Brit/pol/ - The whitest Britain has been in decades edition

>Top Counter-Terror Officer Calls Terror ‘Right Wing’, Says ‘Extremists’ Should Lose Children
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/27/top-officer-terror-right-wing-extremist-lose-children/

>British student, 18, is viciously beaten and raped by two men who cornered her in a shisha bar during a college trip to Berlin
>Berlin Police declined to comment or give the location of where the rape happened, and no description of the attackers has been released.
>Wonder why
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5443331/British-student-raped-two-men-night-Berlin.html

>Brexit’s House Globalist Daniel Hannan Slams CPAC for Marion Marechal Attendance
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/27/brexits-house-globalist-daniel-hannan-slams-cpac-for-marion-marechal-attendance/

>UK Prisons Recruit ‘Pagan Chaplains’ on £30k-a-Year Salaries
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/27/uk-prisons-recruit-pagan-chaplains-30k-year-salaries/

>Snow updates
netweather.tv/live-weather/radar

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rc3aIyF5mS8?t=12m57s
ons.gov.uk/census/2011census/2011censusdata/censusdata18011991
abruptearthchanges.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/01-02-2018-updated-black-death-and-abrupt-earth-changes.pdf
thesun.co.uk/news/5690093/cumbria-earthquake-latest-homes-uk-shaking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How cucked is the CoE

>Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley argued that exposing children to “propaganda” or parents with unpopular views in the home was as “equally wicked” as keeping them in environments where there was sexual abuse.

And thus it begins: youtu.be/Rc3aIyF5mS8?t=12m57s

It is a far left pressure group effectively led by someone who isn't even Christian. Think of any issue, whether it be political, social or moral. The default position of the Church of England hierarchy is to the leftist ideal.

It is pro homosexual marriage, pro mentally ill transgender, pro migration, pro Islam, pro welfare, pro and anti Christian heritage (and by proxy anti British), as it increasingly abandons its church buildings and allows them to be demolished or given over to other uses, whilst supplementing what little life the Christian church has in this country with "modern" interpretations of the Bible stories that share little in common with the teachings of old but the names.

It will either collapse within 20 years, or it will draw the majority of its congregation from ethnic minority populations within the population centres such as London and Manchester. Either way it will cease to exist as the Church of 'England'.

so, thats it? the UK is multicultural just like the US? the bbc seems swarmed with nigger propaganda

Should I give the UK a shot for asylum? Or is that a bad idea? I have a ticket and can arrange a travel visa to get there.

Britain is becoming less 'indigenous' at a faster rate than America is becoming less white, so yes, in a few decades Britain will be more 'diverse' than America.

So Brexit withdrawal bill today..

Thoughts?

why are there no brits...in the brit general?

also guys how did Italy go? I have been away this board

I Iike How the url of the Mail article implies the student raped two men

Got a snow day. It's over a feet deep up here.

by who?

No work today lads

Avoid the cities and it wont, generally, be a bad idea. Tones of Boks living here perfectly well and are accepted as our own.

>Expecting the UK or anyone else in Europe to grant asylum to a white person
If your skin ain't brown, they're not down

>t. Hasn't been to church since he was a child

The church is fine mate. Nobody listens to the old sod down in Canterbury because he has little to no power so you can forget the 'refugee churches' or whatever. My church in a rural parish has around 60-70 attending regularly and pretty much the entire town turns out for Easter and Christmas. As for 'hating heritage', we received a new vicar about a year ago who decided to incorporate more Latin and Greek where possible. We even had a sermon on the merits of Rees mogg a few months back. So no, were fine, kindly piss off.

Snowed a fuck ton overnight. You lads jealous?

Travelling to Plymouth for a job interview on Thursday. Any advice? Is Plymouth a shithole?

Yes

It snowed all over you mong.

Pretty tame compared to where I live.

Where abouts?

Norfolk.

Do you live in an allotment lad?

20cm apparently.

How old are you guys?

Left's solution to racism = mongrelization

Only pic I have when there's no snow. I do own an allotment but that isn't it friendo.

Who else is pretending to be snowed in to get off work?

Just filled up the bird feeder and will be taking my dog out later.

sounds like a crypto-catholic, hang the papists

They cancelled for us. All the buses have stopped running anyway. Don't need to pretend.

Nice.

You can be excited over snow at any age.

The guy in charge of regional gritting lives down the road from me, so we're always spotless.

Looks like Sussex. Near Brighton or Eastbourne?

