Otoyomegatari

Would you be okay with having a Muslim Steppe waifu?

Also, new chapter

>Karluk bullying
Nice.

When are Smith and Ali showing up again? I want to see where they go next.

Most likely back (and somehow meeting Tarasu) since Ali said they had to go back the way they came since they lost a shitton of food and supplies due to bandits and weather.

Russians when?

If she's a 10/10 qt3.14 pre-80s secular type, then maybe I could

Karluk is cute. CUTE!

Calm down Amira.

I'm not Amira. He is just really cute especially his feet.

>I'm not Amira.
Then stay away from her husbando

Would Tarasu be a good mother to Smith's half-Steppe, half-English daughters?

>Mangahere
In the garbage.

Healing arc when? Falcons are cool but we need to get back to Tarasu.

Did Mori just signalled for Joruk's own bride arc? All of those conversation with Karluk about "you're so lucky" "ah, I would like to, but cant even gather enough horse for dowry" "cant be picky about lineage no more"

Tarasu deserves a happy ending. All Turkic-Uyghur-Steppe waifus deserve a happy ending.

Used goods whore

>husbands died early

Tarasu isn't used goods. She's pure

I want to buy the manga but the judging from the raws, I won't be able to read Moonspeak version. I still suck at Japanese. So I was wondering if the English or French releases were fine. Does anyone have them?

I still don't understand why the French keep English titles of manga, by the way.

>no dump
Bad OP.

Disgusting used goods

I would rather fornicate with wenches

I haven't seen the French versions, but I have the English ones. They're good--nice hardbacks, good quality. I don't read moon so I can't say how accurate the translations are, but I haven't noticed any problems.

Thank you. I had forgotten about them being hardbacks, that's a plus. French manga usually look exactly like the Japanese ones, they are paperback.

Of course I would.

That region has really weird national heritage.

I met a Kazakh girl at university who was gorgeous, but she was fluent in German with German ancestry. Apparently there are a lot of Germans in Kazakh now.

Uighurs are Chinese Muslims and Tajiks are literally white with middle eastern culture.

The difference between the dirty arab muslims from Iran, Iraq, lower Afghanistan and Saudi states and the tajiks, khazakhs and uzbeks is like night and day.

Done

Thanks for the dump.

>I would rather fornicate with wenches
Imagine having taste so bad you don't even see the value in a wonderful women like her. Granted I'm more worried about the fact that four brothers married her and died but since I'm not related to them maybe I'd make it through the marriage ok?

So he do misses her precious wife. Hang in there, Karluk.