Hey Sup Forumstards fucking an asian girl is still racemixing

Hey Sup Forumstards fucking an asian girl is still racemixing

Agreed.

>mfw i'm a chink so it's not race mixing

oh shit, lilo is getting old!

It's race mixing but it's not mixing with the lower races so there's no problem.

wrong you afterbirth. All you anons need to start working out or something because the only reason you want an asian is because its the easy way out. It takes effort to get a white wifey with integrity. Nothing in life worth having is easy. dipshits get with the program

not an argument

Thats clearly a lie goblino

Racemixing with an Asian vs paying out the ass in child and spousal support after you lose the house.

I don't support the Sup Forumstard ideology but with that logic your are saying you should marry a jew, their iqs are higher than asians statistically

>fucking an Asian girl is still racemixing
But not all racemixing is bad. Subspecies mixing is bad. There are three Human subspecies Eurasians, Africans, and Australoids. All non-eurasians are subhumans, which is why you shouldn't mix with them. Asians are master race, so its fine.
Jews are parasitic. Jewish identity acts like a virus. If the child doesn't know he is part jewish he should be ok. However, Jewish women are shit anyways.

I fucking love their Asian features, I want my kids to have slant eyes

Nice mexican

Those would be called epicanthic folds
Please don't breed and give your kids retard features

I'm not convinced that racemixing is inherently bad. Most/all of the bad shit that comes with it can be avoided. Helping niggers reproduce is pretty damn bad tho.
Only Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs, but that's hardly a measurement of superiority since they're all inbred and prone to disorders. Also, only 1.4% of the U.S. population is Jewish so it would be a lot more difficult to find one. Also they're fat.

The mixed girls in your pic are actually pretty cute desu. I can't help what I like though, I'm riced

What if you are Asian?

Typical American education is showing. Please cover up lewd.

That's because they are cute user

These threads tonight have convinced me to reinstall tinder & try to find an Asian girl of my own. God damn they are fine, wish me luck anons

Then it is not racemixing

Jesus I have yellow fever bad, but not for ones with the bodies of 11 year old boys