Why should someone who has no hope of progressing from a minimum wage job be allowed to live?

Why should someone who has no hope of progressing from a minimum wage job be allowed to live?

usually natural selection takes care of those people, its the government that keeps them alive, you don't need to actively seek them out and kill them normally

This, they used to be forced into something better if they wanted better than the life of a serf. Now it's every persons sovereign right to have a frivolous life at the expense of the American tax payer (what's left of the white middle class)

Believe it or not there are people who work from 18 to retirement at the same shitty shelf packing job, people like that should be executed.

Yeah because somebody needs to be the janitor.

They shouldn't but that reality hurts people's fee fees

then that means theres a demand for their services, eventually there wont be as automation takes over, at that point they will die off or adapt

>he thinks zuckerberg will let him work for $10 an hour
As soon as AI is realised you'll be converted into a man-car hybrid and put into slave labour.

Why would you bother killing them. There’s natural social heriaches. If you killed all the pot heads and autists working fast food jobs past their 20’s, then the next lowest denominator would just fill their place to satisfy that need. Then you’d essentially be back to where you started.

What a fucking disgusting comment, I don't know if that's against the rules here but I reported it anyway.

because we need them to bag our groceries, take out our trash, sweep the floors, mop and sterilize public bathrooms.

we've always needed slaves. and that's what the fuck they are.

Soooo... kill all the retards?

>Why should someone who has no hope of progressing from a minimum wage job be allowed to live?

Because then this board will be dead moron.

What's so bad about that?

Not at all. Rich and successful people don't need shitty cheap stores to be manned because they don't go there, same with the manufacture of cheap food, cars, clothes etc. When you kill off the poor you kill off their dependencies.

Burgers need flipping.

How is there no hope? When I got out of high school I worked at Domino's and made minimum wage. I did that for a few months and said "this sucks" and got a job at a warehouse getting paid double.

My piece of shit brother is a high school drop out AND a felon, and he's making above minimum wage.

Someone has to do them

This.

At the moment we sadly still require these people

Either economical or technical.

In the near future a lot of these jobs will be phased out luckily

>Why should someone who has no hope of progressing from a minimum wage job be allowed to live?
Because glorious race war.

boomerman reporting in

You just managed to take a harder stance on H1Bs and illegals than any white supremacist. Might as well just say gas the spics while you're at it.

Welcome to Sup Forums, you can never leave.

Because you don't need anybody's permission to live and if you would theres 99.9% that YOU wouldn't get it Muhhamad.

It is still possible for them to produce more than they consume. And from a keysnian standpoint the opposite is not too bad.

>minimum wage job
>at expense of the American tax payer
???
Either they have welfare or a job.

>I deserve to be able to buy a nice house, rear my children, and support my wife while pressing a button to fry burgers for 40 seconds a whack
No. That's not how that works. Anyone, anywhere can find a place to survive on minimum wage in nearly any state in this country.

Come on, you're sort of white, even. Are you incapable of understanding the link between the cost of goods and the cost of paying your bottom rung of employees?

Nobody should make more money than someone else for simply disposing time. Additional money should only be made through acquisition of other people's time (ie selling goods). The idea that someone can own property and just have everyone else do all the work for substantially less pay is Jewish bullshit.

Does anyone on this board genuinely believe retards that invest in stock or cryptocurrency deserve to live more than wagecucks? You're sitting on your ass doing absolutely nothing productive and serving no purpose to society. If you died the next day nothing would change except someone else's pockets getting fatter.

Because prisons need inmates in order to keep getting $$$ from the state.

>Oh no! Mr. Schlomo could buy only 16 yachts this year instead of 18 due to wage increase! Better increase prices of goods too!
Dumbfuck, everytime something produce related in my country gets more expensive (milk for example) then all products made from it also get more expensive(and they use it as excuse) but once they get cheaper the prices NEVER go down (and they don't owe you an excuse). The problem are greedy jews, not the people working for them.

No, if they buy jewish tricks, they're the problem, too. Traitors get the bullet first, actually.

How will capitalism work with no proletariat to work and consume en masse? People like this are needed in society let them live

Maybe because they want to? Sometimes when I'm working on a project for a client at 2AM I like to use the 24 hour drive thru for a coffee and fillet o fish. My self built freelance studio turns over £190,000 per annum in its 3rd year of running, and I have no problems with minimum wage workers so why should you? Or is it because you have a Kekistani flag on your wall you think you're some kind of superior species?

This is retarded as fuck

Because we need people to work those jobs, otherwise immigrants will have to. It used to be that a person could survive decently on minimum wage.

Who then will carry water for the GOP?

That's because current minimum wage isn't being adjusted to inflation. If it were, people would be able to live decently. People complaining that $15 is too high when minimum wage adjusted for inflation is almost $20.

And who will do the dead end jobs you fucking pakis?

>nobody working minimum wage job
>Hamburger goes to $20
>Your quality of life goes down due to inflation due to death camp inflation
>repeat a few times
>you are now the minimum
>Gentle hiss of gas filling the room

TL;DR cheap labor is good for anybody wealthy enough to afford it.

If everyone progresses from a minimum wage job then there will be no people to make you a fucking hamburger. Use your brain before you write something.

Be faggot. Be op. Op lives in a fantasy world. Be op is faggot.

We should really care about the 30% of people that don't work instead of the %5 that do work but make minimum wage.

they should be allowed to live because you need a servant class to work minimal/pointless jobs

Al? LMFAO do you think it will be invented soon? Stop living in your imaginary world, look around and realize that your bs is unrealistic for now. We need janitors.

