This board is fucking Sup Forums 2.0 Seriously...

This board is fucking Sup Forums 2.0 Seriously. All you fags talk about is gay shit like 14 88 muh jooos! i hate jews too. but your fucking autistic for adoring hitler when that retard destroyed nationalism and pride. When all he had to do was fucking round up jews and instead of killing them or sending them to camps. Sent them to fuckking africa.

And if jews made africa successful what then? Than you truly should be afraid because if they can do that when you "whites" cannot. you are truly their inferiors.

Also this place is just /bait/ and gay shit. The fact tat 300 kids are arguing on this site at any given time does not make you thhe large demographic. Only people who are anti trumpers. Are fucking deranged liberals. And if your pro trump you dont have to suck his fucking cockk non stop. holy shhit. Im going to eat breakfast now. and visit the other boards at work with my phone that are actually entertaining and not full of retards.

Also stop fucking mentioning video games on here. you fucking autist ruin everything. and /redpill/ music is just fuckking autistic weirdo kids wanting to share music and not get laughed at publicly like they do at school Oh. And just to prove there is a bunch of fucking kids here. ever notice they wont shut teh fuck up about pewdiepie these faggots were raised watching people play games on youtubes and theres always a thread about some faggot nobodies arguing who they know because they sit inside all day watching youtube like little kids on their ipads that mommy and daddy gave them.

Discuss rational politics when?

All that salt from the mutt memes

capitalists and wage slaves BTFO

Leave then.

>Gosh guys, Sup Forums really sucks and I hate it here.
So stop spending time here and fuck off to reddit you massive faggot.

hello leftypol

That's one leftypol meme that is actually funny.

>This board is fucking Sup Forums 2.0
imagine my shark

>Send them to Africa
You do know that Jews were given a free pass to leave to what is now Israel and were basically paid to do so before the war. The ones who didn't leave were put in camps

since this is Sup Forums 2.0 i might as well mention this. im watching a new episode of "the Simpsons" on telly and its really edgy and nihilistic, pretty much rick and morty.

Shut up pleb, no one cares about what you think. Kill your self. Go and look at yourself in the mirror and discover the retard looking back.

Do you have any alternatives to Sup Forums? Because now i realised you are right

It is true the left just can't meme.

Christ I could crap out an ms paint picture, or a rage comic that could be better than this

Oh Australia, always with the banter, shame about the government and stuff. Makes us in the uk look free by comparison

>300 kids are arguing on this site
It's probably closer to 3000, based on 4plebs statistics.

>triggered Sup Forumscucks

Sage

i-it w-wasn't banter, i was wondering if "the simpsons" always had a edgy nihilistic theme to it

Is this how it works in your small group cognitive group social therapy sessions where they brainwash you to desire to follow your group leader and march around like fukheads with your mask and skinny faggitpants?
Are you trying to "shame" us ? Like they did you to be a brainless follower?
You do that because you're incapable of an original thought.
You're wasting your faggot time here and would better served finding a same sex leftist and give them a fresh rim job.
Get all the klinkers.
Get your stupid outta here twink.

>instead of killing them or sending them to camps. Sent them to fuckking africa.

Read up on Treblinka. Whole "gas the kikes yah Germany" narrative burns up faster than 700,000 to 900,000 Jews.

I heard this too

it was pretty cringy, first time ive watched it in years

Duh yea...That must be what it is.
Getting "triggered" is a characteristic of a leftyfag.
What you're doing is opening your mouth and asking us to shit in it.
When we shit in your mouth that's not being triggered.
I bet it took you hive fux a week of social therapy sessions and a group of 14 faggots to collectivley come up with your little dribbles you just stained the fkn boards with.
We feel sorry for you.
But we have to BTFO anyway.For your own good.

op makes a good point and i believe it's genuine because the pewdiepie thread made me pretty angry too. what the fuck is this shit? cool. pewdiepie is useful i guess. he doesn't fucking belong here though. fuck

/saged

They're not doing Nazi salutes. They're just saying: "I've had it up to here with these Jews". See, totally innocent and not Anti-semitic at all.

Mutts can't meme, they literally steal memes made by White Europeans and turn it 180 degrees against their creators.

This is exactly the same leftypol does to pol memes.

> now excuse me as i watch my 13 yr old sister get fucked by abdul and jerk off to the diversity.

Eurocucks defend whore mothers and sisters. Really makes ya think why such cucks vote for women leaders. Its mostly in Eurabia.