Pol has been getting lazy as of late

Pol has been getting lazy. We should be doing something/making waves/mobilizing our Autists. There’s no real goal or direction anymore. We need to do something big. Something to be forever remembered by.

get a life fag

Hey Sam you look like shit man. Fucking shave.

Holy shit what’s wrong with him?

his other 44%

The jews ruined his life.

We need to do a "Liberals Hate White People" campaign, similar to "its okay to be white"

Italy is having their elections soon. Learn some Italian and shitpost on the left parties

Mods shut down organizing here, ie right wing safety squads. Organizing use to take place over on infinitycuckchan, but they're having major moderation troubles (irony).

dk, you a fed?

The new fashwave should be mixing old nazi stuff and modern art/high fashion. Like how nazis wore hugo boss ect

I mobalize tomtrow

Fuck off shill.

I'll tell you what needs to happen, we need to distance ourselves from reddit self-promoting e-celeb faggots, they do nothing but hold us down.

Found the kike

hi cnn we won't hackerino your server just so you can bitch about it on live tv MUH HACKER 4CHINS HACUED OR SERVUS

Yes, lets embrace reddit-fags and everything that site represents.

i'm sorry I don't understand. Can you extrapolate?

This was once a glorious page, and it has been reduced to us groveling in the dirt like swine. The tides have turned and we are loosing. We need to reorganize

Guys like Sam are e-celeb careerists that come here from Reddit with their shills to spread their own forced memes so they can sell shirts and shit of it.

He doesn't even really redpill anyone compared to other right-wing e-celebs (and I hate e-celebs), he just leeches off us.

Stuff like IOTBW is an example of what works, and it was started here by us (it was funny/sad when Milo tried to sell shirts of it, which proves my point).

What is pol anti capitalism now? No one is forcing you to buy his merch

Waiting for gun legislation to pass so I can go to war against my own government. What say OP?

wut is yr pic

Fuck off retarded Sam is a fucking legend

>oh noes he sells shirts!
literally fuck your own face I'm going to buy 3 of them just for this retarded comment

And redpilling normies isn’t working as well as I’d hope because every time we make progress one of our more severely aflicted autists comes in and destroys all progress.

Fuck off eceleb worshiping faggot.

There is capitalism and then there is ((capitalism))

If he and people like him just did their thing without shilling up this place constantly then I doubt there would be a problem.

Or are you one of those people that runs his browser without and adblocker, responds to spam emails, pays camwhores money etc? In which case you are a lost cause and should just go back.

Spotted another one.

You know what? You're right.
I'm gonna clean my room, bucko.

There is no point in trying to redpill NPCs

He read too much Albert Camus.

I can only take so much Sam.

>3 pewdiepie threads and 1 sam thread on the top of the bump order.
definitely need more eceleb threads and anti-eceleb-threads-are-shilling threads. let's go for 100% Sup Forums

>major moderation troubles
like what?

Why aren't we taking down fucking TWATTER, or UTUBE, those censoring stazi bastards, trying to shut people down, banning, taking down content, shadow banning.... don't they deserve to have their shit scrambled. Enough of their communist bullshit.

Bump

Q predicted the firebombs at their corporate offices would start shortly

Because it's much more useful for the world to see them being evil.

There's nothing to do, the mongrels won.

You guys should probably start pushing for the death of jews. You guys are too pussy for that though.

>capitalism is ok unless it is capitalism that I don't like

Sam built a brand by doing taboo things for an audience who wants it, and then he channeled it into tasteful comedy.

>le' reddit

Buying a 4th shirt now

Mods ban every fun thread and lots of words are even marked as "spam". This is T_D 2.0 and I think all the old fags have fled deeper into the internet where us Concerned Citizens can't find them. We should bring back /SIG/ or other self help threads spring is coming and Pol should get outside and get fit and train and maybe plant a garden. If you have any old relatives from the great depression ask them about how they got through it. Pol should be stockpiling food and supplies the left is never going to stop what will they do when they lose this November?

cute elephant :)

Beginner Mode: Kill Jewish global elite

Hardcore NG+:Turn all enslaved groups, dismantle all mechanisms of control, usurp all platforms, & reveal all historical deceptions, and watch them kill themselves

That's all fine and dandy, but I think you should come to realize that you're probably going to have to eventually kill them too, be it a tied noose or otherwise.

> There’s no real goal or direction anymore
>On an anonymous imageboard with a right-leaning political board

Sup Forums isn't some organization or some underground fight club.

I just hate the concept of sending so many good men to die to usurp them.

William of Norwich was more than enough. If there's any way to collapse their temple on them, I prefer that.

Nice try Shlomo anti-semitism was invented by Jews to play the victim.

That used to be something that worked in this place's favor, but nowadays it just makes it easy to become prey for grubby e-celebs.

>Mods ban every fun thread
This. Where is Pizzagate, where is RWSS, where is SIG etc...?

We just have to stop giving them gibs and remove them from power here and the problem will solve itself. I bet Pol doesn't know that we've given every Israeli citizen $197,000 since the 1970s I should make an infographic about it but I'm not very good at meme creation.

No it isn't. It's Arrakis.

go ahead then fbi, take em out

>Speak of the leaf
>What the hell is going on in your house?
>My plan to influence goys is proceeding as expected
>Oh really do I look like I'm running youtube right now?
>Your hit on the other e-celebs didn't work my friend and now you have my Pollack crews going around the internet 24 hours a day how exactly is that supposed to help my people
>Do you feel in charge of your beliefs?
>Bu-But I paid a small fortune for your shill rug!
>Do you think that gives you power over me?
>Your views and Patreon shekels have been useful.. till now, I'm the the rights reckoning here to subvert the borrowed time you're living on, In fact I don't know what Jews are except that they exist and have an identity and you don't.

Organizing behind voting in march could be a good idea, we need votes.

The silver (((merchant))) bullet will be when it's finally released that Hitler didn't die in Berlin, he retired in Argentina, and he had proof that almost everything the world told us was a lie.

We need to be reminding people of important dates and events on a DAILY BASIS. like the june 8th USS liberty incident
"USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on 8 June 1967, during the Six-Day War"

we need to continue to build our creation myth and reinforce the REASON for our existence

When the right battle for us to fight comes along, it will pick us.

For now, we each choose skirmishes that interest us.

Timmy Chow campaign.

We go Bump in the night.

He's a jew. That's just how they look.