Dragon Ball Super

Spopovich vs Videl was one of the best fights in DBZ

SJW's were so outraged that a female fighter got beaten up

equal rights equal fights

videl getting her shit kicked in is actually the reason kale and cauliflower fights are such shit

dragonball females will never have a chance outside of the kitchen

> Why doesn't DB have any strong females

> Female gets beat up like Male

> OMG this supports abuse against women, boycott dbz

Both those two deserve the same fate as videl and /ourguy/ Freeza is the man for the task

I really really LOVE Vegeta!

Gohan was constantly beaten half and in one case to death as a fucking 4 year old.
Those ho's and cucks are bitching that a girl who can leave the goddamned ring at any time and even KILLED a human fighter to win getting what amounts too boo boos is bullshit.
Fucking BULMA got it worse then her most times and she can't fight worth a fuck. Irnoically enough, Bulma was canon stronger then Videl at that time.

Honestly, women should be banned from shounen (or just anything action oriented in general). They serve no purpose. If you want something pretty to look at than make some of the men look like girls.

>If you want something pretty to look at than make some of the men look like girls.
This is bait, right?

vegeta getting tortured to near dead by freeza was way more brutal then videl getting her personality slapped out of her by spopobitch

>Honestly, women should be banned from shounen
user, shounen was created for men. i'm not about to watch an all-male cast, without the occasional eyecandy to break up the homoerotic setting. an hour of men grunting, hugging and hitting each other, without some big soft titties to look at? pass.

I can't wait until Freeza fucking ends this Disney World fagfest.

Goku vs Jiren is the best DBS fight

then you should go watch prison school or whatever beta cuck show that would appeal to pussy worshiping faggots like you.

>pussy worshiping
>faggot

It really was.
Speaking of which, one of the fighters in this tournament of bore maning up and giving himself the task of spopoviching the hell out of the useless jobber girls would unironically do a TON to improve the current shitty arc.
Foy you people that used to complain about DB being a sausagefest, I hope it has now become obvious for you, too, just to what degree the mere fact of having these shitty boring girls running around "helps" in dragging down this tournament arc as a whole.

zeno should waste them for being female and existing near him

But girls love watching ripped sweaty guys fighting each other.

You are of weak moral caliber and a slovenly person.

Is there anything more half assed and ambiguous than the complete failure of an execution which was the "Beyond God Base form"?
So glad to see SSG back to put it back in its place.

So this new form is going to be a result of Goku absorbing his Spirit Bomb, right?

This.

>wanting androgynous crap
Nope, literally anything else is better than shit like this.

Raditz vs Farmer with gun was the most memorable fight for me. Never before had I been so excited and I highly doubt I'll ever be again.

Also, the fight between Spopvich and Videl was terrible because Videl at that point had short hair. She's been totally worthless since she cut her hair. You user... should be ashamed.

Favorite fight in DB?
Favorite fight in DBZ?
Favorite fight in Super?
Favorite fight in GT? (If you have one)

Goku vs Jackie Chun
Goku vs Vegeta (Saiyan arc) OR Vegeta vs Recoome
Vegito vs Merged Zamasu OR Beerus vs Goku
Goku vs Nuova Shenron

reminder that toyocucks got ripped a new asshole

bulma

Can someone post the 3d goku with 200 abs and a lot of muscles?

>Favorite fight in DB?
Bulma vs Goku in very first episode

>Favorite fight in DBZ?
Raditz vs Farmer with shotgun

>Favorite fight in Super?
Pan vs Pilaf

>Favorite fight in GT? (If you have one)
Luud cult leader vs cult members

no

has he transformed yet?

It'll be a sad moment when U6 ends up getting erased.
post spic images

please

Does anybody even give a fucking shit about anyone from U6 other than Champa and maybe Vados?

TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER YOU BEAST

Here you go

How can you forget the Donutman?

since (You)'re asking so nicely, I have this

Fuck sHit.

freshly baked

oc pls donut steel

Jiren's mine

1)Piccolo (Majunior) vs Goku rematch at the Tournament
2)Z anime: Goku vs Vegeta, manga Z era: Perfect Cell?
3)GT: Baby vs SS4
4)Super manga: Merged Zamasu, anime: Beerus vs SSG.

