It’s Over

Times up, bigots. Hand em over. Gen Z is ours now. Give up and submit to the new America.
youtu.be/34rkx7DdpHY

I actually have my doubts about Gen Z the "conservative generation". (As a right winger)

In my area, all the BOYS are conservative, but the girls are all pro-equality of outcome, womens rights and even demisexual shit. Utter chaos.

Hope fully the boys will raise their pimp hand and put the girls in their place.

Same here.
All the guys with anything at stake are basically 100% fascist by now, just not openly for the fear of being incarcerated.
The reason the girls aren't is because the boys can't be so openly.

Who the fuck watches Mark anymore? H's annoying as hell now.

I ain't watching that shit nigga.

Only until they learn the truth you psycho cunts. You are the fagots trying to hand this country over into tyranny. Don't make Gen X get up off the couch.

If I were to take a very wild and unsourced guess, i'd say it's grills appealing to older boys.

can someone summarize it? i don't wanna give this shit views

Unsubbed

Jew face

MEDIC!

>now
He's been an annoying loudmouth twat since the beginning.

Just the typical lying bullshit you hear from anti-gunners. "I grew up around guns. I know how to shoot. I support the second amendment. But nobody needs anything more than a .22 revolver with one bullet".

A good man will have women follow him.
Women are often questioning men or even attacking them because they test them.
They test men because of fear that they will be around incompetent men that cannot defend them from outer threats.

The proper way is to just follow your own, truthful way, not give shits about feminists and see which women are responsive to you being a good, competent man.
If feminsits types keep attacking you, just keep your frame and stay to your way, treat it as a test.
And don't be mad at feminists like some kind of manchild.

they will submit to islam

He looks like that guy from Linkin Park.

He Just needs a rope then

I can't believe this raging faggot was gifted with such a smooth voice.

z chromosomes?

Why would you set him up and paint him in such a fashion? He didn't have that tone. He's wrong, but treating him like some aggressive demanding SJW is wrong. He has an opinion I disagree with, he's not some enemy demanding surrender. Jesus christ.

Who is this horse face gook?

That's horse face half gook/half (((german))) for you, sir.

Good day.

yeah, but if chad is right wing girls will act like they agree. Most women don't actually have firm political principles, they just blow with the wind of what their friends, and their chad, think

That's how it starts retard. You really think anti-gun people will give you the same benefit of the doubt?

>So, when I say these things, just no it's not coming from a place of ignorance.
Markiplier may know what a fucking gun is. Doesn't take away from the fact that he's been shit since the day he was fucking born. Surprised his hair wasn't fucking pink in this video. This guy is worse for kids than fucking guns.

>demisexual

Le 56%, perhaps?