Rich Piana was killed by (((them)))

For those who don't know, Rich Piana was a bodybuilder who had a massive following on YouTube. He was kind of wacky and did some crazy/stupid stuff, but overall he inspired lots of people to get in shape, especially the youth. A few months ago it was reported that he "died from a drug overdose", but this couldn't be further from the truth.

What really happened is he was assassinated by (((them))). Why you might ask? Let me give you a quick rundown:

>Bodybuilder gets super popular on YouTube
>the youth look up to him
>the youth pay attention to everything he has to say, even if they know it's sometimes stupid
>a black "friend" of Piana's finds out that he secretly hates niggers
>this leads to a fight caught on camera at a fitness expo
>other youtubers respond to the fight but nobody tells the real truth about what really led to it
>(((they))) find out about Piana's racist views
>(((they))) can't have him influence the youth like this
>he's given a warning
>Piana's ex who is bitter about not being married to Rich and not getting his money finds out about his "warning"
>she decides to leak audio of him calling her a nigger lover
>she knows this will get him killed
>audio leaks
>(((they))) decide to shut it down
>Piana makes a public apology for damage control but his fate has been sealed
>a little time passes
>suddenly Rich is in a "coma"
>what really happened is he was taken to a secret government building and tortured
>he's told that if he doesn't start making more multicultural videos they will kill him
>he refuses to bow down
>shortly after this he is reportedly "dead from a drug overdose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjqIHQuMHkI
youtube.com/watch?v=cgocCPEDIpM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38
youtube.com/watch?v=H4TGzEDkpjo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You spent a lot of time on this.

Video of the fight with his former black friend who goes by the name “Mac Trucc”.

youtube.com/watch?v=gjqIHQuMHkI

They look like a bunch of fucking waddling penguins. Do any of them know how to fight?

I honestly wouldn't doubt it at this point. They are probably gunning for Pewdiepie next. God help them...

>Le 5% gang

The audio his ex leaked that got him killed

youtube.com/watch?v=cgocCPEDIpM

He looks like a complete dickhead. Only a single mother raised lost soul of a man would think this is a good look.

Don't do roids, nigger.

Whatever it takes, right babe?

Fuck (you)

No,rich banana died because he was on gear while lieterally looking like a lobster due to blood pressure,bitch piantissima was not a smart man,he didn't know when to stop.

Sure, it was the “roids” that killed him and the other “drugs” as well.

Stay bluepilled.

>he didn't know when to stop.
Most people don't even know when to start living

MISS HIM BY THE DAY - EPISODE 118 - GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE GYM -D.I.Y. HOME GYM TUTORIAL - KILLIN MYSELF

99% of people don't know how to fight. why should they?

Rich Piana was the most unhealthiest motherfucker I ever saw. He ate fast food every fucking day and did a bunch of steroids. (((THEY))) had absolutely fucking nothing to do with his death.

(((Youtube))) keeps a close eye on all of it’s users. Especially those with right leaning views.

miss watching Rich vids.

>what really happened is he was taken to a secret government building and tortured
>[CITATION NEEDED]

You’re pretty much proving my point that this was the perfect crime.

>be unhealthy
>somebody kills you and makes it look like it was “health related”

They probably look like waddling penguins because they're all trying to walk while flexing their muscles.

Remember, they're bodybuilders so their "sport" is to look big and jacked, and the better they do that the more followers they get. They all know they're being filmed and they're next to other guys who are as big as they are. So they're all flexing their hardest to try to make sure they don't fade into the background. Bodybuilders basically have to have the same mindset as women to do well at their sport, they need to be vain as fuck and they need to constantly try to outperform their 'competition'.

what really happened is he was taken to a secret government building and tortured
>he's told that if he doesn't start making more multicultural videos they will kill him

Please post the video where he states this

Doesn't matter in the end he finally got what he wanted no? He left humanity behind.

lol
>roid monkey dies because too much roid injections
>it's da joos!!!!!
kill all roid monkeys and make the world a better place

>take steroids
>stuff your body full of so much protein it makes you feel sick
>repeat everyday
>surprised when you die

Stay natty idiot.

>mutant walk.webm

ftfy

Nigger. My brother used to watch this faggot all the time. I literally said this faggot is gonna die, because he is so unhealthy. Faggot dies shortly after, because he's so fucking unhealthy.

Only a fucking retard would blame the Jews and I blame the Jews for damn near everything.

Rich was known to travel to Las Vegas pretty frequently and hang out there. He even got married there.

One night when he was hanging out at Mandalay Bay he was lured outside to the parking lot by a man known as S.P (possibly Stephen Paddock). S.P, who identified himself as a weapons dealer, was in a long conversation with Rich about guns (Rich loved guns). Rich is then taken to see S.P’s “collection of guns” in his van. He gets ambushed by 4 C.I.A agents,captured, tied up, and taken to Area 51. Since Area 51 is close to Vegas they knew that they would have the upper hand and could release Rich quickly if anybody grew too suspicious. It’s also one of the most heavily guarded places in the U.S, so that worked to their advantage as well.

