Parkland Shooting "Survivors"

I've never seen a group of people take advantage of a shooting that left 17 dead like I'm seeing now with Parkland. Wtf is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM
nypost.com/2018/02/27/accused-florida-shooter-allegedly-etched-swastikas-into-rifle-magazines/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jesus Christ...

It was literally a false flag for this exact purpose/ The cops killed those kids.

PRIVATE JET?

We're living in the age of happiness, get with the times, you don't have to always be a fucking loner emo faggot who cries about everything, you don't have social media?

Hoggers deserves some credit - hes full of shit and anyone realizes that a gun on campus, legally or not, could have stopped the (((false flag)))

Thoughts and prayers seemed to be enough, right?

Because when a tragedy strikes you have an opportunity to engage people before their thoughts turn back to mundane things.
It's important to strike while the iron is still hot.

those kids are posing for a picture like that. not because they're crisis actors but because kids their age are obsessed with being known in media.

Because jews died,and when jews die their jew friends don't wait until the body is cold,they immediately plan their next scheme to get shekels.

is the jew nature not sure you are shocked.

You're an imbecile. Fuck off

>MY President
Jesus. Gen Z is hopeless. We are totally fucked.

What the hell does this even mean? These low IQ kids really want to preach to adults about nationwide legislation changes? Fuck.

All hope is lost for man, I would much prefer they were crisis actors.

They are.

There not people anymore, there leftists.

And to think this whole dog and pony show is to distract from Obama's connection to this massacre and the failings of Broward County's sheriff office.

"surviving" on the other side of the school seems like the best thing that ever happened to these kids
If I wanted a media career and to be on the telly and wasn't 25 years too old for school I'd bullying the weird kid at school even more.

Don't they have school? How are they touring the country and doing all this political stuff?

They're holding their own education hostage until we give up our guns.

its like sandy hook on streroids

WE GOT THE SUPREME COURT LOCKED DOWN SENPAI

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Nobody died, it was a hoax. Same as Sandy Hook, Orlando, Vegas, Sutherland Springs, etc.

Hope isn't lost, we'll destroy these fucks in a war. They are blinded by Jewish privilege and this "tikkun olam" ideology they use to justify perpetually "changing" America. Whats scarier, is that Gen Z Jews aren't even aware of the atrocities of Bolshevism and Communism, they are the Jewish version of Hitler Youth.

I know right? They probably V& the kids. Send them off to the farm

i mean technically we all survived the parkland shooting, really nothing special.

I have noticed this week Dave Hogg i snot with the other 4 or 5 survivors like they don't want him aroound

you just know that whole group is gonna implode from infight and sniping over who gets the limelight, look at those kids on that plane. they sure look sad huh.

yea they have 2 faces. public and private

Because broward county is like 40% jewish

probably her emotional support animal. how long until misty has her own """"""social media presence""""

dat jew cash

bump

Oh here she is next week

youtube.com/watch?v=7bBZXYY4MWM

~10% Jewish as of last year

Literally illegal, though its not like 2018 government has the balls to hurt people's fee fees by upholding the law.

I want to hate fuck the blonde in the worst way.

it's #NeverAgain™ ffs
get it right

Is she 18, though?

>What is "victim shaming" for 400, Alex?
These kids were being hunted by a madman, and some saw their peers' brains being splattered in front of them. This is their way of coping. Give 'em a break, whydocha?

Paid for by DNC.

The future, ladies and gentlemen. We are soooooooooooooo fucked.

In my imaginary, never going to happen scenario, she is.

I doubt any of them are actually high school age. They're probably all in their early 20's.

Just have your scenario in Appalachia

>Wtf is
they all got agents

>"blonde"

please don't increase the mutt population

Wait.....you are telling me that Jews are sociopaths??? No way

Jews love flaunting the teardown of our intuitions. Even a little kike girl will be your president now.

people should point out more that they are using recycling the holocaust slogan never again. whats the deal with that? I just love how this is a largely jewish situation- (sheriff israel, broward county itself, 40% of the student body, the shooter, the survivor celebs, the news outlets that are shilling out of their minds, etc, and now, because of the jew shooter, sheriff greatest ally, and shrieking jew teenagers, weve all of a sudden got some issue with guns. the long play is to associate gun enthusiasm with murdering children and insanity. I never wanted to be anti/counter semitic but godDAMN, what don't these people fuck up?

PURIM

we need Adolf here

i guess its officially under way

potential false flag in slidell tomorrow.

OY
nypost.com/2018/02/27/accused-florida-shooter-allegedly-etched-swastikas-into-rifle-magazines/

been seeing a few things about that. but unless it is flawlessly executed, i can't see it going very well in terms of tricking the goyim. especially after all this talk of crisis acting by normies even

sounds like a literal shoah

get out

capitalists and wage slaves BTFO

underrated post

I can almost hear the shekels jingling in your pockets

Kek. You still believe they were students.

God those incessant scumbags should have all been gunned down.

I think at this point most of us think the governor should pardon the shooter and give him his gun back.

the only reason jews like change it because it reminds them of money

He looks a little old for you user

future coal burner