Not nearly close lad. Village half way between Newcastle and Northumberland. Around 2 minutes from Northumberland, 30 minute drive from Newcastle.

Where would I find stats regarding the percentage of White British over the last century, can never seem to find anything.

The 2001 and 2011 census. And then the 2021 census when it comes about.

But that's only giving me the last 20 years, I want to know for example what informed the graph in OP.

Past census?

If you want graphs handed to you on an open plate I've got nothing of relevance but every census from 1801-2011 is available online. All you need to do is look from 1981 to 2011 to see demographic decline on a huge scale.

ons.gov.uk/census/2011census/2011censusdata/censusdata18011991

If it's relevant.

Got bus home from night shift in Glasgow, some squeaky bum moments

So they are available. I was trying to find past census data but when I looked it up, I kept getting pages telling me it wasn't available. Apologies and thanks user.

That guy who used to post the "stop white decline" pasta made this, must've been over a year ago now.

The data is from 2011 and people have taken to using it to prove the UK hasn't got a problem when half of the country looks like it has a tumour. But relevant never the less.

switched to a mostly fruit and veggie diet to try and feel better/finish losing weight. now feel knackered and shitty and like someone has teleported a rusty mountain bike into my guts. fucking hnnnng owwww

Who else /cantgetintowork/?

Well of course. Every single one of your ancestors since the beginning of modern humans ate meat. What'd you expect? To live like a fucking Gibbon?

I've always been vegetarian though, I think it's just the increase in fruit intake. Apparently the sugars do terrible things to your guts if you overdo it. Never would have expected apples to induce full on pain though

I don't know how you do it. I'd constantly feel like I was on an empty stomach just eating fruit and veg.

In fairness I am a shit vegetarian and always lived mostly on pizza and stuff

Anyone else experience a earthquake?

Telling ya lads, this is coming in our lifetimes. Poor food quality, pestilence, war.
abruptearthchanges.files.wordpress.com/2018/02/01-02-2018-updated-black-death-and-abrupt-earth-changes.pdf

Who else here is most relaxed only when they are alone in a place where normally there are always people about? Places like beaches at night, empty streets, closed offices or schools. I'm not talking abandoned places, just empty places

no

>British student, 18, is viciously beaten and raped by two men

2 days in hospital.
Nice.

I know that feel, driving at night is my favorite

Who here /workblownouttoday/?

Boilers fucking packed in this morning aswell

Comfy tree

Had snow AND a earthquake so no.

Interesting theory. So this predicts that most HIV-infected individuals are left wing?

Where was the earthquake? 2 mild earthquakes in the span of a month probably means we're about to be hit with a massive one or they're testing something.

Why are the Scottish the superior people?

James Clerk Maxwell - theory of electromagnetism
James Braid - Hypnosis
Sir Alexander Fleming - Penicillin
Sir James Young Simpson - Anesthesia
Sir Patrick Manson - Malaria Protocol
John Logie Baird - Television
Alexander Graham Bell - Telephone
Rev. Alexander John Forsyth - Percussion Cap (precursor for modern bullet)
Rev. Patrick Bell - Reaping Machine (combine harvester)
Sir Robert Alexander Watson-Watt - Radar
James Beaumont Neilson - 'Hot Blast' Oven

Cumbria.

Oh fucking hell. I want to feel an earthquake. I live in Northumberland, must've been mild otherwise I should've felt it.

What? An earthquake? I never felt it

>muh poor wittle Irish border
>Be Irish
>Spend 2.1 trillion years killing the evil demons in England (even tho Scotland was ruling you) to be free and have sex
>Suck the cocks of the EU and have your own cock put in a chastity belt
>Demand more cuck immigrants to breed with your women

>Be Scotland and Welsh devolved governments
>Refuse to be given more freedom and powers from Westminster
>Demand to hand over more powers to Mr VerGapTeeth and his smelly penis

Celts were a mistake

t. Tacitus.
t. Hadrian
t. Everyone with a functioning neuron.

Or the Earth's magnetosphere is weakening along with a lowering sunspot count and increasing amount of coronal holes that are bombarding the earth with increasing intensity of plasma waves causing more earthquakes as we enter another Maunder Minimum.

cosmic rays charge Scotland and increase their cranial aura capacity, adding the equivalent of 2.5σ of IQ to the population

Yup, just about surviving here.

thesun.co.uk/news/5690093/cumbria-earthquake-latest-homes-uk-shaking/

E N G L I S H E D U C A T I O N

Shitty b8 lad

Think you need to read up a bit more on what constitutes “Celt”

Don't tell him. Let him live oblivious the rest of his life.

