Police Officer Q&A

Ask a current inner city Police Officer anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/diz-8FzHOLM
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would you fuck

Maybe. The whole fucking a foot thing may get me soft, though.

What City?

Incarceration or extermination?

Do you guys leave boxes of guns in black neighborhoods so that they kill each other or are those the drug cartels?

Can't say directly, don't want to lose my pension or be exposed. But it's North of Los Angeles, population of about 500,000

Would you suck my dick if i wash it?

What is your opinion on black people?

>tfw first post is more interesting than OP
would you fuck it like a fleshlight or is it alive?

Did you have to take a lie detector test?

How badly do you want to kick doors in to take guns away from otherwise law-abiding citizens on orders from a bunch of leftists who call you racist and chant for "more dead cops"?

If they try to take the guns, will you join the American Patriot Army?

I've worked in corrections when I was 19 to the age of 21, where I went in the police academy. Incarceration does both good for a lot of people, and jack shit for others. If you stay out of the gangs, incarceration can actually be a life changer for a lot of fuck ups. It adds order and respect to people's lives, and believe it or not even purpose. Guys find purpose in waking up every morning in either working out, reading, learning, obtaining a degree, etc. While not everyone does it, granted, it can be good for a lot of people. For others, like gang bangers and wannabe thugs, it's a crap shoot. Which sucks, because some low level criminals like violent DUI offenders/manslaughter, low level druggies, etc. they can get wrapped up with some serious murders/rapists/serial killers real fast if they don't want their shit

lol, i wish. I wouldn't believe if they did this shit in the 80s, sounds like some shit that would happen in the 80s. Don't know of anybody in my department that does this shit. I am, however, aware of rival gangs intentionally leaving guns in neighborhoods for young kids to "wander" upon and do some wild shit with, like robbing a liquor store or shooting some other kid, which puts another (enter potential rival gang member here) in prison or even better, dead. But that's pretty rare, I think. I worked gang unit for a few years before switching back to homicide and most of the gang bangers are too retarded to pull off a move like that.

Has anyonereallybeen faras decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Are you a short beta faget with a small dick? Wait nvm don’t answer that i already know

JUST START SHOOTING PEOPLE BEFORE THEY CAN TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY, LAW ABIDING CITIZEN

What do you think about niggers?

Do you believe they are apes in people clothes or are they just a thousands years behind in evolution?

This is a common insult while arresting blacks, lmao.
I don't hate them, but I don't have a strong appetite for them, either. I grew up in the inner city in Sacramento. My high school was pretty much all black. They literally had a black panther student union. I got jumped/attacked a lot, learned how to fight. Blacks are racist as fuck, or at least they're a lot more vocal about they're hatred for other races. But there are a lot of decent black people getting caught up in the mix of all the bullshit happening on the street. It's hard not to feel bad for a young black kid like 7 or 8 years old knowing he's going to end up either dead or in prison
never have i ever thought about fucking a foot until this moment, and i have to say it's scarily growing on me. don't quote me on that.
Yes, all recruits have to go through a polygraph test. It's not extremely accurate, and I don't think it's really for picking out lies, rather to see how you deal with pressure. A lot of boots fresh our of the academy go in and shit their pants during the polygraph, so they wouldn't do very well in an actual stressful situation. With that being said, if the dept. is struggling to hire enough cops, they may give the recruit another chance.

why do you hate people so much

Does this reflect the views of you and your colleagues?

i legit thought i was having a stroke trying to read your comment.

I, along with 100% of the other police officers, detectives, etc in my dept. have any aspiration to take guns away from law abiding citizens. I'm fairly positive a large majority of the dept. would quit if our Sergeant gave us the task of "collecting" guns from people who didn't break the law. There's a law called probable cause, and despite what you may hear about cops, we follow it the best we can. I don't know what the future holds, but I don't think a lot of us would follow through breaking down doors and taking guns away from people like a bunch of Nazi's. That's bullshit. A lot of my fellow officers and there families have a shit ton of guns, some even unregistered.
Possibly. Not really sure what that is, but if it gets to that level I can say pretty certainly most law enforcement would take the side of the people. The only ones who would stay are the boot lickers and people who really, really need to the pay check and don't want to lose their pension.

