H O G G E D

How is it that this alpha male single-handedly destroyed every argument pro assault weapons, and the NRA in such a short period of time?

He really changed my view on guns. They're evil tools of destruction and death and nobody needs them?

Why won't you small dicked Americans just realize you're on the wrong side of history, take the HOGG pill and just give up your guns. You don't need them.

Either way, you guys got H O G G E D.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cXsg03xiUoU
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html
wlrn.org/post/south-florida-schools-join-white-house-school-discipline-summit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelayres_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine's_Day_Massacre
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shill thread, sage in all fields.

>Alpha

He's a broad.

How can you as a Canadian defend guns? Look how peaceful our nation is.

>op literally cannot sucking dick
>sage

She's a tranny.

A weapon that can shoot a 56 caliber clip in under 3 seconds is not your right fuck head.

Good old sage

>other countries intervening

LOLOLOLOOLLOOL

Constitution and SCOTUS says otherwise

Hes an immortal alien doods. hes stationed with an fbi agent.

DAY
OF
RAKE

post nudes

And what do you think his media fame is going to get him? Sooner or later he is getting his brains blown out.

In time your toys will be taken away from you big man, you'll see. The majority of people agree.

I suspect he bullied cruz or didnt reach out to him because of his indifference and now is trying to make up for it.

He's an ultra high IQ city person debating rural and suburban retards. It was never going to be much of a contest.

You can't have much mental capacity if you feel the need to own a gun.

"Debate me!"
"OK"
"Uhhhhhhhh! I changed my mind!"

I don't get what's wrong here. Every thing Hogg says makes perfect sense.

Oh look another reposted shill thread by the same leaf niggerfaggot.

Hogg's arguments on guns on Twitter were retarded.

Also
>muh NRA

AR-15 fags BTFO by Boss Hogg

Writing is on the wall

Lmao

Hogg has shown the masses why they need gun control, polls show everyone hugely in favor of gun bans. It's only a matter of time when you have to say goodbye to your assault rifles.

You will see mass bloodshed, dead Jews and niggers in the street first you fucking leaf Jew.

>Taking the bait
What's it like being a fucking retard?

"DA GUBMINTS TAKIN MUH TOYS! GOTTA KILL PEOPLES NAO!"

The cops are on my side, the military is on MY side.

What can your tiny gun do against a drone?

No. It will really unfold like this. Hand it over or prison tuff goy

this pic looks like someone said to him that if he didnt finish his broccoli he cant have his dessert

youtube.com/watch?v=cXsg03xiUoU

Listen/Watch this song and tell me that your stupid fucking assault weapons are worth the lives of INNOCENT children and dozens of innocent people. Just give up your fucking guns and the senseless murders can stop!

WHY IS SO HARD FOR YOU FUCKERS TO UNDERSTAND!

IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY HOW BLIND YOU PEOPLE ARE!

Fool we can get all kinds of assault rifles without special licenses.

Thats the kind of heads you will get if you survive the PURGE. Start at will at Jeff Sessions house.

Assault weapons are worth the lives of children

Wait until the truth is known!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/23/broward-county-sheriffs-office-did-not-miss-warning-signs-or-make-mistakes/

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966854507744374784.html

wlrn.org/post/south-florida-schools-join-white-house-school-discipline-summit

the ar 15 is banned here i know the laws

The graph fails to point out that gun deaths were even lower before we banned guns and that we have higher instances of violent crime

>Listen/Watch this song and tell me that your stupid fucking assault weapons are worth the lives of INNOCENT children and dozens of innocent people
yes, now fuck off

David. Hogg.

You cant even own a gun, so you must just like watching people get killed by guns you sick fuck

enjoy your ban shilltards

Guns save lives

Tell that to those dead kids

I see dead people

I'll shoot at the empty chair of the drone operator who won't be sitting there because most are probably pro-funs.

Tell you what Maurice, I'll personally turn in all my guns on the day your gun owners give all their guns to all of your Indigenous Native Peoples. Deal?

>Guns save lies
Then why do they correlate with murders?

yes, now fuck off

"How dare you use logic!"

technically its you who is H O G G E D
>He really changed my view on guns

It wasn't the guns fault

dude weed lmao am i right

>we have this thread every hour

Honestly hirohito, range ban the fucking leafs already.

I don’t know it’s that astounding. Ultimately it comes down to how fucked society is now; you could do the easy thing and ban guns or do the hard thing and look at why American youth feel the need to shoot up schools.

