Notice the feminine linguistic movements against us in service of Lucifer

Notice the feminine linguistic movements against us in service of Lucifer
D(e)monic phrases, words like "sacrifice"
Emasculating words
Infantilizing words
De-Humanizing words

See the change from masculine to feminine jabs at being single?

Maybe coin a word for these folks. They like obama and they are bananaas

pic related, it's me fleeing the panopticon in a circular movement

no, give examples or eat a dick

are you referring to misandry?

first poster tried to do a masculine insult but instead of dismissing me explicitly gave me the opportunity to respond

second poster appealed to false relativistic twitter-herd mentality

ye anyone have any other examples

Looks like they are also cultivating an effeminate-male sense of humor:
just came across "bless your little cotton socks"

Are you guys ok with this?
"actually, discourse on the American 'peepee'
is the life-blood of the CIA"

hence the derogatory term for the site related to cuckoldry...

>Are you guys ok with this?
Yes
It will serve to separate the wheat from the chaff
Take care of yourself first and foremost user

it is never ok to engage in violence against a person's nature, and you should stop it if you are in a position to do so. don't let the Satanists cull the population, for God may sift the elect in a minor tribulation

Imbibe the libation of the Self; and ride the shark of transmorgrification across the ocean of the Dual principle, my fellow traveler.

>and you should stop it if you are in a position to do so
That would be resisting evil with evil
When Christ was seized by the Roman authorities he commanded Peter to drop his sword, for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.
Our war is not one to be waged physically but spiritually

pls be quiet

There's still time to accept Christ and follow his footsteps you know
Don't waste your life on meaningless squabbles

>muh elect

Fuck off Calvinist

ye tell that to Charles Martel and the women of Europe he protected from Muslim hordes (and their descendants).

the pope, who _reigns_ on earth, condones just warfare

The Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon predicted in the Book of Revelations, user.
They haven't obeyed Christ's commands for more than a thousand years
Don't fall for their agenda, its a worldly one, a continuation from the Roman empire and not what Christ wants from you.

it sometimes seems like many members of the younger generation have been lost. a lot of people have been deceived about what they desire, so think about how they can be saved

even children born from good families are landing in a corrupt culture, yet one hopes that the most virtuous and spiritually successful families persist...

he's actually kinda cute

he can suck my penis anytime!!

you are in the business of trolling message boards and you dare to speak of what Christ wants from me?

Lets call them skippies. After pedo podestas alter ego.
They're addicted to disasociation. Broken people, skippies

Have I presented myself that poorly for you to think I'm another troll?
I am here simply to spread the good news as Christ instructed us
And God knows how much this place is in need to hear him

what about those who throw the key-stone to the wolves?

you talk like a snake

I just mentioned them in that post didn't I?
The Catholic church turned the congregation into a worldly enterprise.
It claimed succession from Peter but succeeded the emperor. It adorned itself in gold and fine clothing. It resisted evil with evil. It did everything Christ told us not to do.

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

>wordly enterprise

>all that gold and opulence
>not worldly
I'd tell you to read the Bible but it seems a dictionary is what you actually need to read.

should return to the thread

>one king bringing gold to newborn Christ invalidates everything he would later say in his ministry

one pagan mage... not really a king. So it's even worse.

Christ is the truth, so that we learn of the truth not only from what He says, but also from His body, and the examples he gives. How can you disregard the fact that the Truth received gold?

>Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.
Christ never asked for gold and taught us not to care about it. Why would the Son of God, whose kingdom is not of this world, need such a mundane thing as gold?
The only ones who cared about gold were earthly rulers and the synagogue of Satan, from which the Catholic church inherited its love for material possessions.

when did Sup Forums turn into /x/ ?

Are we being raided by schizophrenics?

new thread

>entire Christian religion is based around sacrifice
>this is a demonic phrase

christcucks are truly insane

it is Scripture, and you are speaking of Jesus Christ.

(and I do recognize your style, it has a deep-state nnrrrh!hehe of the feminine variety, yet with a feigned historical sense, a grand flambé of Frankish memetic sorcery)

remember history? what would France be without the Pope (pic related)? King, phht, let us phht upon the throne of philosophical ferret-gandering (and see, now even the mages arrive, ahoy!)

strengthen the Church for the sake of civic life (stretching out its beard even now, most welcoming)

>pic related, it's me fleeing
There's only so far you can run before you're up against a wall.

I was talking about the magoi who came to visit Jesus. Not Jesus himself. Obviously.

that's why I run in a circular movement (the walls get worn) come on m8
of velocity

I said, you are speaking of Jesus Christ. You should recognize what this means. Yes I knew what you meant from your phrasing. Was the last word an ad hominem?

Your posts are unclear.

I'm not talking about Jesus Christ.

And there is no ad hominem. Unlike

yes I understood your jab at Scripture regarding the magi. You can see the cross in this, as even the magi from foreign lands recognized the birth of the Messiah

when you enter conversations like this (also ), you must recognize that you are priming your word against Jesus Christ, who is God