Do you like Maken-Ki, Sup Forums? The manga of course

Do you like Maken-Ki, Sup Forums? The manga of course.

I haven't read it. I did recently download some of the manga but have not gotten to it yet. I kind of enjoyed the anime though and Inaho was my favorite girl from it.

The manga is a lot better. It's honestly one of my more favorite battle shonen ecchis in a while. Hiromitsu is a good artist. Shame he spends so much time drawing NTR hentai.

Espada is best girl.

I want to fuck the girls in the butt

Which girl is going to win?

MC turned down Inaho, so Haruko. Himegami is getting with the friend.

>worst girl wins again
its like nips do it on purpose

Worst girl is poo in loo.

If there was some variety it'd be good, but it's all the same, trite lolmindbreak stuff.

One of the things I've always loved about Maken-ki is that many people have relationships, not every girl has to orbit the MC. And best girl getting together with his friend would be part of that.

What happened with nurse after sword birth?

This shit arc is still going and is being dragged out to living hell. Popularity poll finished though. High chance of spinoff chapter next issue since it's been 6 months since the last and there are usually two per year.

I love the artstyle and I'm just waiting for it all to end.

Yeah, only two girls like the MC which is nice.

Of course the nondescript main girl would be first, but good choice for second.

I think that is still ongoing. Latest volume came out yesterday. Once it's scanned it'll be scanlated.

Im pretty sure it's the finale arc anyway.

Takeda said it would end in two volumes like three volumes ago, so yeh it's probably ending soon. I'de say 19 or 20 are the last ones.

Jesus this shit got 18 volumes? Welp, I hope he starts doing some occasional vanilla doujin again once its over with

His vanilla these days is still super slutified, I can't get behind it and would rather just read his NTR with actual sluts. I don't think he can do actual vanilla anymore without body writing, pig tail buttplugs and literal slut dialogue.

I'd rather he just do a new manga. I enjoy Maken Ki and I can't enjoy his doujins since he went NTR crazy.

Since when has he done a recent vanilla?

Most recent was probably the bonus chapter from the Sister Breeder tank last year.

I watched it for the plot

>Latest volume came out yesterday
WHERE? I NEED THIS NOW.

It's not scanned yet. I bought it on Amazon though.

Not digital I would assume. Are you gonna scan it or wait for others?

Best woman

Wait. I have a shit scanner and I don't know how to clean.

And her tits were never shown.

Damn shame

Still mindbroken

If you scanned it yourself, do you have it uploaded?

I bought the digital version and I haven't uploaded it.

Where'd you buy? And can you do it with foregin card?

Not him but you can buy it on bookwalker via paypal and a few other options. Shouldn't need a proxy for tanks, just magazines need proxies afaik.

You can buy it from bookwalker. I'm not gonna bother posting the entire volume. If people are really interested in it they should buy it, because shit only costs about $6.00. I will post the Usui bonus chapter though.

(1/5)

nice, Usui Idol manager

(2/5)

(3/5)

(4/5)

(5/5) Volume 20 isn't coming out until 2018

Damn, Espada just continue being best girl, thanks for sharing this user

I like these things with Usui the best.

maken ki is just a waste of talent. the whole thing should be like the chapters with the sidekick guy doing pervy stuff.

that's the best kind of vanilla.

The fights are actually entertaining though.

not as entertaining as espada

Great classic thick bodies. Shame it aired before the webm age so there aren't that many good shared to find.

takeda hiromitsu is cursed. everything he makes that gets animated has his art style ruined. season 1 of maken ki was sort of trying, but then season 2 went off the rails, and the eroge he illustrated was adapted by japanese michael bay.

I wish the anime followed the manga at least.

its the ritual 'guy who arrives to shit on xebec' even though hiromitsu isnt even that special of an artist and xebec is literally the only reason anyone cares about this shit at all.

Shit, she just crushed his fucking head.

I've been following this shit since it's first chapters in 2007. It's been 10 fucking years. Back then I was a freshman in highschool learning the joys of new manga beyond Naruto using Onemanga. I was on an ecchi binge and got into this shit along with TLR in the same timeframe.

As someone who didn't start reading the manga until after I had finished both seasons of anime I had no problem with either art style. The change in style between seasons was a bit jarring at first but I got used to it and liked both. I can totally understand why someone who was a fan of the manga first would be upset though.

So I'm now interested in this, does the blonde get a lot of screen/panel time?