Give me your guns

>give me your guns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Come and take them Soyim

>no u

Something about giving attention to this kid feels wrong. Stop making these threads.

Come and get them little girl

Mr. Angry face. Give me your guns or I'll shoot you.

he has the same demeanor of a female trying to guilt you into doing something

>And the most punchable face award goes to

David, NO

my family needs protection. my government needs to be on its heels. I must always have a way out if I fuck up too bad. many many reasons to have gun

he needs to go to the south and get sodomized

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

There were better actors in my middle school. What the fuck is this.

the Hoggfather will see you now. Let's just say our little FedEx problem has been "taken care of."

Stop using Fedex

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He doesn't want your guns. He wants better checks and to stop crazies.

>hand over your memetics

They should enforce the laws we already have on the books before we start stomping on gun owners.

That would require sheriffs to start arresting the feds.

wtf does this kid look like Malcolm in the middle

Give up your mangina first

Perfect to prime people's mind, that loveable goofy smart kid is now in danger by guns. Just as that other cunt looks like eleven out of that shot show, that's taken care of 2 generations to swap majority's opinions

What he rises up and takes the entire world

(((They))) are so out of touch its ridiculous. Whoever thought that this little suck up retard and the angry bald brown lesbian would convince anyone?

>gib me your jew gold

Nice.

LOL. In three months when all this fag has accomplished is increase NRA membership by over a million new members he is going to be absolutely suicidal.

Do you think he'll use a bow and arrow when he inevitably attacks his school?

>>give me your guns
Haha. No.

He won't care, he's an actor getting paid to play a part.

I wonder if any of these kids realize they are very likely to get beat up when they try to go back to school? Maybe that is why Hogg is making excuses to not go back.

He doesn’t want your guns, retard. He just wants to take assault rifles off the streets. Why do you need those anyway?

ILL give you that gun
>unzips dick

>what is a slippery slope

The term they use is "assault weapons". Do you know what that means? Assault is where you THREATEN someone then either attack them or at the very least have the means to carry out said attack. A little twist here and a little tuck there and then EVERY weapon is an assault weapon. Their language is ambiguous on purpose.

How about some bullets.

My SPORTING RIFLES aren't on the street, they have a home. Also, bill of rights, not needs - you know the routine.

He's right, you know. Assault weapons ban is a a necessary thing to do and it is long overdue, too bad that President Obama couldn't ban them, because he was too busy with the economy and the healthcare. It's not his fault though, as he couldn't stay in the White House for the third term (unfortunately for all of us).

If Drumpf is half as smart as he pretends to be then he knows what's good for him. No support for the ban = no votes for the GOP in the midterms, and a landslide victory for a Democratic candidate in 2020.

And if the GOP is halfway intelligent then they know they'll be voted out of office next election for successfully passing a ban. That doesn't mean we'll vote demoshit either.