Symphogear

[Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 10 [11F502A2].mkv

thanks commie, I guess

>commie

>making a new thread

I searched both symphogear and dess and there wasn't one.

Then fuck off commie since you're too retarded to know how to use a fucking catelog

Surprisingly fast in comparison to the other episodes.

It's illegal now to force everything into one thread.

There isn't even thread up.

It doesn't matter anyway because the mod nuked the other thread

There isnt anymore. Apparently mods dont like birthday threads

It probably went to shit.

There was nothing but happy posts wishing bikki a happy birthday and commenting on her cute butt

And her dikki.

Now to wait for the Deadfish encode so I can watch it on my PS4.

Oh shit, I completely forgot about Sept 13.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

>commie

nope, still nope.

I'll wait

Mods don't like general threads. Don't let this become one or they'll nuke it as well.

Dont know why theres still a love live birthday thread up though. Kinda pisses me off. Also, it wasnt a general thread. It was a thread that literally said "happy birthday hibiki"

Amenohabakiri when?

For what? There's no other team subbing, at most you'll get [Amenohabakiri]

>Nothing personal, m'lady
>*tosses fedora*

It's really too bad we aren't going to get some kind of Dr. Ver vs Adam throwdown. This season has only been a slight improvement on GX, without managing to even get back up to the level of G.

I got a kick out of all the Orion mapped to the ground stuff since I just read Message of the Sphinx by Graham Hancock.

Would Ver even had a chance unless he fused with a relic?

then I'll do without. I'll not watch commie since GuP

Adam's clearly a villain, so heroes are strong against him. Ver would show him the might of love. And Nephilim fistings.

Why would you watch GuP with commie subs?

your new is showing

>Hibiki kills Kiri-chan
>celebrates her own birthday 2 days later
Some "hero," sacrificing others so that she can live.

>Ver would show him the might of love.
Fujos pls go

why is tiki such a fucking cunt?

I wonder if we'll still eventually get this move.
Though on the other hand Prelati never got to use her blade so probably not

>It's not like I wanted to remember your birthday, bwaka

Tiki is mechanized lewdness, not her fault.

>as result of their eugenics program
so kamigoroshi is not related to an artifact but a person?
does any of the geahs have some German ancestry and could have inherited it?

>I have become DESS, destroyer of gods

Chris-chan is cute.

She's in love with a dick.

Why did they even bother with planning to sacrifice one of the alchemists to open the portal if Adam could just do it with no effort and no sacrifice?

>Cag and Pizza died
>no sacrifice

they weren't salvageable as sacrifice, they explicitly stated that for Prelati. that's why Germain was trying to use her life as sacrifice for the portal till they cut off the leylines

>next episode opens with Kirika smiling in a hospital bed

>can't attend Hibiki's birthday because she's in a coma

>next episode opens with Kirika's funeral

>implying they won't skip the hospital
It will open with Kirika dancing at Hibiki's party.

The next episode will just be twenty minutes of Shirabe crying.

>next episode opens with Shirabe crying

Injuries don't have consequences.

>22 minutes of Shrirabe crying and screaming Kirika's name

That would be slightly traumatizing

>22 minutes of Shrirabe crying and screaming Kirika's name

That would be slightly arousing

for a second I was wondering why I made the same post twice

Him not appearing for Hibiki's birthday would probably go against his reformation change, but I hope they just off-screen it.

If he's there but Anime-chan isn't, Kaneko will pay.

I hate it.

So subs have caught up now?

Time to binge.

I started out really liking her but now I just want Biki to demolish her

HE HATES IT

Whatever the next episode opens with it will be disappointing because Symphogear can't handle drama well. The same will apply to the battle with Adam because they just need to tick the standard X-drive box. Also St. Germain will soon die in a stupidly heroic way because that redeems her and saves the writers from the challenge of dealing with a morally ambiguous character on a regular basis.

I love Symphogear just like any other user ITT but I've learnt not to have high expectations for it.

I hope it's treated like a big deal and we see Hibiki and her mom really happy that he's there.

There's somewhat of a possibility that we won't even get a conclusion in this season. Biki might just slap God with a Swastika and stuff him back in the box before Adam flies away with Tiki in tow taunting about how he can now enact the real plan.

I will post this every thread until they dock if you catch my drift.

Also, why did they place secret service people at the shrine? Not only could not stand any chance of stopping the alchemists but they didn't even bother contacting hq when people started dying. Hq didn't find out about it until they started their big light show. Putting those guys there served no purpose outside of having the die.

Elf9 wasted the pension fund on unsuccessful research projects so they need to thin the grunts out a bit.

If you can call Commie "subs".

I'm sorry user but the writers have been hellbent on pushing Sword x Octocat for a while now.

It's cruel to leave Chris alone and I hate them for it. She's the geah that needs love the most

Better than anything Zoid put out.

she can be gun-pals with Germain now that she's befriended

That'll be Saint-Germain's role.

>Chris and Germain standing back to back, taking down the noise hordes with gunfire
Fund it

That would be perfection and that's exactly why I'm 100% sure it won't happen

>and that's exactly why I'm 100% sure it won't happen

Chris doesn't deserve happiness. Chris doesn't deserve to even be alive.

>befriended
She explicitly stated she can't be befriended in ep 10. Multiple times at that. Is this a befriending equivalent of a death flag that I don't know of?

The commies fear the balal.

You don't deserve happiness. You don't deserve to even be alive.

Biki won't leave her a choice. Befriend or perish.

>Look buddy, this fist is going into you one way or the other. Let's not make it both, alright?

Beautiful senpai

Maybe they deleted it because today is still the 12th and this is an American board for American people, and japs who are one day ahead aren't welcome.

They were there to increase the number of Germain's sins.

We will be saved thanks to nazi technology. Hitler was a hero.

STANDING HERE

Hitler died (escaped to Argentina and then Indonesia) for our sins.

No one's forcing anything.

Getting strong Hibiki vibes here

Are they gonna defeat Adam with the Lance of Longinus?

Don't think so. They said the kamigoroshi was the result of eugenics, so I would expect it to be a person rather than an artifact.
They also brought up the fact that we don't know anything about Kirika's and Shirabe's past a couple times so maybe one of them had the Nazi's experiment in their family tree.
Would explain why Kirika can rend souls

Please not again.

Is this vatican? The fuck is going on in that show?

Oh yeah, wasn't it even mentioned in G that Igalima could kill gods?

Wacky stuff.

miracles

Fucking Antarticans. I knew they were up to no good.

>vatican kiseki no centaur no nayami

Biki will invite her to her birthday, where she will bond with Chris and they will leave the party together to do stuff at home.

Pure priests doing pure things.

>Biki will invite her to her birthday
I want this to happen so badly now but I know it won't

Considering how much St Germain loved her mother do you think she has a soft spot for single moms? What if the reason the Illuminati funded FIS is because Nastassja was basically a single mother with three children and two pets?

Single mom? They had the second best father figure in the series with them. He was constantly injecting his daughters with love!

Dr Ver is not for lewd.