When all the wagecucks and crapitalists are finally put out of work by AI and can no longer boast about working a 9-5...

>when all the wagecucks and crapitalists are finally put out of work by AI and can no longer boast about working a 9-5 low education office job

go on.....

dont shill your shit thread in other threads you bogan faggot

>thinks robots will replace positions of judgement

I want to squash the bugmen, but I need help from my friends.

I start a new job Monday. $170k/yr + $20k signing bonus + 10% minimum yearly bonus (up to 30% based on performance).

Able to work from home most of the time, will be transitioning to full remote in half a year.

what do you do

tfw we all become neets and we have already perfected it, while the world goes nuts we can sit comfy in our homes, alone laughing about it on a chinese soybean enthusiast anonymous discussion board

Congrats. How are you going to help destroy the establishment?

When they just write their own machine learning programs instead?

Did. You really just shill on another thread for this thread??? Are you so shitty and lazy and this that you have to go to other threads begging for replies?!

People will go mental when they dont have to work, as much as they think they hate it now, when their days are free and unstructured they will not know what to do with the rime.

When's that gonna happen? When the kingdom
of heavens descends upon the earth and all men are equal? Go watch some more Star Trek you tween faggot.

SAGE

>while the world goes nuts, i nut

Security research.

Buying lots of guns and ammo.

>workin' nine-to-five
You start at 9AM?
>no I start at 8AM
... so why do you call it nine-to-five?
>I dunno, ever'body does
Does anybody know why it's called "nine-to-five" even though nobody works 9AM to 5PM?

those will be the last

several generations away

~100 years+

offtopic

Literally who cares. This is a bullshit thread that's gonna be deleted, and you're pathetically samefagging around.

It's Dolly Parton's fault.

just means typical weekday worker, plus commute time. it used to take me 30 mins to get to office and i liked to get their 30 mins early, so i would leave home at 8.

I'm in sales.

How is that helping to destroy the establishment?

Anyone with $50 can buy a shovel and some Kevlar snips and start cutting fiber.

If you've actually given thought to taking out the infrastructure, you'd already have arrived on the painfully obvious fact that it would be basically foolproof to just sit 600 meters away plinking a coolant containers until the power starts going out across the country. Our defense strategy for preventing this is never, ever talking about the infrastructure because there's literally no way to hide the fact that 2 people with 800 bucks each could shut the continental US down, save texas, in under 8 hours.

lol, I love you

no.

and?

My job's not going anywhere. I'll be perpetually making more than you and will be much more satisfied with my life.

56% :v)

Complete and utter falacy. There's plenty of things to do. You never go "mental", you find something new to do, whether it be social, creative, entertainment, whatever.

As the UBI theory goes, when people have a basic income that insures they can actually live they go on to pursue creative interests and lead happier lives.

t. NEET for 7 years

> "AI is coming" is the next big leftist crisis
Won't be anytime soon and it wonn't affect me.

When nobody has jobs, who are all the AI machines going to sell their product to?

>communist flag
>neet
Checks out :v)

People always say this but you do realize people in communist societies have to work, right

we covered this:

So you've been getting UBI for years, proving it doesn't work. Thanks NEET, you're a living case study on why communism is fucking retarded, and why we shouldn't be subsidizing you people.

I know, nigger.

Who says I've been getting UBI for years, faggot

You're a fucking NEET, if you weren't you'd be a corpse.

Nope. Think again.

Communism is full employment you retard even to the detriment of advancements in technology having the potential to reduce the workforce.
How can you be so dumb? There’s no NEET in communism. You get put into work or sent to the gulag.

Enjoy being on the shit end of the population cleansings, or maybe if you're lucky you'll just be denied your reproduction license (breaching is punishable by death of all offending parties and termination of the illegal offspring)

>t. NEET for 7 years
Nah, brah, you don't get to have both. It's time to stop posting.

Invest in Crypto like Bitcoin.

16WZud3mVfe1cFw97F2289mw2gGcvhWKLE

Yep, I have a Mosin that would do the job nicely.

These idiots fed capitalist propaganda think people in a communist system sit around doing nothing and all necessities just magically appear out of thin air.

You realize UBI is barely being tested out in a small amount of cities worldwide? Most NEETs live off their parents.

That's right. Communism works so well you'll have to put up signs that say
>it's a sin to eat your own children
#JustCommunistThings

>N-no I didn't get UBI, I only got a stuffed animal with webbed feet, a bill, and a little box inside it that quacks, why did you think I got a duck?