>I don't hate them, but I don't have a strong appetite for them, either.
You are a decent human being. I'm sorry about your childhood. I hope you may have a decent encounter with a black person.
Good day to you.

I agree that most cops will side with the people unless they're "bootlickers"
t. Also cop

How many cops are fucking pig assholes? I see millions of cop videos of negligence, brutality, and violence towards people from all walks of live without reason. I know not all cops are this way but how many are actually like this 10,20,50 percent?

I'm 6'2", 220lbs. My dept really doesn't hire people under 6 feet unless they're pressured by the city to meet quotas. We have a few girls and a few beta males in the dept.. only one girl goes on patrol and the other girl and other beta dudes do desk work. We have dozens of female boots drop out every year after being on the streets during their probation period. Our city is pretty tough, so it can be pretty scary trying to take down a 6'5'' black gang banger that's probably strapped when you're a 5'4'' 120 pound girl fresh out of high school or community college. that's not saying there's girls that can't do that, i met a select few who could hold their weight.

a few of my co workers seem convinced they are apes in people clothes. its hard to when you see literally the same thing over and over again every day. blacks killing blacks, etc. with that being said, i'm not so sure myself. I'm somewhat convinced they're IQ's are low as fuck, though.

they make them apparently
for a mere 300 shekels you could have pic related.
I have a feeling this is one of those "confused boner" situations...

Thanks for the response and for doing a thankless but very important job.

have you ever killed a nigger?

what state are you in?

whats your niggest story?

Why don't you retire before you are killed for the traitorous faggot you are?

Yeah, sounds about right.
Cheers
I should probably rephrase that. A lot of guys have a major respect for law and order i work with. But a lot of guys really, really love and america and value the constitution. In my honest opinion, I think the officers I work with would put the 2nd amendment first over law and order, but i could be wrong on that. There's plenty of laws we all don't agree with, that we still do. It's hard to predict what would happen until it happens. Forcing us to bust doors down and take guns is a stretch from being forced to read miranda rights to a guy who just raped and killed a four year old, though.
Depends on where you work. My dept. is very conservative and really only hires people who haven't smoked, don't drink alcohol very much, and have a solid background. Most are Christians. We have a few "pigs" that are assholes to people, but only because they've been on the job for too long. I'm talking guys who've worked 20+ years and are still working the street. When you see the same shit over and over and over again for 20 years, you stop caring about people and just do what get's the job done the quickest. A lot of the times, that means bust someone's skull or pulling out the baton and wacking them a good few hard ones. Some guys lose patience after a while. It takes a lot of work to keep your cool after you get lip from another thug for the hundredth time that day. With that being said, a lot of the guys do a good job, but there are maybe a handful that lose their cool - maybe that. Police brutality is really not that big of a problem as the media makes it seems, and I'm not just saying that cause I'm a cop. They get on our fucking ASSES if we use even a slight bit of more force than necessary. If the guy was drunk and unarmed and we use a taser to take him down, we may get suspended or at the very least chewed the fuck out. You have to use equal force.

hope you get shot dead tbqh

What's the deal with cops and funny/silly hats? Seen swedish cops? They have some kind of wallet on their heads.

How many of your superiors are freemasons?

Why do you defend pedophiles, human traffickers and drug lords?

Answer me zog boi

Dont you think any LEO dressed up like a soldier like that violates Posse Comitatus?
Impersonating a soldier is illegal and under the rules of war is a death offense right?
If Russians wear multi Cam and cops wear multi cam how can citizens tell the difference?
Is it best to just assume any soldier must be Spetznats and give them the Djibouti Shooty?

If I have a felony for sales of a controlled substance can I still become a cop?

post dox so I can come lick your boot

checked

Remember: They either partake or protect (child rapists)

Why are you a thug enforcer and revenue generator for the pedophile elite?

