youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't

i dont

i don't

i don't

i don't

We don't nippon-kun.

Now go out, mate with japanese women and make japanese babies. Your country is counting on it.

No.

Woman don't want me

japan needs white migrants fleeing from Europe's diversity. once we are settled in Japan we can begin replacing the Japanese until we are the majority there. Once that happens, we can declare it a white ethnostate. That solves that issue.

Because if you don't the Chinese are clearly gonna invade you because of having such a weak and small military and economy embrace diversity you retard it's for the betterment of all japanese asian and black.

i don't

Nope.

Are women against their men there too?

I don't

The fucking Chinese are just nasty.

We don't

It's theitr choice.

i don't

They don't.

That's sad. I thought japanese women loved their culture and their men and wouldn't let them down.

Fuck no. only reason foreigners think its cool is because they do better than most not to take in any.

/thread

falling population in addition to aging infrastructure leads to societal collapse without an infusion of people to buy and build shit for all the old japs

You're giving women too much faith.

>Why do you think Japan need immigrants?
I just think it needs me.

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

No op

Not really. I know women can be snakes. But i was expecting that at least japanese women would be more conservative about their country. I was wrong

Because you need Jesus-chan

We don't.
That's the type of talk that will get you "suicided" real quick out here user.
This is Nippon! We protect our house.

You can't expect uncolonized colored people to worship white god

The chinese are already doing it in you country though.

I don't

Yes u do poo
So u can use high tech loo
Plus u can go there then here

tinder is pushing interracial propaganda
time to attack
get in here faggots:

Don't let the Jews win Nipanon
The Jew fears the Samurai, you are the last bastion of hope, don't be like us

Because most of the men are addicted to anime/hentai and will forever remain single. The Japanese will become extinct if they don't make more babies.

It doesn't well not many.