When whites snap

What’s gonna happen when white people fucking snap this time around?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oNW41qJ8Ox0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't imagine they'll get much crazier than they have been.

I meant more in terms of fed up with other races and self loathing whites destroying their culture and nations. What series of events would follow?

You act like we move as a whole. We don't.
An individual will get fed up, I don't think the whole will.

Pretty sure Sup Forums itself has proven to be a shining example of white dudes spontaneously coming together and working towards a goal

and even we are a minority in the grand context of Sup Forums.

Which is our races biggest problem. Niggers, spics, kikes, and chinks in America are all clearly unified together for their causes, where as whites have so many race traitors who won't lift a finger to help their own people.

Sup Forums is unironically made up of 68% white women though

you think black people unified in any capacity? no dude, no. Nor have spics.

Kikes are the only ones on the list that are a) not killing their own people b) ripping of eachother and c) fucking up their own communities.

Not likely...

and asians. asians in america have not fucked up their own culture... china arguably has, its not a great place to live.

nothing

there are not enough of us, we're already barely barely 7% of the global population and plummeting fast, once the boomers are dead it's all over

the world will become a global Brazil and white people will fill the same role that white people fulfill in actual Brazil right now, as a tiny wealthy minority under siege (if we're lucky)

I'd imagine it'll be humanely horrific.
No torture, no impending fear, no incarceration, just paf, it's happened and is gone within the week before anyone has a chance to report on it
With my luck and in Canada, said disappeared group would be the French. Maudit anglais!

>Sup Forums is 68% used goods
Oh the self-loathing that must be involved in browsing here

that would explain why 68% of pol are emotional little bitches.

The Jews will be killed in mass but a small number will survive and ultimately defeat the white chimpout through the use of other nations' armies. After post-war rebuilding is done, Jews will slowly grow their power, changing culture along the way. Whatever host culture is left will chimpout...rinse and repeat.

It's been like this for 2,000 years since the Jews rejected the Lord Jesus Christ.

Should be fun.

It's going to be a slow burn. First we'll wipe out the ovarian jew within a generation.

[citation needed]

your stupid to take on that view, if you let things degrade to that its going to be a global apocalypse you moron

We reach star-trek era white nationalists edition.

Or we send the whole world back to the stone age.

-"Ovarian Jew", what's that, a new punk rock band?

Sounds fun senpai

Red pilled whites will all end up in the same place and have their own version of Israel but without anyone to fear, then sit and watch as the niggers starve to death, the sand niggers kill each other off and the Chinese + Jews expand their lands. Whites will slowly but surely take back their lost lands (Western Europe) and Jews will be left to defend themselves against the sand niggers.

what we are living through is our great race shedding it's dead skin, boomers will die, race mixers, faggots and commies will be left to rot in the mush as red pilled whites continue white flighting, taking their greatness with them.

youtu.be/oNW41qJ8Ox0 This hopefully.

Just like last time, once the economy collapses
except it won't collapse until it's too late

You know what's going to happen.

Only it will be MUCH WORSE this time.

mybodyisready.jpg

C18 will explode in membership

>you are here
except you aren't
economy is nowhere near crashin, hitler got elected BECAUSE german economy was kenya-tier back then, they were also constantly shamed because they lost ww1 and he also had godlike propaganda (goebbels, brownshirts)
but hey you can dream

>what's gonna happen when white people fucking snap this time around?
the same thing that's always happened.... but it will be the last time we snap, for we will rid this planet of all subverters and kikes.
This will happen in the next 4 years, mark my words fellow anons

They usually go in to a school and satart shooting

Pol never seems to listen but I agree with Dickie Boy Spencer why can't we just build the white ethnostate in space? It's got a pretty high barrier of entry I guess we might have to share it with the chinks but space is big and there's no way the other races can make it before we grab the prime real estate in the solar system.

I don't think you see what's coming up ahead, user. More and more whites are getting redpilled on the RQ, yet the minorities and their Jewish owners in this country are pushing harder than ever. They only way to diffuse this from becoming something really nasty is to shut off immigration from non-European countries for a while and to return white representation in the media to what it used to be in the 80's.

If nothing happens a major outbreak of violence WILL happen. And attempting to "reign in" retaliating whites will only make them more infuriated.

same as always, when we lose our temper, nations disappear, peoples disappear and new, more devastating weapons get used

Checked ok well since it's a dream in my version Orange Hitler sees what a threat there is in the East and builds a wall to keep the teeming hordes out and spends time rebuilding the economy and military and technology until we're in space and the world is a big target for us.

Maybe you should start by not letting your Orange Hitler bow to kikes first kek

space expansion would be dope, imagine all the crimes you could get away with there

>Sup Forums
>Shining example of white dudes spontaneously coming together and working towards a goal
Are you new here??

What will white people do? Who knows? One thing is sure at least, that is that we do have the last necessary tools. Guns. Do we have the will? I don't know. But at least we do still have the guns. If we will use them.

Realistically, it's probably going to end up the same way it ended up in South Africa. West Europeans are too tied up with globalism to start up having extreme anti-foreigner sentiments. The only place that's going to start anything is East Europe. That is because they like Asians hate other Europeans around them. Contrast to the West and you'll find that the majority are in peaceful cooperation mode with other surrounding Western countries. There exists no external national threat for massive white snapping. Ironically the Pan-European racial sentiments in the West actively lessen the chance that Western whites will collectively snap. You can even see it today that Western whites chimp out over Russians more than they do to other races domestically.

You mean the guy who tried to create Israel and there's 0 evidence he tried to holocaust the Jews even with the Germans autistically recording everything for thousands of years? I swear you stormkikes would gas Hitler if he came back because he wouldn't be pure enough for you. It's almost like the TRS crowd makes an unobtainable pie in the sky version of nat soc like the marxists make. An unobtainable Jewish illusion while the actual man Hitler dealt in reality and had Jewish friends and soldiers.

Fuck off nigger

nuclear fucking holocaust

Mass nigger genocide hopefully. Althought sometimes I wonder if it's going to happen. Have we reached Weimar tier degeneracy yet?