Take back the west

The truest form of diversity

Is he a muslim rapefuge at least? If not, I'm disappointed in Sweden.

>15
>Child

I have a pretty muzzie-sounding name. I wonder if I could get paid to fuck 15 year old swedish girls

You Mexicans develop quicker than whites

If you are a med just rub a thin layer of shoe polish on your face and just speak arabic phrases and you will get nordic citizenship ez

>Swden is fucked
Nothing a preemptive nuking and invasion by Russia could not solve. Seriously, is there anything in Sweden worth saving?

Sweden needs to get destroyed and erased from the face of Earth. The civilian losses will worth it, the way its going ethnic swedes won't exist soon anyway.

Get to work fuckface. Nuke the worthless faggots. Honestly, at this point the leftist agenda of Sweden and German is enough to see a Russian invasion of Europe worth the trouble. Keep in mind that we will likely nuke you afterwards but you understand.

Yes and no.
On one hand, this is caused by the soft/medium oppression tactics of the Leftist state that punishes dissent (go to jail or lose job for racist speech). Second, they have the Jante conformist culture and they lack a liberty drive.
OTOH, most of these fuckers still vote for the Left. Nobody makes them do that.

agreed

Denmark is okay with this Russia, especially because the fallout won't fall on us. Make it dirty.

Finland also gives a green light for a preemptive nuclear holocaust to Swedistan's nigger problem.

15 isn't a child

When a 17 yo somali tortures and rapes a swedish child, he is just a child though, and gets no prison.

15 is not a child

teenager

puberty is biological adulthood

Yes Juan, in civilised countries 15 is below the legal age