AUS/POL SENATE EDITION

G,Day cunts.

Michaelia Cash forced to withdraw threat to reveal rumours about women in Shorten's office.

unv.is/abc.net.au/news/2018-02-28/michaelia-cash-forced-to-withdraw-threats/9492838

Senior bikie known as 'Cry Baby Comanchero' is revealed as the target in an execution attempt in Melbourne tattoo parlour - at the same time as former boss Mick Hawi was buried.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5442241/Comanchero-Robert-Ale-shot-Melbourne-tattoo-parlour.html

Is Australia still the lucky country for migrants?

unv.is/sbs.com.au/news/is-australia-still-the-lucky-country-for-migrants

Site-blocking hinders fewer than half of Australia's would-be pirates.

unv.is/theage.com.au/technology/site-blocking-hinders-fewer-than-half-of-australia-s-would-be-pirates-20180228-p4z23q.html

WA homes, businesses to cop slowest NBN connections.

unv.is/perthnow.com.au/technology/nbn/wa-homes-businesses-to-cop-slowest-nbn-connections-ng-b88759820z

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4jPDLi4xDpc
youtube.com/watch?v=NGM8onreGcU
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc
youtube.com/watch?v=_H6TWaa7TEM
youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Happening in Melbourne lads

>Site-blocking hinders fewer than half of Australia's would-be pirates.

what did they expect?

No its not. It was a junkie with a backpack.

Fuck me, been a few days since the last Aus/pol/.

>What's for dinner lads?

why are we letting all these rapists into the country lads?

Porkchop, some vegetables and 3 potato cakes.

>O week

Fucking bullshit, I went to O week last week, no one talks to anyone, I'm seriously considering dropping uni anyway because for me the travel is more than 2 hours + course costs are insane.

most of those rapes are by international students in shared accomadation

I still have doubts, the number can't be that high. Everyone at Uni seemed to be beta as fuck including international students.

all those south east asians males, arab males, chinese males, indian males...

they bring their 3rd world cultural attitudes towards women with them

that's why the number seems high, and it's not because all the aussie school leavers have suddenly become rapists in the 3 months since schoolies

how do i find a missus, aus/pol/?

im a bit of an autist, hate most sports and struggle in a group setting conversation wise if i dont know the people im talking to very well

has anyone here given the internet dating meme a try?

>internet dating
does picking up chicks on irc using asl count as internet dating?

Had lunch / dinner a few hours ago, a box of dirtybird and filled up an 8 litre container for the BYO slurpee day at 7/11. Drank just over half of it and now i feel crook as fuck

Yer got a GF through okcupid but let me tell you how blessed you are.

Having a GF is shit, they bitch and moan and complain and get upset and have mood swings during that time of the month.

I fucking hate it.

Had KFC on Monday when I got home from my first horrible day at uni, Last class ended at 6PM didn't get back to my house till 9:30 PM because of the long ass commute, then drove to KFC from the train station and got myself a 5 stars box, ate every fucking thing in that box I was so hungry from my shit day and felt great afterwards.

>1036 students raped.
Figure seems a bit inflated. That means there'd be about 12 rapes an hour.
I'm impressed anyone's got that much stamina let alone time to actually go to fresher events or the Tavern to get drunk....

alrighty, im gonna sign up to every internet dating service this week. every fucking one and see if i get any bites. turn it into a meme experiment. is shit like tinder worth it if you're looking for more than just a root?

No, avoid tinder at all costs, it's just for one night stands.

Go with okcupid, don't bother with plenty of fish (POF) or any others. They're filled with older women.

in this #metoo age we really need to believe women when they share their stories

I for one am committed to believing women and this figure (1036 rapes in 0-week) really highlights the incompatibility between our western values and those from 3rd world nations

Good snags from the butcher, broccoli, and boiled potatoes. Very nice.

I was gonna use some tabasco sauce but I didn't want to put up with ring sting tomorrow.

Be healthy, have average or above average job, be prepared to be a slave to an idiot for the rest of your life.

This, but you can be a slave while also having a relaxing job.

Stressful jobs = burnout = depression = medical problems = fucked

Can any of you lads expand upon these 'rumours' about Billy and young staffers? I hear some of you work in Canberra/amongst pollies, etc.

Forgot pic

yeah that might be an issue, i work shitty hours (5 am - 1 pm, 1 pm - 9 pm) and its a pretty ordinary job

*blocks your workplace entry*

>tfw was given an AWU form at work today

what do? pretty sure everyone that works there is a member

thats a solid effort right there

report them to the fair work ombudsman for coercion

Do you reckon we can use the NBN as a huge intranet with Australians only?

I'm just worried that our internet access with other nations will be cut off in the upcoming WWIII.

>NBN
>Ever working properly
>Sharing an intranet with gooks
>Settings would be in Mandarin
yeah nah

I think you have to be lucky. Maybe suck dick up the Coles ladder. Store managers get about $100k.

friendlyjordies gradually uncucking himself
youtube.com/watch?v=4jPDLi4xDpc

Politics guy on channel 9 was saying there could be a flood of Barnaby type exposes, with stories of who's rooting who becoming a political weapon.

There'd have to be a lot of them. Girls like money and politicians are set for life usually.

I'd fucking love to nuke Canberra. Just fucking kill em all. Queer Canberra cunts.

Gold coast is right behind. Heathen degenerates.

*teleports behind you*

>Can any of you lads expand upon these 'rumours' about Billy and young staffers?
Guess how women advance in politics?

Their vaginas.

