Madoka Magica was ahead of it's time I don't expect any of you to truly appreciate it

Madoka Magica was ahead of it's time I don't expect any of you to truly appreciate it.

_____________Head pun_________

I truly appreciate Homura.

Season 2 When?

if it retcons Rebellion I'm all for it, otherwise no, fuck your S2

I can't wait for the sequel. Also, Kyouko a best.

uhhh-- I mean I enjoy Madoka, but you're talking about originality and "being ahead of its time" when Madoka is literally a poor man's Utena and Princess Tutu.

sequel never

how could i appreciate it when i havent even watched it

To me, Kaname Madoka was the biggest Mary Sue in anime since Kirino the year before. Start of the 2010s was a good time for 'God-girls'.

>dark and edgy mahou shoujo being ahead if its time in 2011
Well if you're intentionally baiting you're doing a good job.

You shouldn't. Homura a shit.

Don't say such a thing. They have to deliver after the concept trailer.

Kill yourself tripfag.

Lawnchair you need to keep calm and kill yourself.

How was Madoka making a wish unexpected?
How can having a wish granted be contrived if it is the very basis of the show?

>we can stop arguing now
Yeah we can. By the vocabulary definition Madoka is NOT a deus ex machina. It's literally said right there.

>people still fall for this bait

You are correct.

All you gotta do to appreciate Madoka is pay attention to when a character is eating "ketchup" or drinking from like a juice box or sealed beverage container. In actuality they're consuming blood because they're a shapeshifter.

There we go. That's why Homura is so fucking pissed and talks about not wanting Madoka to change form. That's why Kyouko in Rebellion is deliberately, explicitly, not like the Kyouko we're accustomed to.

yeah, shit was real highbro OP