Why is this guy so popular?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because there’s a lot of people out there on that same level

Take some Brain Force then you'll understand.

What I'm more curious is why people DON'T like him. He's a living meme that keeps on giving.

Probably because he rages out and turns his broadcast into the WWF of radio. He himself even says that not that many people buy his products, so that's not what attracts his listeners.

As much as he fucking acts out on air, he is completely self aware. Sometimes I'll listen to him as background noise and just chuckle at the way he insults people, some of the shit that comes out of his mouth is priceless.

i work at whole foods and they sell a lot of what he sells

the same idiots that like AJ(i mean the ones that actually take his entertainment product as fact)are the same people who take Trump's entertainment product as fact. These two are fans of each other also so go fucking figure. Making millions off of scamming people . It's like watching a soap opera and rooting for the characters as if they are real people.

The rest of us with brains just enjoy the entertainment they provide but understand the difference between pretend and real life.

People like to be told what they like to hear..you're on /pol it should be obvious.

I didn't think of it that way. The liberals who criticize him for shilling that shit are definitely heavily involved in that sort of thing too.

He's not a Christian. I've never heard him mention Jesus a single time. He always talks about "spiritual forces".

Cause ultra male vitality makes your cock hard.

>>Evangelical Christian
>>conspiratard
>>spends roughly an hour per broadcast bragging
>>sells shitty snake oil
>>hires brainlets and roasties
>Why is this guy so popular?

Jew* there you go, all fixed.

True except that Trump is actually serious behind-the-scenes. AJ is purely entertainment factor for me.

Because there's a war on for your mind!
What roasties?

Don't believe me? Skip to 9:50 people.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WyBk9RgQ-Y

>Sup Forums is a nazi echo chamber
>literally half the board is liberal shit and bait threads
>half the posters are from fucking South America, Turkey and Asia
>no one can agree on anything about anything
Something isn't adding up

Fuck! Wrong link.

youtube.com/watch?v=eCmoRZNMVKo

Ask yourself these questions:
>Where is he popular?
On Sup Forums and certain right wing circles
>Why is he popular on these circles?
Because both him and these circles are contrarian.

>>spends roughly an hour per broadcast bragging

Imma shut you down right now OP.

Do you understand Youtube is about to shut down Infowars? What's it gonna take OP for Infowars to be shutdown is that whats its gonna take?

HEY OP

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ITS NOT BRAGGING TO SAY INFOWARS IS THE TIP OF THE SPEAR? FOR ALL THE DIET PILLS THEY SELL THEY CAN BARELY PAY THE BILLS AS IT IS

YOU UNDERSTAND HE NEEDS YOUR HELP OP

HE NEEDS YOUR HELP OP

Double your Bitcoins. Give Bitcoins to Alex Jones. Send an amount of Bitcoins to this adress.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

If you do not recive double the amount of Bitcoins you have the right to shoot Alex Jones on sight on 21 March.

>spends roughly an hour per broadcast bragging

Hey Frank
Do you understand its not bragging to say
We are the tip of the spear, We are under attack, We need your help.

I need your help Frank

>If you do not recive double the amount of Bitcoins you have the right to shoot Alex Jones on sight on 21 March.

Done, I've just sent through one thousand of my Zimbabwean bitcoins. Godspeed AJ.

He’s a god damn meme-factory
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uWd6XgBVIcg
Respect him.

>what roasties?
lol

>shitty snake oil
honestly can't stand listening to this dude for more than 5 minutes but his vitamins and shit are legit. Even buzzfeed was forced to admit that they were everything they're cracked up to be.

I miss that hot ginger Alex used to have and Mcbreen

Because the MSM is soo shit it makes this guy looks good.

There is some video on JewTube* which shows Him and some Whitenationalist or Nazi sympahtiser; not the skinhead type a cultured white man, that insited that the Jews oir Zionist that rulke the country etc..
Jones refuses and states it's all the Jews and Jews; he did not debate or had no argument at all.
So he might be a shill
But his rants are fun

>Back when I was in high school I would constantly get into fights. I mean, the entire high school football team one time. Broken bones and everything. The coach was like WHOA, this guy means business. I'm not bragging folks, but this is the real me. I just get so PUMPED UP RAGHHHHHHHHHHH, and the blood starts pumping and I'm like an animal. *heavy panting* Alright, I got to calm down and tell you about these products.

He is popular because he's retarded. To me he looks like American equivalent of infamous Russian politician and degenerate Zhirinovsky, who is also extremely popular here despite the fact that all what he does is screaming and calling everyone traitors and American spies

I really don't understand the whole "snake oil salesman" thing. Isn't most of his stuff basically the same as any ordinary supplements you would find in health stores?

Oh right
>haha take that Alex I just bought all your stuff haha

No dude it's legit. 45 days.

theres nothing wrong with any of these things potatonigger

He is a CIA shill.

Good, shut this fat motherfucker down!!

>evangelical christian

he's a jew

>WHY?!
Money? Or maybe it's something else.

Because the american mind so ravaged by consumption and brainwashing from a young age nevertheless realizes that something is a-foot because he is literally steeped in lies from birth.

His animalistic intuition eventually stumbles upon a "truther" that is comfortable to his idea of entertainment trained on WWE and american circus-news and eventually the emotional appeal wins the "woke" man over.

You nigger faggot shills just CAN'T disprove of anything that he says. You KNOW he is RIGHT and that's why you fear him.

You fucking faggots, day of the rope is still COMING. Don't forget that.

He never mentions the jews. His producer is jewish. I'd say his show is a collation of truths, lies and half-truths presented in so ridiculous a way that just mentioning him or linking a video completely destroys the message.

WAHHH WAHHH WAHHH DA JOOZ DA JOOZ

seriously you sound like braindead if you only can say DA JOOZ

God, you stormtards make me sick, I won't even try to take your bait

I can also say MASON and JEW a second time you doublecunt. Im not even sure you are a shill because the quality of it is on teenage girl "i can't even" level.

lol, A true info warrior when you see one. I watch him because he sends reporters right into the SJW lions den

>Why is this guy so popular?
because he's funny

IMO the only people who should bash him for selling snakeoil are those who are stupid enough to buy that shit in the first place and feel ripped off. Making money is usually about ripping people off, it just depends on to what extent.

He's mentioned God a whole bunch of times. Stop listening to his show with volume level down to 0 and you'd notice it

Because he called out your boy, David Hogg, and now you're on damage control but it's not working because we've broken the conditioning. It doesn't work on us.

Shill harder.

Cause he despises the Satan worshiping elite
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM