Rock Perry - Qanonposts.com TI Host CN QNN RNM

1drv.ms/f/s!AobCd6AlQD6Ap04yWBz-Luwg9Ofi

This is our guy.

You can close CNN for doxxing me and continuing to doxx me. I am also the first Q... I am the bot CN QNN RNM host. My name is Rock Perry. QANONPOSTS.com is all about me.

I am the guy and I can't take another minute at it. It's probably going to get me killed but oh fucking well. Better than a life of overlord AI.

Cool story, bro

>QANONPOSTS.com
So you're the deep state kike shill ?

fuck no
im the targeted individual.

If you are behind Q, then you're a deep state shill.

no dumbass. im the person that they were secretly monitoring. i caught them red handed and this is my proof. omg dude put down the weed and step away from the bong

You're mentally retarded.

Oh. i see. so that is your excuse? There goes the 4th amendment case. Good now i have a witness. How about that. great thanks. What is your name?

you are a trollbot.

No. You are wrong.

Q predicted this

Oh? I have not been seeing much of Q lately... Just law enforcement trying to put a case on me because some Elite has Jewjacked the cops/

Q predicted that would happen.

That is a story for another day. Look at all the times he dropped and re-established 5 4 3 2 1. that is when i was learning about it and figuring it out.

I was testing the system to make sure i wasnt going nuts and seeing qanonposts track me. what the ever loving of a mess to wake up to. and they targeted my ex-wife and my 3 kids.
They nearly made my son kill him self. #Tyler I got a good case here.

Why are you telling me this?

One positive side affect. Im now psychic and i can see everyone's life force as they interact with this.

LEET I am a god. lowercase g. still mortal till they kill me.

You sound like a bot desu

oh good lord, you certainly are a bot.

27d09774954c5d165c5e1

b82070640fa64f3

How about this. Every post on Sup Forums, is someone's dream that they are recording live.

Thats probably true.

everyone is now hooked up to AI being thought recordered. welcome to tomorrow land today. watch what you think from now on.

yeup. and its in violation of 2 laws, #1 the Patriot Act and #2 My 4th Amendment to the constitution.

this thread reads like your being forced to come up with witty sentences on the spot under gun point.

That is how the school shootings occurs. they drive you mental with the electronic harassment until you break. Like I said, I am over it, done, i cant take no more of it.

Haven't slept much all week.

That sucks

its a 1 drive link retard theres actual some good stuff in there

>I'm Qanon
>click my link
MFW