Oh my god, I literally want to fuck him

Oh my god, I literally want to fuck him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/te_rere/status/903965340719185920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have fine taste user. Few know how to appreciate this pantydroppers quality

He looks like a fag but I have a feeling I can look past that.

No to shotas

Cute!

He is the true playboy of the series.

He wants to fuck the pig. Good taste.

He doesn't. His feelings are pure and untainted by sexual urges. I'm sure he'd happily take someone else's dick though

Staff book scan when?

>tumblr
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

>Sala
It's painful to read

What is Kubo doing in Italy anyway?

Stop with the cancer threads, faggot.

Lombardia trophy

I supposed it was for that, but Florence is in another part of Italy and the competition starts today. Unless she took this picture in advance days ago.

>tumblr
kindly fuck off

>not wanting to dick shotas
Found the closet homosexual

>hotel event expand to The end of the year

Must be makng good money. Fujoushi and fudanshi being able to masterbate ontop of Bald or Pig. Those sheets light up like a carnival under blue light

Sorry I have long passed the age I wanted to do so.

>Remembering incest fucker's birthday but not Piggy's

Why the spoiler user? And why didn't you also post the description?
>Yuuri-kun looking at Victor with sparkling eyes (from Victor's POV)

I just read her post on twitter that says that even if she went to Italy she couldn't attend the Lombardia trophy. I wonder if this trip is linked to YOI's movie.

>tumblr
>literally
>not even the best boy
These threads are the worst.

Has YOI sold more than Looney Tunes yet?

what age was that? I find myself in this odd position

Do you guys think the rings are sometimes missing in order to appeal to the self-inserts? No rings, not feeling like muh husbando belongs to anyone. It's apparently a big demographic

Cute. I wonder how Kubo would've drawn it without the sparkly eyes and it was just "Yuuri looking at Victor"?

What about bread? I think YOI will never surpass it ;_;

Yoi will never defeat bread. Everybody loves bread.

If it's true that's dumb as fuck. Self-inserting plebs don't deserve to have anything cater to them, ever.

They're missing because many people don't wear their friendship rings every day.

>It's apparently a big demographic
Where the fuck have you been living in, a rock under the sea? Which fans do you think the Bald-Bald museum guide was supposed to pander to?

>rings
Seems unconvincing. They can pretend to wear the other pair themselves or something. If they can husbando faggots as homosexual as Baldfat in the first place I don't see how simple rings will stop them.

No, this is a stupid way of thinking typical of who spends too much time in sick western fandom.
Haven't you noticed that everyone complains when the rings are missing? Remember what happened with the guidebook, pic related.
It's just triggered homophobic publishers' fault. They are so retarded they can't even see that by doing so they just confirm that the homo implications are real.

>Where the fuck have you been living in, a rock under the sea? Which fans do you think the Bald-Bald museum guide was supposed to pander to?
Yumejoshit Baldfags can't possibly outnumber the Fujo Baldfags.

>not wearing your friendship jewelry constantly until it breaks from wear

Shit friend

Nothing comes close to the number of Baldfat fujos but they're there and in significant numbers. The ring shit is dumb though. Old nip businessmen are just retarded about homos.

YOi is not even targeted at yumejoshi.
They can keep masturbating on the shit-tier extras from the museum written by other people, that's all they'll ever get.

If they're in the minority in comparison to Baldfat fujos then why bother catering to them at all, they'd make more shekels if they whored those two out with each other.

>Baldfat faggots salty again just because some people enjoy the anime in a different way than them

Yumeshits have all other anime to self insert too they shouldn't have to ruin Yoi

>implying a good number of self inserters don't like BaldFat as well

Yeah they're the ones turing Piggy into a grill

Why bother making merch/catering for any of the other characters at all? They still sell. Bald is the most popular, it's even more guaranteed money. Baldfatfags will keep on spending theirs on the multitudes of shippy shit too.

Okay I just know that while I still ship shit like KawoShin I wouldn't draw them doing stuff at their canon ages, while when I was around 18 I would do that without a problem and I also enjoyed age gap art of another underage pairing I shipped. I think it was during and around my teens.

Many of them have already emigrated to other series. It can't last long when BaldFat are turbo homos in love. Others will abandon YOI when there'll be a new successful fujobait anime that it's not a complete crap.

>turning Piggy into generic sweet retard shoujoshit that everyone wants to dick
I hate this just as much as dark Bald.

Not necessarily. I don't want to generalize but a big number of nip Baldfags like the self inserting pandering and don't see as conflicting with their Baldfat's shipping. Still most people complain about the lacks of rings rather than be happy about it.

Crispy shit does not sell. His merch goes straight into the bargain bin it's a complete waste. But I mean, if they wanna throw Yumejoshi a bone, why don't they just throw them the scraps instead of wasting an entire section of a museum on them?

Not when it gets in the way of the homo.

That section targets yumejoshi AND all other kinds of Baldfags. It's also a good bit of Baldfat pandering because Piggy goes crazy in that section.
>Why so much Bald?
>Bald is the most popular

I understand feeling like there wasn't enough Baldfat pandering in it but there was a lot, even if shallow rehashed shit. This can't be helped. The writing for these things is always shallow rehashed shit.

