bland as drywall.

>implying the "we've finished the series but we're not going to leave money on the table so now we're really just going to make up shit" isn't an ending

Was he bland though? He was a rebelling teen. Granted I don't buy the whole 'being bullied' bit but he had a fairly solid backstory

Hell I'd go as far and say that the 'final chapter' wasn't even written by Kishihomo but just a construct to milk the future generation as long as possible. He could've made an ending that would have been much more original. But he didn't

You don't get it. It was satisfying because it was an ending, finally.

The dude who made yugi-oh pretty much cashed out on his first success and never made anything else.

Filthy Frank looking ass

nice

flawless.

Sui ishida is the correct answer

Joji Morikawa is the only choice. Hajime no Ippo was my favourite manga of all time and now it's one of the worst I've read

I could never understand why a boxing manga is this drawn out. I could understand battle shounen with a fantasy setting that focus on a lot of world building, but how many fucking chapters do you need for a boxing series.

Try rereading through the first 600 chapters again.
Remember when Ippo figured shit out on his own?
Remember when his coach actually gave him meaningful advice?

Fits a little too nicely.

>literally looked like this for one chapter

But of course you autists didn't bother to read past that point

I'm convinced Sup Forums doesn't actually read manga anymore