>this
being natty is the real redpill, don't take the anabolic jew

t. dyel manlet

RIP Natty God

he died of a overdose look at him

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

quit larping you fucking spastic

It’s also worth mentioning that Rich had the “two scoops” meme associated with him years before Trump was even President. I’m sure that’s just a coincidence though........

are those percentages indicating how white they are?

>only two
youtube.com/watch?v=vJUmD3ZYS38

The
>can't wipe my own ass walk

Hey, don’t get mad at me. It’s not my fault that you can’t handle the truth.

>Tfw you can't even put your arms at your side.

He was a man of many scoops.

>tfw faggots go to a gym that offers Zumba.

Did I heard that right ''You added the motherfucker in your facebook'' if so, the fact he's giving a shit about facebook is a legit reason to kill the oversized fag. Do people give a shit about facebook anymore`?

wow i'm big into lifting and i had no idea rich piano was dead

Rich Piana was killed by his rice diet he started 6 weeks before his death. Rice has arsenic, arsenic is poisonous to humans. Rich was eating 10 cups of rice a day, 70 times the safe limit set by the FDA.

youtube.com/watch?v=H4TGzEDkpjo

The blonde gaming faggot.

Almost every gym has some kind of stupid dance class/fitness workout that they offer.

>do people care about Facebook anymore

It’s becoming less popular now, but this audio is from a while ago.

Not gyms where men lift.

>roided freak
>tattooed from head to toe
>pitbull owner
>living the kang life
>pixie dust protein scammer
this idiot told young lifters to do sets of 200 reps and stuff themselves with garbage supplements

>mfw shills think they can scare us

Gee, I wonder (((who))) put him on that diet........

Hmmm.......

>white inbred hicks unironically believe that a white, mutant, steroid street urchin was killed because he supported trump or was a stormfag, rather than his evident and serious abuse of chemical concotions
Can't make this shit up but I've also seen plenty of more retarded shit from conservaturds

>2018
>not doing your weekly 8 hour arm workout

Enjoy your non-gains

shut the fuck up Mexico, we know who you serve, youre going to need to be invaded sometime this century you fucking Mexican degenerate

If someone tells you to shut up, it's because you are saying the truth. Are you shilling for free, trumpanzee?

>What's the matter? Never seen a strong Nord woman before?

i feel obliged to reply to your troll post because some noob might believe you.
doing that insane amount of reps will destroy your joints and faitgue your nervous system.
the result will be injured limbs and no desire to train for the foreseeable future.

>chemical concotions

Ladies and gentlemen, a Mexican intellectual.

What seems to be bothering your delicate rump?

taci da-te-n sloboz d gras obosit care pute curu sub tine. Uite cine da sfaturi d fitness fututi mortii ma tii de terminat.

Also his organs were enlarged (GH1), which is especially bad for the heart and the kidneys. He already said years before his dead, that his doctor told him he would likely die if he didn't drastically change his lifestyle.

He didn't DRASTICALLY change his lifestyle and now he is dead. 1+1=2.

>tfw you have no lats

This was what google translate gave me:

Shut up, give yourself to the tired, tired, who can sneak under you. Look who gives the dad's futures tips to get me finished.

Just what in the fuck are you trying to say?

baga-mi-as pula-n familia ta de magazioner ratat.

>cause of death: undetermined
>matter of death: undetermined

BINGO!

i just fuckin hate fat fucks who give fitness advice. Cussing in romanian is a complex business. Basically what said in direct translation. " go in spunk you fat fuck which ur ass stinks under u. Look who gives fitness advice, go into ur mother dead relatives u fuck."

>Cussing in Romanian is a complex business

Sure seems that way

A lot of that also has to do with the fact he was in a medically induced coma for over a week before dying.

>get in shape
>become a roidmonkey
Pick one

>28
U think the brain necrosis is from that too or from the roids?

my heart is probably enlarged and im gonna die, but im only cutting back on the gh because its making my gut distended. - rich piana 2014

yeah allmost 3 minutes

What in the ever loving fuck? Kek.

>tfw when u realize the Chad walk is from being sore after leg day

>47
damn, start lifting faggots.

He died of a heart attack from all the steroids, HGH (enlarges the heart), mega doses of caffeine, downers, and probably opioids.
Or it could be because you're unhealthy, faggot.

You really need to get some sleep.

Paranoia

>based
this is the chad way to deal with race mixing whores

Rich will be avenged.

nigga u gay

Yeah no chance at all it was just the pounds of shit he shoveled into his face for years.