This sex toy is a big-time swing and miss. See the grin on that gril in pic related? Her body language is saying "sniff my toes, boner-boy." That Jeffrey Dahmer inspired sex toy is really off target.

Jesus fuck. I just can't see myself spending 300 bucks on a foot to fuck. Definitely a confused boner situation. I have to show the guys this shit, this the type of fucked up shit they like.
I've shot and killed two people during my career, and I don't say that proudly. I don't want to go in to details and make it seem like I am bragging or seem like I am proud. No matter your bias, you can't help but understand the situation. You see the kids, essentially, grow up from a young age and see them as a young, innocent kid in the hood, and they grow up to be a thug at the end of your sights.

>what is my niggest story
We got a disturbance call from a sole clerk at a gas station at about 2 am. Not a robbery call, but a disturbance. Only description we got as, basically and I'm paraphrasing here, "reports of black man, mid 30's, spreading his feces inside (store name) and trying to get customers to step in it".

Yeah, that wasn't fun. We get there and it's this naked black guy with shit all over his hands and mouth. He was literally eating his own shit. There was an elderly lady in the corner scared shitless, and the clerk was holding a gun screaming at us in half chinese half english. We got him to put the gun down, and attempted to reason with the naked black dude. He picked up his shit and threw it at my partner, literally hitting him smack the fuck in the face. My partner got so fucking mad and almost shot the fucking guy. It took about 15 minutes to get the guy to stop throwing shit, because mind you, we can't tase him and neither of us want to tackle a guy covered in his own feces. Backup arrives, one of the vets gets there and starts cracking up and decides to let us have this one as we're all pretty much boots at the time. Finally, the dude gives me a position to take him down, and I run up and pin him to the floor and cuff him. I got shit all over my pants and hands and arms. There was liquid shit running out of his ass during this

You would be fast tracked.

Wait, are you brown or white?

Shut your mouth nigger

First of all, thanks for trying to keep civil society civil.
How do you feel about Commiefornia working on 10(+?) new gun laws because of something that happened halfway across the country?
Also, do you feel like things in general are getting worse, and if so is that a common feeling?

lets say that I am going to be in California temporally for 6 months (from Kansas) and somehow you find a 15 round pistol mag in my vehicle... How much trouble would I be in?

No fucking clue. We aren't allowed to wear hats in my dept. We do have our blues, which are our dress uniforms we wear to proper meetings such as media days or banquets or bullshit like that. But that's just to look "nice". We don't wear hats on duty. Only cops from other countries wear those fucking weird ass hats.
I don't do that, the lawyers do that. We arrest 'em faggot.
No. Felony is an automatic qualifier for literally every police dept. in the United States. It's because you can't own/handle a firearm with a felony, which is part of the job. You're best bet is to ask for a governors pardon, but you should be aware that the average response time for a governor pardon is 10 fucking years. You probably should look for another line of work, sorry man. Somebody asked this when I was in college.
>mfw cops arrest pedophiles, not you

What would you say to a person who is a white nationalist wanting to become a cop in the midwest? I am racist but I treat other people like people, I don't need to be an asshole because I have certain racial political beliefs. Should I just do something different?

>Remember: They either partake or protect (child rapists)

yep. the more freemasons in law enforcement and the courts, the bigger the pedophile ring.

what city?
will you be my friend? it's so lonely in the city ;_;

>We arrest 'em

when they're poor. when they're wealthy and connected you look the other way.

>Should I just do something different?

yes. if you're dumb enough to admit it

Thanks for your thanks. This fucking state, man, I swear. You can imagine we, as cops, like our guns. A lot of my buddies who aren't even cops have an arsenal of firearms. This fucking state is so restricted on owning guns and knives it's ridiculous. I can't do shit though, a few buddies of mine want to get into politics to try and make a change. Have you heard of the 51st state plan? Apparently the central valley/southern cal. area wants to break away from the coast and form their own state.
Depends. Is it registered? Do you have a concealed carry permit? (CCW). If everything is legal about it, I don't think you would be in trouble at all because, unless I am mistaken, a new law was passed recently that allows CCW's to carry guns across state lines. Do not quote me on that, as the law could be still waiting to be passed - but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't get in trouble if you brought a legal CCW from Kansas to California.