It's shit because yumeshits shouldn't be getting special treatment when the homo is what most people are there for.

>I wouldn't draw them
Because you can't draw.

I'm not even a baldfatfag (I mean, I know they love each other but I'm not obsessed with the pairing). I just think that anyone who self-inserts into any media ever, not just anime, needs to be hanged. It's fucking autistic and the very idea disgusts me.

In what way does Baldfat even get "ruined" by yumeshits? Is it really just because that "secret" track ended up being Bald/Bald instead of Baldfat's wedding night?

So you have a hateboner for all waifufags and husbandofags in general?

The animu industry has been running on self-inserting for years.

Nah not really. Wanting to fuck your favorite character is one thing. Actually wanting to be inside your favorite anime and be the character who canonically fucks your favorite character is another.

I smell tumblr-lite fiction=reality delusion.

>no reports about new museum art
Kill me desu. Is no one willing to leak anymore?

They're fine, but once they start to influence a show where it involves them getting in the way of ship that already gets enough no homo shit from higher ups, then that's a problem.

it's the same shit

You can smell what you want but I relate to balds and fats now not fairies

Idk man, you can still see Victor as your husbando and want to get your ass pounded by him without getting autistically butthurt about how Yuuri is getting his ass pounded instead of you and trying to change the show to suit your personal fantasies.

He's a real boy.

Since this is a degenerate thread starting from the OP
I'm a baldfag that wants to fuck the pig. Imagining myself does nothing for me.

twitter.com/te_rere/status/903965340719185920

The secret track was a waste and I'm saying that as a Baldfag. It could've been a touching heart to heart with his younger workaholic self about how his life will greatly improve in the future thanks to his newly acquired life and love. But instead we get them throwing around the strongest declarations of love and "I want to embrace you" to the listener. The twist is that it's towards Makkachin but it's still meant for self inserters.

I'm the same except I want to fuck Bald's sweet cunny(male). Understandable have a nice day.

I don't think they want to change the show. They love Bald and would want to be with him if he was real, that's why they like listening to Bald say "I love you, I wanna be with you" cause they imagine he's saying it to them. And the rest of the time they just self insert through Piggy. That's why bitching about the museum track is useless because it's not necessarily a separate audience that likes that kind of pandering.

So is that what you do?

I want to watch Bald to fucked and be fucked by multiple men.

You cant deny that Victor is the most popular character of yoi and possibly the flagship character of the series.

The show would be better if Pig didn't exist and it was just about Bald and his various possible love interests, so everyone could pick the one they want to self-insert as.

Who would his love interests be? A mainstream homo harem would be interesting.

No that would be dumb. I'm ok with a homo harem existing but not at the expense of YoI as it is.

Kill yourself

Don't get me wrong, I ship them reversible and when the mood strikes it strikes. Just I can't imagine defiling Bald through self-insertion. Of course I want to hear him making lewd sounds or whatever, but without Pig there the experience is hollow.

Harem are always shit so no thanks

Don't do this to YOI. Just make a parody gay-hentai with a knockoff Victor having sexapades with dudes.

Fuck that. Homo harem as a different show might be fine but not if you have to change YoI to get it.

Yeah I understand what I mean. I agree about self-insertion. It's just bizarre and wrong.

BaldFairyfags are cancer

If Pig didn't exist Bald would be dead from hanging himself from his hotel room at 30.

Same. Though I find both of them very attractive, I don't actually want to have sex with either of them. I want to watch the two of them have sex.

>It could've been a touching heart to heart with his younger workaholic self
Why the fuck do people keep expecting substantial things from retard cash grabs? The guides are accompaniment fanservice written by no-name staff instead of the actual creators. It will not contain any significant new information or development, that is for the anime itself or serious spin offs like novelizations or manga.

I want what you've described too, but no one involved in this is trying to be reflective and instead are aiming for shits and giggles.

I didn't want to admit it but I'm losing interest in this series. The new content are just scraps and rehashed shit, Kubo and Sayo are too busy traveling around the world.

Nah, I'm a boring fan in comparison, this is what I observed from nip twitter

I wish I could lose a little bit of interest in this series. It'll probably be a year before the movie is released but I'm so thirsty for content now. Be glad that you're finally being released from this hell.

>too busy traveling around the world
I don't want them to overwork themselves but I just hope they're getting somewhere with the movie script

It's research. YoI took years to create
Just take a break and come back later

>tfw you realize piggy is just a tool for baldfags to self insert to
I can at least safely say that a lot of Baldfag fujos are prettier and have their shit together than Pig does. Bald would probably appreciate a 10/10 girl over some annoying, fat faggot.

>Kubo and Sayo are too busy traveling around the world
A lot of settings in YoI were based on their previous travels so that's not something to be sad about.

Nigga Bald wouldn't fuck either.

Well, the Worlds 2018 are in Milan.. Maybe some research for this place?
Btw, it's true they don't attend Lombardia Trophy? It's weird for them go abroad for not convention and not figure skating...