>greatest ecchi
>greatest sports anime
Mhhh

they did not ruined nadesico, stelvia or shaman king

then again, that was a long time ago

>cute girls doing cute things

>male MC

>they did not ruined nadesico,

Nadesiko kind of lacks a closure, though.
And now they're making FMP! Please, Xebec, for once.

What exactly did they ruin? I cant wait for this long list of a) bad taste b) lack of knowledge c) lack of actually having watched their shows.

It's actually ecksbeck

>slice of life

It's actually Kabushiki Gaisha JÄ«bekku

>animated by kyoani

You might be right, but careful

>tags: NTR

So, the best anime studios right now are? No malice. Just curious.

The worst taste I've seen today.

There are none. We went over this in a thread a few days ago. The official studio ranking is

Xebec = Artland > IG >> 80s-90s Sunrise > 90s 80s - 90s Gainax > Silver Links > feel > DEEN > [all the other shit, KyoAni and Shaftards can fight for placement here] > Gonzo > modern Sunrise

This is as objective as it gets and approved by anyone with a functional brain.

Shaft gave us Monogatari so that automatically makes them better than most, at least.

>objective
Sure. You have to be a newfag if you are convinced that your opinion is even broadly shared here.

Artland just went out of business you retard

Anything formulaic, failing to even try doing something original or straying from the tried and true concepts.

Basically repackaging shit thats been done before thousands of times. A novel setting doesn't really count.

I have one that I think is defensible.
First season of TLR shit all over the source material, but everything since then has been redeemed by replacing the director with someone who actually likes the manga.

Valid I guess. Id also let Clockwork Planet pass, although I still think that the source material was beyond saving anyway but the adaptation still was complete shit.

>your pic
>ITT: Signs an anime will take me to torque city

>Tags: Shounen, Action, Angst

Fuck you.

It is actively discussed in Sup Forums