ITT: Drunk Lodi cop writes Reddit tier responses to nonsensical shiposts.

3 things we have been missing the last hundred years which has lead to national security issues like mental health degeneration and other social problems...

1Militia negligance
2Local agriculture/seasonal diets
3Resource based economy

youtu.be/diz-8FzHOLM

we should reform the Militia by first tailoring it to solve the food and water crisis we have with contamination and gmo

Does the police presence have any lasting impact? I have the idea that the crime infested places of the world would work themselves out if left alone. Wipe themselves out and be done with it.

>I can't do shit though

>TT: Drunk Lodi
nah, he's either lasd or lancaster pd

What do fellow black cops think of the niggers behaviors?

If any dept. finds out you're a white nationalist you'll be DQ'd 100%, without a doubt. It's not because they don't agree with you or whatever, but because when you shoot somebody or beat the fuck out of a black guy, the media WILL find that dirt on you and the dept. will be sued to all holy hell for hiring a white nationalist. Your best bet is to make sure there's no way they can find out you're a white nationalist, or just abandon the whole idea all together. A lot of my buddies have a strong pride in their Whiteness, especially now because of all the anti-white shit going on, but it's pretty cringey to announce yourself as a "white nationalist" in the real world. Just my two cents. keep it to yourself, dont discuss political bullshit with people until you really, really get to know them. I mean like 2-3 years down the road, and you've both been through the shit together. We had an officer suspended for constantly hating on gays while him and his partner where on patrol, only to find out his partner was gay and reported him to the dept. No choice but to suspend him because discrimination laws and shit. You never know who you're rolling with, until you really know who you're rolling with. If that dude just shut the fuck up and listened, I'm sure he could have figured out his partner was gay and asked for a transfer if it bothered him
>who is Jared Fogle

If California orders cops to confiscate guns will you do it?

I have a CCW even though my state has constitutional carry. The reciprocity bill went though the U.S. house but not through the Senate yet. As a result, I know my permit to carry would not be valid, but my question is really about possession of 10+ round mags

Couple years ago hanging out with one of my old coworkers at his house, he pulled out a machete and held it to my neck while threatening to rape my girlfriend at the time... There was a witness (a Mormon no less)

I stop talking with him shortly after, eventually call him machete whenever i was at work. Well, I got fired and had two cops show up at my house the next day and get put in a mental ward for a day ($4,000 bill).

I want to press charges, its been about a year since I got out. I'm tired of burying my pain in my chest. I know you're not a lawyer but what will happen if I do this?

All he can complain about me is that I sent him a few texts about him cheating on his wife, and stealing mushrooms from me one time. He continued to text me a while until I started calling him machete.

Thanks, Im 25. Also a few of my cousins are cops / state troopers, never got around to asking them.

Yeah, for sure. Our friends at Compton PD actually really changed Compton for the better. In compton during the 90s, walking at night would get you jumped at the very least, if not stabbed or shot. Now, it's really not the dangerous of a place. It's still pretty bad, but places like Fresno or Sacramento are actually a lot worse.
A lot feel embarrassed. It'd be like if white cops constantly had to deal with white trash calling us for absolute bullshit. We get those calls, but we deal with black people like 90% of the day. A lot of blacks pretty much give up on their own community and just hang out with his white cop buddies and shit

never mind I already saw the previous answer

>t. heavy duty reynolds wrap chapeau

>They either partake or protect (child rapists)
They either partake or protect (child rapists)
>They either partake or protect (child rapists)
They either partake or protect (child rapists)

How many niggers gave you gunned down today?