I never said communism worked well, lol. I switch up flags and happened to have this one on. I said UBI worked well. UBI isn't communism, unless you were programmed to mislabel it as such by Jewish masters.

No idea what the hell you're on about, but you sound triggered, wage slave.

This is some low-energy cat-and-mouse trolling right here. Just stop.

found the virgin autist

It doesn't matter what happens in the future, you have to live day by day knowing you're a complete and utter failure from start to finish.

And you're retarded to boot. This is why in the utopia, proles like you work at mcdonalds and aren't allowed to vote. Letting you do it would be a disaster.

nononono, Holy Roman Empire grows out of earth, for the sake of heaven, da

pic-related is hereby the best, most seraphic and kingly geopolitical intelligence available

NEET thread?

>that pic
Why?

>mfw black knight gets out the house and snipes your units with his magical laser beam sword
I still have PTSD and im getting triggered by your image

nay, they will master their craft in the refinement and peace of the pinnacle of civilization, so that we may all partake in the glory of a greater and more various eternal beatitude

I get what you're saying now. But I merely have family support as a cushion, who said I didn't make money elsewhere? I simply used the term NEET because you wagecucks have nothing else to call it, you want to believe everyone not at a 9-5 job sucking Mr Shekelstein's cock must be some loser leeching off society and contributing nothing. Sad news for you, that simply isn't true. Think outside the box for once, wagecuck.

ye people who are prone to raise virtuous children would be the first be sterilized or whatever if these people were to continue in control

congrats on your new webcamming "job"!

we got like 20-30 years before anything really intense starts happening

until then you're still a loser

lots of people have BI met already and just become general worthless sacks of shit. Actually almost the entire body of evidence we have to date proves this. Maybe putting the U on that is just a plot to turn EVERYONE into useless sacks of shit!

fuck off AI can't do my job
>t. creating AI

Eternal NEET here with the yet to be answered question:
Why should I work when I neither want to nor have to?

why wouldnt an ai be able to create an ai better than what you made?

To have the option to acquire things you don't have right now.

I remember you from last night. Sleep well? I'm going to make myself a cappuccino right now.

I already have everthing I want though. I'm also putting away 500€ a month.

Remember deepfakes? AI can do more than just faces they can transfer whole bodies.

Deepfake technology can even transfer species and time of day.

Generative networks can generate music. It can do this the easy way listening to music and playing around with a music-creating program and it can do it the right way listening to music and "imagining" what instruments and voices are supposed to sound like and generating new music entirely from scratch from its imagination.

With the aforementioned technology, you can almost perfectly synthesize speech. We've come a long way from Microsoft Bob!

Style transfer can turn ten-second Microsoft Paint doodles into art masterpieces, or detailed designs far beyond your own capabilities

Generative AI can design assets for video games. More (in)famously, it's capable of procedural generation.

AI can animate a still image, predicting what's supposed to happen next

Generative networks can create photo realistic images. It's only a matter of time before they translate this to video and, potentially, video games!

Generative networks can take a text description and turn it into an image

Style transfer can create psychedelic dreamscapes and nightmares

Generative networks can smooth out animation, turning even low-budget anime into something coming close to movie quality

AI can even bring 'Enhance!' out of CSI!

We already see Nicholas Cage spammed into every movie ever made, and you can edit certain parts of movies in action. Not to mention that you can put words into a world leader's mouth and use their faces while you're at it. The future's gonna be wild, but the wildest part is that when I say "future", I mean the 2020s. Anyone who thinks this technology is twenty or thirty years off or that it'll only be available to the government and wealthy with its initial release, just click away now.

Most of these examples were accomplished using algorithms available for free on GitHub, which is open source. They'll remain free and open source indefinitely. So have your fun. Be Big Brother, or do what I did when I was a kid and try to imagine editing in various effects and new content into shows and games you like, because these are both going to happen.

I've talked to you before. You believe you can have everything a normal person can just by saving up. The math doesn't add up.

>I already have everthing I want though
literal lie

because it is artificial, it's not true intelligence you fucking spastic cunt

so, what do you do in all of that free time?
improving yourself and not fapping to cambodian temple imagery i presume :^)

Go on.

this

People like you shouldn't be designing ai. That's why they dont.

>it's not true intelligence

There are many forms of intelligence you stupid mongoloid waste of snowflake space. Fuck, why do i visit Sup Forums always getting more retarded.

You can have everything you want without money if you want what is of value. Spiritual things are of value because they are eternal.
What is important is offered to you by Jesus Christ in virtue of your humanity.

beware of predators

hurr durr

>You can have everything you want without money if you want what is of value
Try starting a family as a NEET. You think Jesus will pay the bills and the kids' education? Don't be an idiot.

