Why does this meme upset americans so badly...

why does this meme upset americans so badly? are there any REAL WHITE AMERICANS LEFT who understand that this meme is telling the truth, and must be spread far and wide, in order to serve as a cautionary tale of what happens when YOU GIVE YOUR COUNTRY AWAY FOR NO REASON!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

it fucking sucks but it never pays to bet against the white man

This meme was forced, probably by an organization like JIDF, I know because I saw how the mongrel faces appear overnight, many created at the same time, thats not how anons work, its a sign it was a shill campaign

its still funny

It doesn't bother me one bit. America is overrun with mutts. Even the few whites that are left are obese with blistered, GMO secretions oozing out of their rotted flesh. Might as well let the truth blow wide open.

it upsets autists who post all day here
anybody who is a socially functioning human being only laughs with the joke

It only upsets the actual le %56 creatura's that
can't handle the fact that they aren't actually viewed as white people by the legitimately white people of this country.

Nah, this meme is overplayed

In America you really see fairly little mutts and racemixing, we had segregation for a reason lol
Where I come from, the community is literally 99.1% white, so there are still enclaves of highly white density, and much less mixing than say, Brazil
unless you live in a big big city like New York or San Fran

dude, there's a ton of peopel like Sargon of Akkad around, who are 25% black quadroons or whatever, and they're like "but i identify as white". they're not white though at all.

and it's scary cuz on the cenus where the 53% white number comes from? they can check off the "i'm white" box and they get counted as white, even though they're obviously fucking not. the real number for the USA is less than 40% white, i'm pretty, they're just trying to hide it from us so we don't panic.

you're memeflagging, i'm actually in america and i can attest that there are 53% faced mutts everywhere, esp in the younger generations.

>In America you really see fairly little mutts and racemixing
Thats bullshit and you know it

Where do you live? I've been in Texas my whole life (Austin, San Antonio, and rural areas) and even in the most diverse areas whites generally tend to themselves even if they're completely ZOGpilled (White Flight is definitely a reality, even in with liberal whites). I wont disagree that Millennials are the absolute worst when it comes to gentrifying and race mxing, but Gen Z gives me hope.

also,
>that ID

It's not "telling the truth" most white people in America are white. You understand the difference between the genetics of a large population group and an individual?

Same. I grew up in a small town that was about 95% white. Races largely self segregate and don't reproduce with each other. There are a ton of mutts in the cities, but the countryside and suburbs are almost entirely white for the most part.

Lol I live in the North you spicy cunts

Whoops, you're right I forgot to turn that off

>81Jew9td
>Jew

That's kind of my point, though. When you aren't living near cities that have been overrun by Marxists opening the floodgates for nonwhites, minorities are actual minorities. If our major metropolitan areas all simultaneously combusted the country would be as white as Idaho or New Hampshire.

I don't know the situation in the north, i live in Florida and there's lots of mystery meat freaks and race mixing drug addicts here.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

This is my favourite incarnation of the meme

I just find it funny black humour about the immigration situation don't take it so seriously m8s

Greed for cheap sugar led to abandoning all that Christianity and needing black slaves.
Now you're still addicted to sugar, still greedy and got yourself in a mutty mess.

HEY RETARD
tinder is pushing interracial propaganda
time to attack
get in here faggots:

Mexicans and whites race mix like crazy here. I live in North Dakota too.

>trying to save tinder degenerates

my ID says "jew" hahahaha omfg shut up you dick. i'm not a JIDF shill, the USA is genuinely full of 53% face amermutts now. face it and accept it and stop denying it, at least that way we MIGHT save europe, if we can show them that we are a cautionary tale.

I think whites are more likely in general to mix with Mestizos (second only to Asians) than Niggers or Poos. Not that it's any consolation, but at least Latins have had a decent amount of European DNA pumped into them over the last few centuries.

lol fuck off nigger, i can't control my ID tag, not my fault it says "jew" lol

"Jew" ID supports the muttmerican meme
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

la creatura americano...

I don't deny that America is 56% white, I deny the premise that EVERY American is a mutt because its demonstrably false, unless you're none of those autistic nordists that considers Aryan Yazidis and Italians nonwhite.

protomagicalgirl is jewish i think

All these Scandinavian bloodlines ending. Men and women are doing it. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Americans are in denial. My baby boomer father still thinks that America is the best country to live on earth.. hahahaha