I'm watching The Sopranos and all of a sudden I realized that these guys are considered white in America...

I'm watching The Sopranos and all of a sudden I realized that these guys are considered white in America. Is 56% really an accurate number?

And don't start saying that "white" is culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those guys are considered jersey shore dago wops by american White people

It's more like 35% if you take out Jews, Italians and other meds, levantines, and nafris.

watch it

Rewatched season two recently,hadnt seen it since it came out. Couldnt believe i even considered them to be remotely white. Theyre basically arabs.

These are sicillian mafia types.

My family is from northern Italy, none of us look anything like them...Except my dad does style his hair like that.

> I'm 1/64th northern Italian, therefore I'm Germanic

Italians are better than white

Something you faggot slavic irish pigs will never understand is the alphaness of the fair skinned Chad. You fucking pink pasty cunts need to fuck off. America is the land for the MEDS, it was founded by COLUMBUS.

You wasp faggots never explored shit.

me too

>but user, how are you italian if you're white?

actually got asked this so many times

fucking Italian wops

t. doesn't know what FAIR SKINNED means

Yeah I noticed this too does Tony know he's the whitest guy in his crew? lol

"ayy, watchu fawkeen mout, ya mawthafawkeen moolee... youz gotta showz somes respect around heeahhh"

Did you miss the entire show about how they saw themselves as their own culture away from others including "whites" and they felt the victim of racism?

in real life he was 6'2 and his dad was from a small northern town

There's an episode where Tony Soprano is telling his son he has everything going for him, something along the lines of "You're rich, good looking and white" so there's that

Some places in the U.S. are starting to even consider Mexicans white. You only see the real white statistics if you look for the category "white - not of hispanic origin".

its in the 40% area

6'1 not 6'2

t. italian shitskin

>Something you faggot slavic irish pigs will never understand is the alphaness of the fair skinned Chad. You fucking pink pasty cunts need to fuck off. America is the land for the MEDS, it was founded by COLUMBUS.

this

women want the big tanned dick.

got a picture of their nipples?
we can settle this pretty quick

Italians aren’t white, they are better than white people. Anglo niggers are still living in trailer parks while Italians went from poverty to wealth in one generation in America.

Guineas shifted whiteys over to being more Jewy.

All that cafe culture is basically guinea shit.

White people had diners in America and milk bars here in Oz.

filthy fuckin normies

no.

catholics opposed organized efforts to add degenerate elements to american culture.

Protestant wasp elites gave up their place to degenerate influences while complaining about muh papacy.

That worked out well for both catholics and protestants...fucking purity spiraling northern retards....

Based Spaniard bro

Italians and Spaniards are literally the master races. Spaniards and Italians will always have each other's backs when the pink pasty fags get high and mighty and fling shit.

When Slavs team up with Nordics, you get shit

When Spaniards team up with Italians, you get the New World.

American flag = You're living in Italian land (Founded by an italian explorer)

America belongs to the med man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci

Daily reminder. The only true Americans are WASPs. Best movie quote ever. Dirty guineas, jews, potato niggers and actual genuine niggers had best not forget it!

>Joseph Palmi: Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?

>Edward Wilson: The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

How are things going for those Real Americans these days?

T. guy who laughs at your shitty Robert Deniro made movie full of fake CIA tropes.

Truth hurts...