>Guess how women advance in politics?
>Their vaginas
Plz explain...

you're a bad person for displaying this image and violating my eyes

I wonder if the carpet matches the drapes?
Here's another beauty for you.

put her back in the oven she's not done yet

>felt great after eating KFC
You must have had a real shit day, cause that stuff always makes me regret eating it.

greetings comrades

why the fuck is this thread so dead?

who knows, since the 2016 election aussies are getting rarer and rarer

>meant to be studying for uni exam tomorrow
>been watching Dash cam videos instead
youtube.com/watch?v=NGM8onreGcU
some fucking good shit in these, mates
>that apprentice pissing himself at 2:30

Lamb shank, sweetpotato mash, greens, carrots

What degree man? I'm thinking about dropping uni because commuting is too far.

>be Joh
>be institutionally corrupt and turn QLD into a military junta
>still the best Premier our state's ever had

you cunts haven't had a good happening in ages sort it out

Adult Tertiary preperation at Tafe.
im only there to have something to show my math skills arent complete trash in order to land a sparky apprenticeship

I missed the day when Australian beef wasn't a luxury and I didn't have to pay top dollar for run of the mill Australian meats.
Subsisting on budget meats is bullshit and unhealthy.

lek

>lek indeed.
was he wrong. no. is he wrong. no.

>t. former Banana-bender
>Russ Hinze was a fat cunt. Flo's Pumpkin Scones are fucken delish and Kingaroy peanuts are the fucken best

South Africa votes to confiscate white-owned land without compensation
news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc
Hoping for the safety for our Commonwealth brothers even though it's pointless

top bloke

they will just come here and be as arrogant as usual

or get chopped up

are you like northern suburbs or some shit? What uni are you going to that takes 2 hours to commute to?

but that chink money is irresistable

ACU melbourne, live in gippsland.

>northern suburbs
Brissie?

An Australian Passport will get you all the quality poon you want, just save your money and get a mail order, preferably a white one from some Slavic shithole

Fuck mate that's rough, though living in Gippsland means a big commute no matter which uni you go to. And because its Melbourne any away from home accommodation will cost a serious amount of cash. What are you studying?

Nah mate Pozzbourne

Obligatory.

>Michaelia Cash

fuck, how fat/skinny are you?

>What's for dinner lads?
me mum cooked some lamb popsicle skewer things, with veggies and gravy, bloody good stuff.

It's the eery silence of defeat. All hope is gone. Like a bunch of mindless zombies Australia wants to try the Labor jew again. Their hearts know it's not going to be good but their minds are brainwashed like rotten mince meat and they have no control or self respect.

>travel
M8
you need to get in on centrelink's relocation scholarship.
criteria:
1. get youth allowance
2. move to/from a regional area, from/to a metro area, to attend uni
> i.e. move in with a friend in the city
3. get ~$360/fn (YA plus rent assist)
4. get $4,459 (NO SHIT) in your first week of actual study
5. get half that again next year
6. half again in the 3rd and any more years
7. not parental-means tested

my daughter gets her $4.5K next week.

not him, but im 6'1 at 101kg.
i need fucking work, man

Northern suburbs are GLORIOUS

>>Site-blocking hinders fewer than half of Australia's would-be pirates.

No shit, they just block one domain and 5 mirrors pop up. The government is so bogged down by red tape they probably have to lodge forms for months on end to block a single mirror address.

no doubt. you also should probably just eat much less. weight is >90% about what you eat.
>tfw my missus is a foot shorter than me and weighs the same

>pic related
it works without any context

>YOU WILL LOSE IN
>ALWAYS MELBOURNE

Wot?

how does petrol huffing work

Paramed so pretty full on degree, and yer relocation is just not an option for me. I would travel this far for work tho since there is an financial incentive but anywhere near the city is very expensive.

I actually had a paramedic come into my second prac class and tell the everyone that it's very possible that AV will not get funding in the next 3 years.

So I've already applied for a few jobs, some got back to me (One a government position), I would rather work then 3 years of study, paying for a uniform that's almost $500 and doing a fitness assessment and medical that costs $700, it's just not viable for me.

don't dead, open inside
also, pic related

not that far north, just Caboolture

there's that too, i live off noodles and coffee

Deception bay is the suburb God chose

D-Bay is a fucking shithole on par with Logan and Ipswich

>Michaelia Cash forced to withdraw threat to reveal rumours about women in Shorten's office.

Bill getting gobbies under the desk?

not just gobbies, Unionist gobbies
Sarah Hanson Young is under there with CFMEU

Caboolture is an utter cesspool the markets arent even good. meet me at the traino cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=_H6TWaa7TEM

> i want my car to get all fucked up from sea spray
nah

Mate have a look at what said,solid advice right there. Good luck with your degree in the meantime

D Bay is literal discount bribie island
youtube.com/watch?v=446XSEnBXNI

>7 years already

>Nundah is still shit
>the trains havent changed at all

>the Nudah on ramp for the Gateway at 5:30am

Abo bants are pretty fucking good though.

>be me, visiting a poof i know in Nundah
>never drove there before, take a quick look at a map before i go, no GPS
>drive to chermside, fucking 2 accidents on the highway up
>turn off to Hamilton, nearly get smashed by a truck
>cut across wavell heights, fucking catch some air since im doing 80 in 60
>get to Nundah finally
>starts hailing
>all this at 5pm

so i guess that would be scissoring with that cunt shorten. maybe bitch cash is jelly that she causes instant soft-ons and gash droughts in every place she visits

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

Put it in a cup or a tin, then huff the fumes.

sounds weird but thanks for answering

turkey fettuccini. doesn't look too amazing bit it tasted great