No one wants to do the hard yards anymore, so you’ll take the former over the later every time. Despite deep down knowing it’s a bandaid fix at best for a systematic problem.

Right and that systematic problem is the social experiment carried out during the 1960s. No mass shootings before then, and guns everywhere.

David Hogg for US President.

AR-15 isn't assault Rifle.

are these the new Destiny threads?

Do you know what the AR in AR15 stands for? ASSAULT RIFLE! And you know what ASSAULT is? A CRIME!

Your nation deserves to be glassed almost as much as Russia or USA.

> No mass shootings before then, and guns everywhere.
Uhh...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelayres_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utah_prisoner_of_war_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Valentine's_Day_Massacre

No it doesn’t!
It stands for Armalite Rifle. Armalite were the first to produce these rifles, Colt bought the patent and continued producing them under the same name.

And how many blacks do those countries have per capita?

ur dum

>destroyed every argument pro assault weapons, and the NRA in such a short period of time?
No he didn't.

He is proof that women need guns to protect themselves from rape, robbery and murder.

Police are not obligated to prevent crimes.

Why do you want to rob women of their ability to protect themselves, you murderous rapist hate-monger racist bigot?

ur nazi bigot

This.

I never understood how banning assault rifles would change anything. They'll use pistols or shotguns instead. Might not be as efficient. But if your goal to make school children safer is having school shooters use less efficient weapons then that's not much of a goal. Honestly, let's say the Dems get their way and assault rifles are banned. I cannot wait to see the headlines when a kid shoots up a school with pistols.

>12 dead in school shooting, perpetrator used pistols. But if he used a rifle more would have died!

So what?

You've infringed on people's rights with barely any safety benefit. Also I guarentee that someone will still shoot up a school with an assault rifle regardless of the ban. Just a matter of time. The push will continue until guns are banned entirely but it won't make a difference. Someone mentally disturbed enough to mass murder their classmates isn't going to be stopped by a lack of a tool. They'll just find a replacement.

Women shouldn't have to protect themselves! Men should stop doing crimes!

criminals will still use rifles even if you ban them, because they are criminals and black market has more guns than there are legal guns.

Who else is going to do the rapings?

Immigrants. Doing the jobs americans won't.

What men? You mean black people? YOU RACIST PIECE OF SHIT NAZI BIGOT!

Isn’t that the little bitch that pussied out of a debate with Alex Jones?

N-NO PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I AM AN ALLY! WHO DO I PAY REPARATIONS TO TO MAKE UP FOR MY COLONISING?

are you saying women are too weak and stupid to defend themselves and should be treated like pets

Let's get rid of the gun type (rifles) that causes 4% of the gun homicides every year. Lol what? Nah keep the hand guns that cause 75% who gives a shit.

Virginia tech was pistols and more died

They don't going by those figures.

Puke

The mob is an asshole, thank god the Founders understood this fact and created a government framework that prevents the mob from stripping away fundamental rights based on knee jerk reactions.

You think a war about guns will be like a traditional war with states succeeding? It's going to be a gorilla war and also remember parkland (I do hate to use this as an example but your using it as an example) the cops were AFRAID of a KID with a rifle. 4 cops were AFRAID. Finally, you seriously think drone strikes are going to work? The expense? The property damage? They are BOMBING their own citizens

Agree.
An user posted the other night saying M80s in a tin can full of nails will get the job done just as easily.

End of the day there are societal shitstains that’ll murder people no matter what.

Small developed countries vs big rural countries. Compare the USA with a rural country when it comes to homicide

bitch you have SVD's. Stop trolling and go back to /r9k/, fucking trap.

>L3dit

I bet if you armed more people at that school or you got that faggot some mental health care or if that sheriff ACTUALLY DID THE ONE THING HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DO, 17 students wouldn't be dead.

But you don't care about those things, do you. You are horrible.

So kind of off tangent but what makes these shooters choose rifles instead of pistols? Is it magazine size? Woudn't carrying multiple pistols/magazines be easier? Especially somewhere like a school, you don't really need the range a rifle provides do you?

>Hogg contradicts himself
>MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!

why do an increased number of niggers correlate with increased murder? can we ban niggers too?

sage this thread.

>destroyed eery argument

dude literally hasn't had an argument other than 'muh feels'

>telling other people that you have reported them
Enjoy your ban shithead

Tell that to the 99% of gun owners who have never misused their firearms, tell that to the 300000 people every year who stop a crime with a firearm and tell that to the man who just prevented his neighbor from getting stabbed yesterday with an AR-15