Haha. Jesus Christ, I've heard of Jefferson (Northern Cal) wanting to succeed, but I didn't know about that. Even Californians hate half of California. Also, what I meant by "things getting worse" was if you/other people in your dept. feel like we're getting close to a SHTF scenario.

How many cocks do you blow last night?

>being this new

Depends on the circumstances. If I have to confiscate guns against the constitution, I may have a problem. but when that time arises, and I talk with my other officers about what they think we should do, that's when I'll decide for sure. If I get transferred back into the gang unit and am told to round up all the thugs and take their guns, I may have less of a problem - but I still may have conflictions about taking peoples guns for no reason.
First, get a lawyer. What will happen, in my experience, is he will get a subpeona to appear in court on the charges of (possibly) attempted murder and attempted rape, and maybe even kidnapping. I don't know why you were put in a mental ward, it sounds like a potential lawsuit if you get a good lawyer. Cops can't arrest you unless you appear as a 5150, and unless you were screaming, acting crazy, making threats, and doing crazy shit, it sounds like an unlawful arrest and detainment.

Get a lawyer. You shouldnt have had to go through the crazy bin for him threatening you. I would press charges against him for sure, without a doubt, and discuss with your lawyer about possibly suing the police dept. that arrested and detained you. Doesn't sound like they had probable cause to do so.
yeah, definitely an air of "what the fuck" going on in my dept. and a lot others. Nobody wants to bust doors and take guns. we just try to do our jobs until that shit arises. Lots of shit to talk about at the bar though
no comment

1. Why did you join? and don't lie.
2. How many tattoo's do you have?

Live in Sac, can confirm shits pretty bad in certain areas. Question though, why don't cops ever come to my area when I hear gunshots? There have been a few occasions where I have heard gunfire being exchanged between multiple people then nothing seems to happen. Another thing is response times, once the house across the street from mine was shot up and it took about 20 minutes for a response, why is that? I mean, with times like those it would better to be armed than not to be armed.

do you want to kill some niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

I joined because I really like the law, and my personality seemed to fit police work well. I grew up in a rough neighborhood like I said, and police felt like a good path for me. I got my B.A. in Administration of Justice when I was 21. Dropped out of high school when I was 16, got my GED at 17, went to community college the same year, graduated from CSU when I was 21. Never thought I could be happy doing something like being a lawyer, even though I loved law and reading and writing about it. I enjoy police work. it's a great balance, for me at least, between doing street work and dealing with physical elements - which I love because I was an athlete growing up - and reading and writing to keep me sharp. We do about 20% writing in our daily work.
I don't have any tattoos. Not a big fan. Couple officers have tattoos hidden under their uniform. My town is conservative, people don't really get tattoos unless they want to say "hey, i'm a degenerate". Not bagging on tattoos, but that's just the way my city works. A few guys have marine tattoos from previous service. Sometimes I consider getting my former gang unti tattooed on my bicep, but also decide against it.

Definitely a Bakersfield cop. Let's get on this anons.. With the information we have from his personal experience we could easily expose him.

Do you think there’s a good chance of a 51 state? Or is it just all talk? If it actually happened that would be huge for future elections

>I may have a problem
That's not a no. And fyi if you try to take my stuff then we can't be friends.

>Also a few of my cousins are cops / state troopers, never got around to asking them.
And, you haven't sorted this shit out yet?
WTF.
A "friend" puts a machete to your neck while telling you he was going to rape your girl, as a witness watches and he still walks?

How did you hear about pol? Lol

either because nobody reported it (likely) and cops genuinely didn't hear them, or the shots happened in a "red area", which is basically an area cops are required to stay out of unless called to, so patrol is going to be very very limited in that area, and the chances of cops hearing gun shots are also limited. Cops in that area, from it sounds like, may be working on other cases while the gun shots went off and not have the time/man power to deal with it atm. Response time is slow because either there's not enough manpower to allow the cops to leave the scene of a crime they're currently at, the cops were on break and were called in so they had to finish their food quick or some shit, or they heard the street name and were like "fuck" and conveniently ran into a distressed elderly lady on the way who decided not to make a report. Not the situation in my area, but like I said, sacramento is a shitter these days and those cops aren't really vetted that hard . I got a job offer from Sac PD after getting my AA in Administration of Justice. They were offering $87k plus overtime and benefits. Not worth it to work and live in sac. My current town is much more country and offers much more and better benefits, and it's a nicer better dept. All the sac cops I know are burned out as fuck

>How many cocks do you blow last night?
Typical from your kind degenerate.