>bootleg universe
Nope, and I don't care about these two either.
Champa especially can go get fuck- I mean erased. Ungrateful cunt who never even does anything for his superior brother; restoring bootleg verse Earth was a waste of a wish on his part. Entire plot of ep 104 with Goku saving their ace was gun-in-the-head worthy, too. Their plot armor with their "strongest" fighters being spared when they all should have been disqualified several times now is yet another kick in the teeth from that shit universe. I can't wait for when Zeno does away with it.

Manga is way more canon than early Toei trash anime.
Since Shueisha stepped in the anime has improved but it's trying to hard to be like the manga. Even using Toyotaro's GoDs and bringing back SSG.
The manga did also start before the anime by a whole month and it doesn't even credit Toei at all for the rights, it involves the direct franchise rights owner Shueisha/Jump and skips the middleman which is Toei and FujiTV

*tips fedora

DB = Roshi vs Tenshinhan
DBZ = Piccolo vs 17
DBS = Goku vs Hit
DBGT = Baby Gohan and Goten vs Vegeta

No, he only lives to make donuts.

I'll hold off Jiren!

Broly! Go after Zeno!

But Kale got beaten the shit out of her.

Which one came first, Toyojuan

>no battle damage
It's shit.
And people were calling this ryona bait back then? Super babbies really don't know shit.

The manga, and the franchise rights owner Shueisha is more than pleased to consolidate the IP without letting Toei run it to the ground without their permission.
With the newly established Dragon Ball Room however the anime is getting better.

>The manga did also start before the anime by a whole month
The RoF supplemental shit doesn't count because Super wasn't even out yet, Toyopaco

>The manga
Nope.

The manga debuted in June, a whole month before the anime started in July you retard. Nothing to do with the movies.

>mfw Spiritbombtheoryfags were right

Nope, you're wrong.

Even if it did, it's just the fucking BoG rehash and it skips the entire RoF arc. The actual new canon material came first in the form of the anime.

He would be stronger if he had not appeared and fought during Buu saga and the first two arcs of Super? because Super shows that "returns" comes with great relevance and power-ups, just look at 17, Frieza and Roshi... the first two appeared for the last time during the android saga and the last fight of Roshi was against King Piccolo.

Just imagine that Tenshinhan didn't appear since the defeat of Cell, he would be stronger and relevant now or not?

>3 seconds on Google...

No it didn't, Toyotaro was writing the U6 arc that the anime adapted some panels of after. (At the time the anime was still stuck in RoF)

Broly! Majuub! I'll keep Jiren and Zeno busy! Just get Goku to the Grand Priest!

That's some nice bullshit you just pulled out of your ass user, got anymore?

Oh, user...

>can't handle the truth
Toeipacos are so pathetic. There's two direct examples of the anime reusing Toyotaro's storyboards.
1) the strong willed wife gag scene that's identical
2)the planet shot of the Tournament grounds which was revealed in an interview that Toriyama wished for them to be drawn bigger in the manga.

It's true though. Go fucking read the manga yourself and compare the first appearance of Vados/Champa to their first appearance in the anime.

I fucking hate the way how the arm muscles are drawn ever since Yamamuro took over anything DB that gets animated.

All those words and you've still proved absolutely nothing beyond what you think is true because it supports your side.

>Go fucking read the manga yourself
Why would I want to read a fanfiction? I already suffered through Multiverse.

Nobody likes this scowling faggot anyway

Why?

>it's another falseflagging/troll Toeicuck ruins the thread episode.

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

bbbbbbbbb BOOGIE BACK

Can you make an actual legit, different question next time?

Because outside of the Z fighters, there's nothing.

since when is it the second weakest? still don't understand mortal level?

Because U6 have a whole saiyan planet and more Namekians?

>Why would I do the thing that would prove me wrong when I can't handle being wrong?

Could have just said that and maintained a shred of dignity.

>gokuck can't even touch jiren even while using his kaioken x20

He is finally done, he will finally get btfo I can feel it coming

What's sad is you actually think you've been making points this entire time.

Have you ever been so lonely that you samefagged yourself thrice?

Fix the tournament in one sentence, I'll start
>Goku snaps and violently murders everyone

Who /spic/ here? Freezer saga just ended, are you enjoying the dub now?

Do you want also ToP dubbed as well?

Goku wore it better.
Deal with it, Vegecucks.

>Gohan kills el grande padre

Everyone but Cooler and Goku look like ass.

What about armorless?

>no battle damage
okay user, you prefer this one?

>scratch marks
Only barely, the other reason being that I care more about seeing this one hurt more than I do the other one.
At least it's not lame bloodless holes.

>episodes 107-110 are aired back to back to back to back this saturday