This is the guy whose family owns 666 5th Ave. , who's also married to the president's daughter...

This is the guy whose family owns 666 5th Ave. , who's also married to the president's daughter, who's also billion dollars in debt to the Chinese and other real estate magnates in NYC, this is the son-in-law of the president who was also supported by evangelical Christians/Alex Jones tinfoilers despite the fact that he -LITERALLY- is a satanist cabalist.

It's like a real-life adaptation of Rosemary's Baby.

reaaaally makes you think, huh

Other urls found in this thread:

crainsnewyork.com/article/19960701/SUB/607010740/at-deadline-lucent-looks-for-space-rangel-seeks-more-zones-1st-albany-fires-up-bank-unit-koll-to-buy-hilton-associates-state-to-take-over-hospital-building-republic-loses-president-confidence-rising-ny-is-no-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ISRAEL TRIED TO MANIPULATE HIM AND COULDNT.

ISRAEL BTFO

more like israel bought him and the entire white house

Q said we would see things start to HAPPEN!

fuck kushner. Only person in the trump white house I truly despise

cob it wasnt to far into his presidency i lost all hope and hated his scum kike propaganda but ive gotten past it in hopes that for him to take down the deep state he cant publicly make enemies. politics is solely based on ignorance and arrogance to morals, israel and turkey would be nuked off the face of the planet otherwise

WE ALREADY KNOW

I was saying this months ago. Its like we're in a bad 80s movie now. Like you think there would be some subtlety to something as significant as the end of the world but that building is pretty much a flashing neon sign as is Damien look and obcured or otherwise criminal background of its owner.

END THE FUCKING SIMULATION!!

i love Trump and everyone in his family.

with one exception.

>be Jew real estate dudeo
>see 666 building going cheap because no one wants to be satan
>buy it

Jews can't pass up a bargain.

He paid more for it than any single property in Manhattan had ever been purchased for at the time. In fact he overpaid for it because the amount he paid was 1.8 million which divides into 3 installmemts of 600 000.

No, what am I saying it was 1.8 BIILION

lol 666 5th Ave is the most covered fucking building in manhattan

china, israel, saudi arabia tried to find a way to manipulate him.
he was a weakness from beginning but trump is so fucking dumb anyways.
the real 4d chess is influencing people with sites like pol, pol isn't against kikes anymore, this is a big achievment for the likes of kushner.

It's all to troll libtards...AWESOME STYLE

Jones reported all of that and says he is shady fuck off shill

Trump is also just a puppet. All of the gun control talk made it blatantly obvious. 4D chess my ass.

Same goes for Q and Putin. If we don't get shit done by ourselves things will never change.

everything Jones says is a lie

Keep dreaming Schlomo.

OYYYYYYYYY DELET THIS GOIMMMMMM
REEE why cant you goys just accept you genocide reee

hey kush nice trips. satan confirms.

>establish iron clad bona fides in perpetuity for your willingness to deal on guns if only the Democrat's would be rational about it
>have the credibility with the center to reject every idiot proposal the democrats make on this topic for the rest of his terms
>only cost for this is a novelty item for most, and anyone who considers it more than that just bought every single one they could get their hands on
>not 4d chess

Kys kike

>Trump is a kike sockpuppet and a jesuit trained lap dog.
>Shillary is a kike sockpuppet.
>Congress are either literal kikes or kike sockpuppets.
Hello there.

That building has a manufacturer of RFID chips as well. Lucent technologies. Their logo is an ouroboros as well. They are producing the "Mark of the Beast" that will be required for any normal person to function in the economy i.e. buy or sell goods.

I make an argument, you shit post.
Are you even trying?

wait so is Trump with us, all for the kikes, or he is both sides but he is either deterring Kikes from ruling the NWO or he is full out Kike mode?

Very few Trump supporters actually like Jared, maybe the only thing we agree with libshits on.

Fool

Lucent has been defunct since '06

They were bought out by Alcatel...even still the name just changed, the model probably didn't

China bought 85% of Alcatel-Lucent and is HQed in France, NOT 666 5th Ave, you disinfo spook.

crainsnewyork.com/article/19960701/SUB/607010740/at-deadline-lucent-looks-for-space-rangel-seeks-more-zones-1st-albany-fires-up-bank-unit-koll-to-buy-hilton-associates-state-to-take-over-hospital-building-republic-loses-president-confidence-rising-ny-is-no-3

This was 1996 could still operate in the building, lots of companies do. Could be where they operate in New York

Him, his hobag wife, and Don Jr. should all fuck off.