Please Save This (with a timestamp)

Before tomorrow.

I hope we brought enough eyes onto this.

bumping for possible exposed

niine thousand dollars? What percentage of that is hush money?

100%

i would like to make a K to cry

Saved it.

Bump

Thank, Pal.

youre welcome,
pal

Some lady’s video about this is gaining traction on instagram hahaha

There’s something about crisis actors on Craigslist about a March 4th event in Texas or Florida I think

I don't get it. One of you cunts posted the ad (probably op). What's your point

Bump

so is Sup Forums just completely full time larpers and pro-russian shills these days?

Bumped, saved, checked

Saved
Bump

if nothing happens we win

I've seen at least a dozen of these "crisis actor" bullshit ads on Sup Forums threads, not a single one has come to fruition and I don't even visit this board often

Republicucks are mentally ill, people unironically think that Craigslist LARPs not happening is a sign that they exposed the conspiracy and foiled le ((((their)))) evil plans

They will entertain any bullshit they can get their hands as long as it can be used to talk shit

Someones mad they cant get in.

I'm sure you have many more faggot memer one liners at your disposal to deflect the issue at hand.

Hitler did nothing wrong spic

Not a single one has come to fruition because they were posted here and we stopped them. Its the ones that arent posted here, the ones we miss, that happen. So shut the fuck up pedro. Go get beheaded or something mexican like that.

Don't you have some goats to impregnate, Taconigger?

No response from the spic. Btfo

I don't think it's going to be anything since it's advertised on craigslist and anyone could apply.

thats how they got ppl for other events like Charlottesville

Saw a social media post that Houston Tx was a location under watch too