Are there any anime that you will most likely never watch because the character designs are so ugly?

Are there any anime that you will most likely never watch because the character designs are so ugly?
I feel that way about Maid Dragon.

What's wrong with them? Aside from turd horn.

Anything 3DCG

>maid dragon
>ugly
what? how can you think anyone other than Lucoa is ugly in that show?

It's the other way around for me. I'm more inclined to watch a CGI anime with cute girls than a 2D anime with cute girls. Tesabu, Gdgd, JK Meshi and Kemono Friends haven't let me down.

I just think that the faces and the proportions of the characters look terrible

I think the animation grows on you once you get interested in the character relationships.
However, Elma's horn and Lucoa's breasts are indeed terrible. You even start to notice that they start showing Elma with her horn less and less.

Fat loli.

>no watching an anime because of the chara design
Literally the most retarded reason possible.

Not really. Not watching an anime because of the animation quality is far more retarded

Your opinion is wrong

Pretty sure its the two of you who are retarded.

Love Live. The character designs look soulless.

Definitely One Piece. Then again I'm a Kyoanifag so...

definitely fucking this. one piece has characters so fucking butt ugly I can't even watch it.

Both are equally retarded.

pretty sure everyone on this board is retarded

Same. I'll admit I watched Naruto and Bleach when I was younger, but I never got into this because of the character design being shit.

Umaro, I can't stand how that little shit looks like.

>not liking that sweet thick dragon butt
Poor taste, all of you.

Blame author for ugly design, Kyoani improved it as much as possible but still not enough, it was just THAT bad.

The tails, horns, odd eyes and overall fatness really kill my mood to get into the show

I think the act of improving it might have made it worse all things considering.

this show is cute

At least it's not the copypasted K-On face.

Code Geass

Honestly, that's your autistic opinion.

I can never watch Code Geass. They have alien triangle faces like the ayylmao meme. It's just looks ugly.

CLAMP's art style looks like shit when animated

I really dislike the way pupils are drawn.

I could not stomach Mirai Nikki. Too many ugly characters.

A lot of really old anime. GTO for example.

Most early to mid 90s anime had horrible character designs

I think this anime really shows you shouldn't give giant boob artists their own show. The art designs are awful and the writing is garbage.

Maid Dragon a shit.

that's Cool kyou shinja's style, it's a hit or miss
>Are there any anime that you will most likely never watch because the character designs are so ugly
No, I don't like some plots

I was in the same boat as you, but I gave Kado a chance last season. Despite them completely botching the ending they were able to do some pretty cool stuff with the CGI in that show.

I've always wanted to watch one piece, but its artstyle and massive amount of episodes always draw me back

You have shit taste

...your point is?

Let's get the obvious out of the way

The anime adaptation is shit anyways

I don't think so. I know that plenty of people are highly adverse to Ping Pong the Animation, and it's one of my personal favorites. I figured that someone would mention as well. I never saw a reason to avoid a series based on its initial presentation/art-style, especially considering how we get plenty of PVs and series summaries beforehand nowadays. Moreover, given the generally minuscule amount of anime-original series, I'm pretty certain that the only time one should be able to say "I'm avoiding this series because of how it looks," is when one mentions a manga.

Also, Tooru is love.

>Kyoani improved it as much as possible
Do not confuse improvement with stylization. All Kyoani did was tweak the characters to appeal to a broader audience by making the large breasts have perfect proportions and the lolies thicc for no reason other than sex appeal. The characters in the manga are much more appropriate for the target demographic
>pic related how can you say the animation is an improvement on this

yes

But manga Tohru is cute. The manga's outset is actually filled with more cosmetic details, bolder/cleaner lines, more color contrast, and healthy doses of crosshatching. It's only after COOL started juggling, like, four concurrent series that quality began to really dip. Early manga Tooru and Kanna are charming.