Half of you have never even killed anyone. What makes you think you're fit for a race war?

Half of you have never even killed anyone. What makes you think you're fit for a race war?

I'm really good at CS:GO

Smoke mid, go cat

rush b no stop

im white

>Half of you have never even killed anyone.
that's giving pol way too much credit

I watched dooms day preppers on NG, i am ready to kill niggers

shhh

There's nothing more terrifying than a good man forced to do bad things....

I just killed OP, ama.

You sound like an underage faggot.

you going to get away with it again?

Upload more vids pls

There won’t be a race war. Granted, not every nigger is Ben Carson, but it’ll be cianiggers vs the people

I helped geolocating multiple airstrikes on terrorists in Syria. Probably involved in 20+ deaths.

reported to fbi police

dude i know I burned u guys in the terrorist thread but don't make threads like a leaf

man, i was really looking forward to popping some unsuspecting niggers in the near future. worst timeline

Did two tours in Iraq. Have killed 5 sandniggers.

Killing people being a thing that is psychologically difficult is a meme. Aggression is a natural animal behavior. The only reason why people don't get murdered left and right in civilized society is due to fear of legal consequences. Remove those consequences, and it isn't a big deal. Doesn't hurt to have your life on the line either.

>inb4 y-you must be le psychopath, I could never!
Not a psychopath, just have a healthy sense of self preservation. And I promise, if it came down to it, most of you could do the same thing.

Killed some shitskin

I always do.

their just fatass losers spending 15+ hours on their computers and have shelterd their whole lives.

they'll be the first to go once society collapses.

most guys havn't sucked a cock but if it came down to it i'm sure they would know what to do.

he just uploaded dum dum

I'm not