Dungeon Meshi

Look at this elf!
Look at how she fucked everything up!

were they in lesbians? also why did't they wait to resurrect her?

Why didn't they wait to resurrect farlyn?

She was already almost disconnected from her body. If they had waited until reaching the surface or for someone who could revive her, it would be too late.

but now butterknifeears made a probably even bigger problem using god-fucking-knows what kind of magic.

iirc there were at least 3 options
- bring goat meat and a magician who could restore Farlyn's heavily damaged body down to the dragon's level (it has been stated that it's hard to bring dragon meat to the surface, forgot if it was due to the manpower and cost required, or due to the meat rotting on the way up)
- bring Farlyn's body to the surface so that said magician doesn't need to go down into the dungeon (not viable since it would damage it even more and further lower the chances of a successful ressurrection)
- use dragon meat instead of goat meat

I wonder if the elves (going to the dungeon) are attempting to erase some evidence of their misdeeds, or handling the dungeon master to atone for something, or just trying to get their hands on whatever secrets the dungeon master might have found (immortality, or dungeon making, treasure making, or something that could have a military use like controlling and extending the dungeon to the surface and thus control its monsters)

No problem is bigger than Farlyn being fucking dead.

Is the new chapter out yet?

No chapter this month

>tfw read all of GS and the LNs
>Vol4 LN not out until December
>tfw read Dungeon Meshi to fill in the void
>no new chapter this month
Not that user, but what you're saying is that I should kill myself?

I know the feeling. Another monthly I like took a month off this month too, so thats minus 2 for me.

I don't know what to do senpai.
the only thing I can do is go back through DM and GS and make reaction images that probably already exist from further threads that I was too late to be a part of.

No, read Soremachi to fill the void

>meido
no. that's not what gives me happiness

Mangos I'm reading right now

Firepunch
All Rounder Meguru
Beastars
Ao no Flag
Ajin

None are medieval fantasy, but a selection to consider

>I wonder if the elves (going to the dungeon) are attempting to erase some evidence of their misdeeds, or handling the dungeon master to atone for something, or just trying to get their hands on whatever secrets the dungeon master might have found (immortality, or dungeon making, treasure making, or something that could have a military use like controlling and extending the dungeon to the surface and thus control its monsters)
Good guesses. I'm sure it's all the above through.

What is his endgame?
If he made the dungeon why would he care if Laois stole useless food from the paintings?

>and GS
Explains a lot.

GS is a fun read tho

>Lewd elf is for lewd

I like No Guns Life, but it updates real slow.

>Why didn't they wait to resurrect farlyn?
They explained it. She wasn't disconnected from her body, but the connection was getting weaker the longer they waited. It could have been gone completely when they reached the surface.

Shit was already fucked. Marcilla just took the best gamble that they had available to them.

wasn't the problem in the meat of the dragon

Probably, we don't really know to this day.

He's called the mad wizard for a reason. He probably went crazy conducting some magic that destroyed the kingdom, which is now the dungeon, and makes him believe he's still from the time period from the paintings.