Any white people living in south africa here? you should probably leave before you get cleansed

any white people living in south africa here? you should probably leave before you get cleansed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, but the pale boys won't turn around & start to eat each other.

They wont be able to survive without the white farmers.

>you should probably leave
No, this shit needs to be confronted head on. This is going to be the white man's Syria.
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

>get out
>government wont let you out
Nigs may be dumb but they do learn and have from Zimbabwe. Zerg rush will overpower them without help but it'll be a blood bath when it happens.

Took a class on genocide in college, signs are all there.

they will make a stand at Orania

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

Operation Eland? Kek

Also, see pic related.

I have a spare room in Bongland. I am willing to make it available to a family who wants to flee. Rent will be free for the first month, then very cheap until they are on their feet, with their own place.

There's no way out and no life for us overseas, your politicians have made that clear already.

At least here I'll get to die fighting for my home and not living like a welfare-tick siphoning off the hard work others in some foreign land

Good luck, friend. Is the military there majority white or at least white enough for whites to comondeer military equipment?

Are the middle and upper class whites waking up yet, or are they still all deluding themselves, whistling past the graveyard?

>you should probably leave before you get cleansed
says the cucked white boy in liberal US.
you all get spit on everyday by your media and hollywood.

>There's no way out and no life for us overseas

FUCKING KILL THE NIGGERS! MAKE AFRICA WHITE AGAIN

Some of them are. Mostly the ones who had to drag their own asses out of poverty despite our laws but those just given shit and who live the comfy life of having mommy and daddy's money to rely on are more than happy to take Bantu dick down the back of their throats thinking that they will get the "good little whitey" badge and be spared on the day of blackest night

>military
Our "military" is a disorganized baboon troupe and mostly a joke. I'm sure any whites in it already have a strategy to fight back though but I worry it's not nearly enough

Without white leadership and officer positions they are fucked. Denel (our state arms manufacturer will also become defunct without white support.

At least you'll be an irrefutable example for the rest of us who haven't noticed what's going on yet.

Going to livestream the happening when it happens. My legacy will be webms that have the power to redpill anyone.

Come to australia cunts. We're full but we can squeeze you lot in

We've already got a shit ton of you and SA culture seems 90% the same as strayan culture

Send some SA women to Alaska. I will marry a nice one.

Holy shit!

You mean Australia isn't really full?

Don't kill yourself live streaming. Be one of the victors. It's nice having you around.

Come on over to Australia. Seems to be more and more South Africans here.

Praying for your safety.

It is 4u shitskin

How much for a farm in the outback that can sustain a family of 3?

>shitskin
Hey! That's mean. Apologize!

No

White South African farmers will turn the outback green.

Family farms are no longer sustainable

Sign here Aussies. Protect the white south African

change.org/p/australian-government-accept-white-south-african-refugees-to-australia

We love you sheepshagging fuckers. Generally you guys are some of the only people we can relate to but running means bringing our problems over there to you sadly.

Where prosperous whites go, the nogs follow and ive heard that parts of melbourne is already experiencing the benefits of diversity.

At some point whites have to put their foot down and stop them from ruining everything. Maybe SA gets overrun but at least we'll be the first step in getting whites to realise that their culture is worth defending and fighting for

You know, this is a terrible fate that will befall you but look at it like this. Humanity will now have an example of how awful people an be to each other, regardless of skin color.

I signed, as well. Even if my signature is not counted, if you sign the petition, it leads you to a screen where you can donate to the cause.

Maybe America could trade away some of our niggers for the white South Africans?

Then what the fuck am I supposed to do in Australia?

kek africans want this to leave

Engineer. We have heaps of South Africans in Western Australia making a good living working in mining companies which pay good salaries. You should know something about mining being a South African and all.

You should turn this into a thread

Centrelink and vn commodore burnouts

Someone posted this in an earlier thread and I think that it is worth repeating:

Can you imagine leaving America?
That's how South Africans feel about leaving their country.

People don't really give it much thought, but the Dutch presence in South Africa is only fifty years younger than the English presence in North America.

Imagine that.

The entire history of America being rolled back by Marxists as illegitimate and all white owned property being redistributed to Mexicans.

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it?

That's what's happening in South Africa, and if you really want to get dark that's our future if we don't wake the fuck up and stop this now.

Kek! What a bunch of niggercucks!

>Praying for your safety.
Not leaving, God bless Ausbro

dont worry, they said they currently don't have plans to genocide whites

remember what schlomo shekelstein said, around blacks you can relax

we've got some wealthy south africans in my city, for some reason they're all ultra liberals, I can't help but assume they're retarded/evil because they say its great there but they have no intention of going back, sort of like they want of but the rest of the crabs in the barrel have to stay

And where will they go? Western countries always deny them asylum and send them back.

Julius Malema is brilliant and has my full support. Those trailer park apes should head right back to Europe where they belong. Get that mutated pig skin back into those caves of Europe until you have fully mutated into a damn human.