You need to understand that average Sup Forumstard thinks he's 1% and if he kills everyone poorer than him he will still be the 1%

If I worked at a warehouse/Factory that helped supplement my fellow WHITE Americans and we had way more national unity for my entire life, I'd be proud of myself. I know I can't be a doctor, I know my job mobility is very weak, but I'm here doing this job for my country, and knowing that would bring me peace.

I prefer a honest person who does their hard work for a minimum wage than a fucking rich Jew who's not productive and only steals. Learn to respect people who make you food and clean for you, without them the world would look like garbage.

Op is a fucking retard who didn't take the time to think before posting.

We can't all be mulitimullionaires on a yacht with two silicone tit whores on each arm. Povertycucks serve a purpose. We need em.

If you people aren't from here, and you don't like the people here, and you don't agree with the politics that were born here in the hellish shitposting with no checks on it, why the fuck did you come here?

>them
>they
Hey, I'm one of those, fuck you. I bet most of you aren't winners and instead are just hamburger flippers like me.

I don't see why I shouldn't be allowed to leave. Oh and don't worry, the jews think like you and will replace people like me with africans.

Hey why don’t we just demolish the bottom floor only of this skyscraper!!!

>post election newfag autistically screeching because he thinks Sup Forums is his echo chamber
Bet you don't even know about Day of the Pope and it was only 3 years ago

That not the question. The question is, "Why should someone who has no hope of progressing from a minimum wage job be allowed to live?"

No, that is the question. That's what I asked you. Why the fuck did you come here, knowing that you wouldn't do a damn thing. I'm willing to bet that, honestly, you're probably not even capable of whinging in a way that might get someone to come up with a creative insult. Why? What motivates you to come here and waste your time, knowing that everyone you talk to will call you a dumb fuck?

NO you AND your whole family need to be butchered to death with rusty knives you fucking cunt of a person.

We are far closer to replacing doctors, surgeons, lawyers and accountants with AI than janitors, clearers and plumbers you idiot.

Those will be the last jobs to be replaced because not only is AI way way way from being able to do adaptable physical labour like making beds, but the robots themselves will be too expensive for a long time.

My family is probably wealthier than yours, you gonna make my burger and fries?

It's like you retards don't understand that somebody has to do those jobs

>haha fuck poor people dude
>proceeds to gas them all
>oh shit mayne now i gotta do the shitty jobs

Yeah, somebody. Children, from the volk, readily available to cut their teeth, start their savings, and learn some work ethic.
This rectum wrecked abo can't deal with the fact that someone retiring from their job stocking shelves is objectively retarded, and they wasted their lives.

Stop projecting you're the dumb fuck

>Why the fuck did you come here
I don't remember. Maybe it was linked somewhere this was sometime in 2008.
>knowing that you wouldn't do a damn thing.
I did do a damn thing. I pointed out why minimum wage workers should be allowed to live.
>waste your time, knowing that everyone you talk to will call you a dumb fuck?
I don't know I guess I just like debate. Op's argument that minimum wage workers shouldn't be allowed to live seemed easy to defeat with a little bit of logic.

so how about we kill you

>Children
You are going to force children to work?
LA CREATURA...

You're redefining shit for yourself so it suits your argument better, you're a charlatan and a hack, and I want you to look in the mirror and feel shame. No one has "absolutely no prospect" of advancing from an minimum wage job, and if that's truly the case, they should unironically neck themselves to spare a little pain before their final dirt nap. It's gonna happen either way, and they're definitely not doing anything worthwhile with that life.

Robots can easily replace them

Why should someone like Bezo be allowed to possess over 100 billion dollars. Can you answer that question, Satan?

Well report me then u fucking fag

Yeah and guess what, they'll be replacing you're meaningless low education office job as well. The middle class are going to be in the exact same boat as the working and underclass in the future, just hope it's not going to be industrial revolution tier and they give you a basic income.

you are a literal meme

new thread

I work part time minimum wage retail, on my days off I play musical instruments, in summer I grow food and veg, I read, go for long walks, etc.

I dont take a single penny in benefits from the gov
I have no desire to progress to be more wage slave than i am now.

Why are faggot 10-16 yr old kids who never worked a fucking job in their life trying to talk about politics? you tell your sister to come jump on my dickk. And you go back to jackinng off in your room to the sounds of her moaning. Fucking faggot kids and thheir gay ass opinions.

be serious

>why is it fair that people all over the world gave this man a 100 billion dollars?
Wow, good question.

capitalists and wage slaves BTFO

Compose yourself mutt. Theres these things called anti monopoly/anti trust laws.

probably kids living in their protected bubble that have no clue about the real world. They are still young and full of hope

Because you need some faggot to serve you fries, because you're a lazy nigger who can't cook for yourself. That's why you suffer them to live. I'm not sure why we suffer you to live though...

Because how else will I have a human-error ridden cheeseburger?

That's semen

Someone has to serve the better ones.

>Rich and successful people don't need shitty cheap stores to be manned because they don't go there

Lmao you're a retard. There are a lot of rich and affluent lardasses who go to places like McD's and Subway at least 3 or 4 times a week and even if what you say is true, somebody has scrub the toilets because lord knows your lumpy faggot ass can't be bothered to do it.

because until we develop robots to be as good / better than customer service people, every society needs a slave caste to perform those jobs

"Look at me, I don't trust my government to be able to put a fair price on a carton of milk, but I'm perfectly fine with the idea of letting it quantify how useful people are to society and executing anyone it finds wanting".

Japanese toilets can clean themselves, your job has been outdated for decades.

So you want to make millions of people giving Bezos money illegal?
Or that he should be punished for greatness?

This.

I don't think I'll mind not eating McDonald's ever again if I don't have to see poor people everywhere I go, faggot.

Lol. No, illegals replaced them and robots will replace the illegals.