IQ-based society

Would you want to live in a country where you have to take an IQ-test at the age of 18? All low IQ-people will become slaves and all high IQ-people (130+) will become citizens.

Alternatively, all low IQ-people will be deported.

Over the past years I have become utterly convinced that dumb people are to blame for all of societies faults. I want to live in a society where brainlets do not bother me.

Why IQ-based and not gradebased?

> Because even (mostly libtard) brainlets have academic grades.

So basically you wanna live in China

congrats, you absolute braindead idiot who fell for the iq meme

> pretending China is horrible

Some of the most corrupt people and their organizations they embody intelligence at the highest levels.
A "high-iq" society as you envision it would lead to decay and collapse far quicker with like-minded egotists.

My question is can the two be mutually exclusive?

>yfw all the low iq people are removed and you are now the one with low iq

I mean if you're gonna make people take a literal IQ test, judge them on a personality test that can't be fibbed either. Judge a person on who they are and how they act up to that point--

This is basically how our society already works.

Why don't we just lend computers the ability to create the "ideal" human and then off ourselves when it happens?

>129 IQs lead a slave revolt and successfully take over
nice plan you've got there brainlet

The correct answer is to quell individuality, social status, class hierarchy, and any notions of predestination or divine right.

Would rather live in China than with slavs, if I'm being honest.

>people then start discriminating by IQs in degrees of 1s
>im going to kill all sub 130 IQs
>Im going to kill all sub 131 IQs

kys dumb nigger IQ isn't as important as you retards make it out to be.

Doesn't necessarily have to entail killing. Altering OP's idea, you could just bar immigration from people with less than 100 IQ, for example.
Seems like a completely reasonable idea.

No, I would rather kill myself. But I do want a state like this to exist, if only to see how viable it would be in practice.

Majority of the world is under 130IQ and majority of over 130IQ people are East Asians. You're basically trying to Japan, South Korea or Coastal China here.

>intelligence is measurable by IQ
you'll be first to go.

How about all below 130 just fuck off. That would be good enough for me.
t.172

Who will work the shitty manual jobs then?

IQ is a relatively poor indicator at productivity. It's even been suggested those of standard or substandard IQ are more productive than the usually entitled and conceited collection of high IQ individuals. Let's not forget that 130 IQ is just as far from 100 IQ as 70. This means the average citizen has just as much of a difficult time communicating/cooperating with someone who has substandard IQ vs above standard IQ. Then you have to realize IQ is a cognitive measurement of your average individual. If you raise the bar for the average citizen, then the bar is raised across the board bringing those who scored 130+ on the previous test down to 100.

After all that though, I doubt I can convince a brainlet like yourself that practical and technical skills have more weight to society than logical cognitive function

I'd rather live with slavs who in general have more practical and technical skills than soulless high iq chinks

Why have slaves if automation automation is cheaper and faster, plus they won't throw rebellions unless you sperg out and give them AI.

>IQ tests are heavily skewed due to inherent leftist bias
>all the "hyper intelligent" are soylent consuming anaemic ultra lefties
>all the "lesser intelligent" are conveniently anything-further-right-than-marxism
Faggot with delusion of grandeur detected

>be OP
>take online free IQ test
>gets six gorillion IQ
>WE IZ INTELLIGENT N SHEEIT
The true mark of the brainlet

Nah, not really. Even low IQ dumbasses have uses beyond slavery, some of them actually have good ideas or a great work ethic and desrve to be rewarded by society over a high IQ layabout or pleasure seeker.

I draw the line at "white". The best option for society is definitely an all-white one, followed by a heavily segregated one with a tiny minority of undesirables.

>China is horrible

China is the only country building for the future. The have the most smart cities you brainlet, they invest most in AI, they are literally creating super highways for drivers vehicles

>driver less vehicles

132 here and no, that sounds extremely stupid

There should be a caste system, where high IQ people sit in the upper caste, and low IQ's become worker drones and live in a separate area.