We aren't all fucked in the head.

I respect and like you guys, but I'm also getting a strong sense of complacency that I cannot reconcile. For example there are guys in your department who you know are pissed off assholes and they're still there. You claim you get stiff oversight, but those assholes only get oversight when they get caught, right?

You have to be aware you are doing a job where the main benefit is honor and fulfilling one's duty to society, and respect is earned by doing a good job even though it's difficult, et cetera. Kind of like the military.

I do not want to hear any American police officer refer to tolerating any illegal action by any American police officer. There is no excuse. Do your job. This might have been a little bit of a bipolar answer, but you need to know how much you are loved but also know that in the long run Americans will not tolerate fuckups running the streets. We love you, but you have to uphold an ideal.

I take that back. Fresno. He's either a Bakersfield, Fresno, or Stockton / Lodi cop. I'm hedging my bets on Fresno.

If you don't know what you will do when the time comes that the grabbers go even farther, why not band together with the citizenry to help in removing the illegitimate state and local governments that are infringing on the right to keep and bare arms? this doen't fall under states rights when it is expressly affirmed in Amendment, after all. You all took your oaths to uphold the constitutions of both the federal United States and the state of California, right?

Do you feel like a criminal for taking money from the biggest collection racket in history? Or are you a dumb nigger and really believe you earn your welfare gibs?

Also, are oppics pockmarks from childhood acne or current steroid use?

What's the ratio of arresting niggers to whites? Do you have any hilarious nigger stories to tell us? like catching one high on crack running through the streets with a water melon and a 40 of Colt .45?

Good luck faggot.
I'm not sure. I would like to think there is, because that would be dope as shit. But at the same time, I have a hard time Cali politicians would "allow" that to happen.
I don't want to take your shit, but I have to enforce the laws. If it comes to that, I may choose to quit over bullshit like taking people's guns. Like I said, if i gets to that point, only then can I really tell what I will do. I need the paycheck and just can't quit because I don't want to enforce the law anymore. I just hope the people don't let it get to that point.
been browsing this shitter before I got my degree in Administration of Justice! Once you're hear you never leave :/

The short-hand reasoning to this is "Unions".

>we could easily expose him.
Dumb ass, why?

I’ve got a few applications out and have done some first round interviews. Mostly with sheriffs offices, I’ve got a clean record and a bachelor’s degree. I kinda pissed around for the last few years job to job since shit economy and no connections. The only thing any of them could ever dig up on me is that I had a medical marijuana card that expired a couple years ago. Do you think that kills my chances?

I shoulda known

It's a tough call. We go to work everyday and put our lives on the line because we value America so much we would die for it. That's a lot more than a lot of pro-gun people can say. But we need a paycheck, just like everyone else. We have our pension at stake to consider. A lot of shit at stake. We would all love to say "fuck you, I aint doing that shit", but just like you can't tell your boss fuck you even though he's a piece of shit because you need the money, we can't either. Like I said, I just hope the people don't let it get to that point. If it does get to that point, hopefully our union steps in and says "hold up, you aren't making americans do that shit to other americans"

You're going to be swinging from the rope soon enough commie faggot.

I don't need luck. I'm a Psychoanalyst by trade. I've already narrowed you down to 3 cities. But, I'm pretty positive you're a Fresno Police Officer. Give me another half an hour and I'll post your badge number. Doesn't take long for faggots like you to reveal enough for me to pinpoint your location.

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be out there killing niggers?