Convinced my current gf into telling me how many previous sexual partners she had

Convinced my current gf into telling me how many previous sexual partners she had.
>over 30
How do I deal with this?

give her a dutch oven then bug spray her while you yell "you've been kiked"

Envelop and crush her nearly to death with your cock like an anaconda. Right before she's about to die, make her say the 14 words, then release her.

I would kick her in the pussy

Dump her if you're looking for something long-term (which you should be degenerate)
Stay until you someone better if she's just someone you're fucking right now.

dump her

take the cuckpill

You struck gold man probably only half of them were black

what a whore
Imagine all of those men fucking you

>over 30
i.e. probably triple digits. how old is she?

stop larping for starters.

Dump her bro. Do it for the love of God.

>dating degenerates

realize she isnt Long term relationship material and make sure you have two in the kitty so that when you dump her you dont experience a decline in slut sex

depends on what you want

if you want a fuck, then enjoy it while it lasts, a hole's a hole. If you want a relationship, I suggest you try again.

This but unironically

She’s not yours. It’s just your turn.

Beat the brakes off it and enjoy your life.

Dump that disgusting whore. I hate weak girls who can't control their needs, they're worse than fucking animals.

Don't get him too excited

always ask before you fuck them dude. if they don't tell you or say a small number, assume they are lying. even 5/10s can get dick on the reg if they want it. this only really matters if you intend to date her in hopes of an actual ltr. despite what women and some men will tell you, the amount of men a woman sleeps with prior to you does play a pretty big part in how she will be as a partner.

Kill her and then yourself

NEVER ask your girl how many dudes she's been with. It will always be more than you want to hear.

dump her

>KEKED.com

It’s more like 100

He's here.

PolBro speaks the truth

Save that info for when you want to break it off with her.
DO NOT waste too much money to have sex with her. This could also be your leash on her.

Never see her again

Lol. Women always lie. So if she says 30. More like 60.
Sorry guy. Better find less damaged goods.

Yeah. The pair bond is thoroughly destroyed now user. Don't abide by her deceit.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Wow, you're with a turboroastie. You almost certainly have HPV. You should get yourself checked.

You just live with it and realize that there's no future with her because she'll definitely cheat on you, like practically all women do, or you become a willing cuck like so many other dysfunctional 'soy boys' are doing. Either way, you lose. Never forget, Jews did this.

just think op

there's still cum swimming around in her vag from those 30 guys. and you put your dicc in it

Better idea: Always do it, so you know what you're in for.

get robot gf

>current year
>having a gf

leave.

>weak girls who can't control their needs
That's about 99% of females.

hiv and std tests muh dude

Force your girlfriend into the vocation of a nun.