Just got back from Canada

I'll describe my experience living in Canada as an foreigner.

>Gypsies were all around Toronto begging for money, gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.

>Tons of homeless black people sleeping on the streets of Toronto

>Non white street hustlers constantly harassing people to force you to buy their shitty merchandise.

>Mosque on every corner, more Arabic and African shops than Canadian ones.

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.

>Literally like everyday there was some kind of protest in Canada which usually ended in violence with protesters attacking police and vandalizing everything around them. One thing you'll always see in Canada is someones car on fire.

>Canada is under state emergency for two years now so you'll see a lot of armed military patrolling the streets.

>Every single day more incidents of Islamic extremism keeps happening. Canada voted to ban pictures of Muslim extremists in news to not generate more Islamophobia.

>Dangerous no go zone district all around Toronto where ambulance and police are attacked.

>Toronto is one of the most dirty cities in the world, trash is everywhere, streets smell of shit and piss. Don't even bother taking pictures of anything in Toronto, everything is vandalized and covered in graffiti due to violent protests and rioting.

>Housing in Toronto keeps getting more expensive, taxes keep raising, both wages and benefits keep getting cut everyday. The Canadian middle class and working class keep suffering while the upper class moves to tax havens out of Canada.

>The most common belief among Canadians is that Canadas national identify,culture and ethnicity don't exist.

Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.

Same experience I had. Fucking disgusting place desu

i went there looking for property to buy the people are disgusting.

You didn’t take any photos you can share with us, faggot?

Chinks were pretty cool, most white Canadians were left wing idiots, like burger tier George Bush idiots.

Thanks for the warning about shithole Canada.

SAGE
Dafuq this ain't sweden

I live in toronto bitchboy, and although we are cucked, toronto isnt as bad as you're describing it. Lots of homeless but generally they dont fuck with you, and lots of foreigners but, again, generally they dont fuck with you. Housing prices are fucked though and I do wish Toronto wasn't as foreign as it is.

P.S we dont even have a lot of fucking mosques kid. there's some and it is a problem that our cuck of a PM is letting in a bunch more moose lambs but like fuck you're autistic.

White people of Canada need to really say FUCK IT and form a white community.

A lot of you are high income faggots. Buy fucking lands and create communities.

DO SOMETHING YOU PIECES OF SHIT, YOU ARE BIENG SUCKED TO THE MARROW TO PAY FOR YOUR REPLACEMENT.

This is literally just replacing "Paris" with "Toronto", isn't it.

lies

Find ‘France’ replace ‘Canada’

>going to toronto
Like Buying a vacation home in Detroit.
Why are amerimutts so stupid?
>go on vacation
>pick the california of canada
>it's awful
Well no shit

literally bullshit

what a load of shit

Fucking faggets.

>Liberty, Equality, Fraternity does not exist in Canada anymore, it's all virtue signaling now days.
Nice troll mate you were talking about France. Right?
Don't go to Paris is the first rule if you visit France in 2018.

Thats because Toronto is a containment city. All the rich white people are leaving it because it's a shithole now, and the taxes are obscene to pay for gibs. Get out of the cities and its majority white.

So any town or small city in Canada?

>Occasionally Muslims will decide to pray in the middle of street and block traffic for hours.
oh dude

>gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money.
WAIT REALLY?
HAHAHAHAH
>1st world country
that's the kind of shit you'd expect to happen former soviet states

>gypsy kids wait in front of ATM's to steal your money
In California we'll put up with tent cities and bums taking a shit on the sidewalk, but panhandling by an ATM is an instant ride to jail.