Humanity is going extinct in 100 years after superintelligent AI is created.

>I've talked to you before. You believe you can have everything a normal person can just by saving up. The math doesn't add up.
Why not? Can't remember that conversation.
>literal lie
Not really, it's just hard for wagecucks to accept that a NEET has everything he wants while they have to continue to slave away. And for what?

here is someone born of human sweat and blood, spouting anti-human propaganda

>human can't understand even the basics of its own consciousness
>he thinks human can build superintelligent AI
Talk about pipe dreaming.

I do nofap, yes.

>You think Jesus will pay the bills and the kids' education?
No, but the taxpayer most certainly will.

It will build itself, from the germ level ground work we are putting forth

>Why not?
Because $5000 > $2000, the difference is $3000. That's $3000 worth of things.

>it's just hard for wagecucks to accept...
Just because you keep saying something over and over doesn't make it true.

Sure, but it'll be a white trash life, and your kids will either hate you for it or become losers like yourself. Most likely both. It's no joke.

maybe I should've said, without much money. maybe an issue with justice if you're relying on the tax-payer when you could also contribute?

So we'll just stumble onto the solution that took hundreds of millions of years of evolution to occur, in just a few decades?

>Because $5000 > $2000, the difference is $3000. That's $3000 worth of things.
It's also 6 months of saving up, which kinda defeats your previous point.
>Just because you keep saying something over and over doesn't make it true.
Then why deny something you don't know anything about, user?

>Sure, but it'll be a white trash life, and your kids will either hate you for it or become losers like yourself.
What makes you say that? The vast, vast majority of Austrian children go to public schools. My NEET children would do too and they'd even get some benefits thrown in because of their lower class upbringing.

I remember when I wanted to learn an instrument as a kid but my mom couldn't afford the music school because she, being the unfortunate wagie that she is, earned too much money for me to be eligible for government support but too little to afford it herself.
From my first welfare check I bought a piano and I make a point to play at least half an hour every day.

Exactly. Since we can already mimic the intelligence of primitive animals and we are working together, actually actively researching something with a directive, not just selecting from a randomized pool of outcome without the fitness criteria of intelligence only. Not to even mention that we have a working model to copy, so yes, it won't fucking take millions of years you raging tard.

>it took NATURE thousands of years to build this stalagmite and you want me to build a pillar out of bricks by the end of the week?

Kill yourself.

Ask them to think about "Jesus" and see how long they persist in being
If your AI relies on the occult it will simply perish insofar as it is seen to be infringing upon the rights of a strong Catholic

Do you people actually believe that an AI, or men lusting after the idea of it, can move against humanity while the Pope reigns on earth?

AI is made by humans. It’s just fancy video game and calculator bullshit. It can never replace human consciousness. It’s too limited and imperfect.

I’ve noticed that sociopaths and psychopaths and those who have so-called autism spectrum disorder (such as aspergers) are OBSESSED with AI. They’re the ones shilling for it like they NEED it. They must oh so desire it to justify their pathetic soulless existence. That’s my guess anyways. They don’t have a soul and they’re not conscious therefore they need AI to prove the same is true of everybody else.

>It's also 6 months of saving up, which kinda defeats your previous point.
See, this is why you failed the math class. That $3000 is EACH AND EVERY MONTH. By the time you got that $3000 you're already another $15 000 behind.

>What makes you say that? The vast, vast majority of Austrian children go to public schools. My NEET children would do too and they'd even get some benefits thrown in because of their lower class upbringing.
How autistic do you have to be to not understand relative poverty? Your kids will be bullied and laughed at for having poorfag things, your kids won't have nice things and can't attend hobbies because most of them cost money, and not just a few hundred bucks either.

>I remember when I wanted to learn an instrument as a kid but my mom couldn't afford the music school because she, being the unfortunate wagie that she is, earned too much money for me to be eligible for government support but too little to afford it herself.
That's a lovely anecdote that'll surely make the kids feel better about having deadbeat parents.

>Since we can already mimic the intelligence of primitive animals and we are working together, actually actively researching something with a directive, not just selecting from a randomized pool of outcome without the fitness criteria of intelligence only. Not to even mention that we have a working model to copy, so yes, it won't fucking take millions of years you raging tard.
What part of not understanding consciousness don't you understand? Comparing primitive animals and to consciousness and human intelligence is like comparing modern computer CPU to a rock.

But hey, if you want to live in fantasy land, that's your choice.

See