Is drake literally retarded?

>Make video called "God's Plan"
>Directly contradict Jesus' word
>Not even some apocrypha weird fringe book or prophet
>Literally directly contradicting Jesus
>"God's Plan"
>"Dont tell the label who obviously planned this with a marketing team teehee!"

Extra annoying cause he literally grew up in the most expensive neighbourhood in Canada. He's literally a spoiled rich kid pretending he's "down with the hood life".

I don't need to call him a hypocrite, Jesus Christ already did.

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why exactly do you care about this nigger? go back to Sup Forums

>Make Drake a Crip Again

Tldr

He's not black, he's Canadian, spouting words far more dangerous than the average hood rat.

No, his God is Lucifer as anyone with a profile in the entertainment industry must be a freemason and therefore is to bow before their "worshipful master" (Lucifer). satan will be giving a lot of people free shit if it means they are going to hell.

Drake is Jewish.

I could never get behind this theory

you got any evidence? or is it all just fear mongering?

Because its funny to shit all over some pretentious faggot who wants everyone to fawn over how "awesome and generous" they are, literally invoking "god" while going against "gods word".

What is your obsession with defending drake? Too much time spent pruning cuckspam threads warped your mind janitor scum?

>Extra annoying cause he literally grew up in the most expensive neighbourhood in Canada.
sauce?

vigilantcitizen.com/

This nigga racist though, on the for-real-a, and here's why: if it would really be about helping those in need, he'd go down south to help some white folk too. Americans don't like to admit it, but there's plenty of dirt poor people down there who can't even afford fixing their teeth, getting glasses done etc. It's all virtue signalling and pushing the "blacks are the victims of a white society, even in this day and age" agenda in the media. How does that help? You American crackers and niggas alike best enjoy your helter skelter, 'cause at this rate it's fucking coming.

Canadian niggers are the most obnoxious niggers in the world.

How big is drake seen in canada? Is he on the same level as trudeau?

Everybody buttworships drake. They think he's a god. You also have to remember he was a "teenage hearthrob" because he was in a really faggy preteen drama called "degrassi"...you see having a jewish mom and growing up in the riches t neighbourhood in Canada means he got a connection to the television industry. He's been manufactured from the start. I actually feel sorry for him in a way, cause theres a 40% chance he got WEINSTEINED by someone in the industry like most other child actors.

He's a Jew, retard. Of course he will be against Jesus

Is he publically a jew though? I thought he pretends to be christian?

definitely. and the best part? i agree with not blowing your own horn or trumpet. but what if your very name. a name you chose for yourself. was trump. in the bible. trumpet. is trump. dont blow trumps eh. good advice

No he's not retarded he's Jewish. Every single thing he ever does is to raise his net worth so he gets a better spot in Jewish heaven. He knows exactly what he's doing.