Done.

Ok lads, what new and exciting politics are we going to talk about in this beautiful, but brief, period before the tripfags and their, arguably, worse fan base wake up?

The CoE is so cucked it is actually a unit of measurement to describe how cucked other things are.

e.g
>that cuckold is so cucked he is as cucked as the CoE

Islamic terrorism isn't really left wing, is it?

That's a nice field you have there, shame if we were to build a complex of cheap housing full of immigrants over it.

t. government

Well leftists oppose private property, nationalism, and want the government to redistribute resources to create equality, and so do Mudslimes (ummah, zakat, jizya etc)

>my little rural town is fine, so don't worry about the bigger picture
>So no, were fine, kindly piss off.

I go to church every Sunday. My experience is much the same as yours. That isn't the point, though.

Your anecdotal separatism does not represent the place and status of the church within the wider nation. The leadership matters, the direction of travel matters and the values being instilled into the next generation of Vicars matter. Your argument is the exact same as saying there is nothing wrong with the Conservative party because its voters in somewhere like Clacton don't like immigrants. The church has thoroughly been compromised and the only sections of congregations that are not in steep decline are those in London and other 'vibrant' cities.

Your rural ideal is not long for this world and increasingly represents a smaller and smaller share of reality.

The farmer gets paid a fat sum of money for that telephone pole thingy in the left hand corner so luckily I don't think they will.

Less than 2 minutes away on the other field down the street however...

Say hello to Deano's new palace.

Let me guess, this will lead to another 6 months of absolutely nothing happening.

He might get more money selling the land to property developers, depending on your location of course. There are a few land owners in my area that have become extremely rich now selling it build houses.

>it will draw the majority of its congregation from ethnic minority populations within the population centres such as London and Manchester.
Unfortunately, I have been to many black people churches and not one of them has been CofE.

>Le he doesn't know anything and we are le supreme gentlemen on le elite forums in Japan!

Please, the pair of you need to die of cancer and aids. You should fuck eachother and make that happen.

Well at the bottom of my street they're building an estate, and at the top they want to build 8 bungalows.

If they start behind my house too, I'm renting a bulldozer and destroying it before offing myself before they're done.

I think it can only take the most stubborn leftist guardian reader to not listen to the EU say “look: Northern Ireland has to be governed by us.” and not think that’s a real fucking nasty precedent to set. They really are a nasty little organisation and I genuinely feel Brexit is highlighting it more and more to the general public. I don’t care how cucked we appear, Britain doesn’t tend to react too well to being bullied.

God speed to you,

We are all being swallowed by the sprawl in the name of profit.

>le
>le supreme general
>le elite forums in Japn
Yeah, you're right, you don't know anything. "Celt" is a linguistic term more than anything. It wasn't a race of people and the "Celts" in Britain had only been seperated from the Angles and Saxons by about 3000 years when they showed up.

You could have at least stood up for yourself even slightly. Sad.

question is how relevant is the CoE?

Not very. The reason it's so cucked in the first place is that it's dying a slow death, so it's desperately seeing how many of its principles it has to throw out before it can achieve mainstream success again, not realising that all they can hope to accomplish is to alienate the faithful, never win over nihilist materialists. About the only relevant part of it, as an institution, is the contribution of Lords Spiritual, but they don't tend to rock the boat, which makes me wonder if they're worried about reprisal.

Lowlanders are Anglo and they are the most left wing in Scotland. Cunt.

I have 8.50 for 7 days food.
Pasta shells, big bag, £1.50
2jars of shitty sauce, probably garlic+tomato and carbonarra, £2
Bag of grated cheese, £1.50
thats 4 days.
2x pepperoni pizzas frozen £2
Frozen chips 80p
another 3 days
Plus a bar of chocolate 70p

Easy

>Northern IRELAND
>90-100% British
Silly britbongs

>voted in favour of the Iraq war
>voted against an investigation into the Iraq war
How THINGS is your MP Brit/Pol/?

According to the 2011 census
>4.5% born in Britain, and 2.9% born in the Republic of Ireland. 4.3% were born elsewhere
That's why it's shown as "white British."

>still being cucked to the British in the year of 2018
I can't even laugh at you

>grated cheese
Lazy cunt.

its not possible to buy a block of cheese for less than £2, enough for 4 days at least, its grated or nothing

Britain will be around 35% White by 2051?

£1.50***