Why do Americans care more about guns than the lives of their children?

Why do Americans care more about guns than the lives of their children?

I care more about guns than lives of children

children:
>cry
>cost money forever
>a lot of them are niggers and shitskins
>grow up and vote against you

guns:
>cool
>don't eat
>shoot things you don't like

"Children"
More like nigglets and juanlets.

cause guns can stop niggers from killing my children but children can’t stop niggers with guns from killing my children

because meh 2nd amendment

They already took our right to keep children.

more children can be made
guns can't be unbanned

a chubby dragon loli in every school would prevent school shootings

Do pro-choicers?

Survival of the fittest

I'm for the children ages 14-16 who fought American Revolutionary and Civil War.

Nowadays children are faggots.

give an inch
they take a mile

Leftists should stop pretending to care about children only when it's politically convenient for them to do so. If you really cared about children you wouldn't be pushing for planned parenthood.

Also, it's less about guns and more about the right not to be forcefully interfered with by a state who gets to determine who does and who doesn't have access to an effective means of self-defense.

Failed states detected and disregarded.

Why are you such a faggot? If Nazis came for your life and your family's, would you be able to defend yourself from them? No, you'd just give them all of your arms beforehand.

Think for once.
Sage

MUH 2ND AMMENDEMTN@ u

>Canada

She isn't really a loli though. She just looks like one.

Illegal immigrants and refugees kill children too, should we therefore ban refugees? Of course not, see now we understand each other.

Kanna is a loli by dragon terms as well though. She's a kid dragon and thus her human form is a kid human.

My guns have yet to self-animate and physically attack my children. But when they do, I'll be the first in line to thank you for warning me.

I care more about children, which is why I know guns are necessary in the long run to protect them.

Look at South Africa. Look at Europe.

Their children are being killed, sold into sex slavery, raped, kidnapped on a daily basis by shitskins, and the whites can't do anything about it because they're either ignorant about it, or if they're not they're unarmed so they can't fight back against the invasion of their government. In the UK and Sweden you can't even carry a gun for self-defense. Weapons will be even more necessary as they get outnumbered. Meanwhile shitskins are bringing in thousands of illegal weapons through arm trafficking.

Do the niggers in St-Louis or Baltimore care about gun laws? They don't because the laws aren't enforced and they get guns illegally from their gang circles.

Do the Muslims who are invading Sweden care about gun laws? They don't, the streets are full of grenades, bombs, heavy weaponry, less than 5% of gun crime is done with legal firearms despite being one of the countries with the harshest gun laws in Europe.

School shootings are statistically irrelevant and make up for less than 0.1% of gun deaths. Switzerland has very lax gun laws despite being one the countries with the least amount of crime.

Serbia has the highest amount of guns per capita after the US yet:

GDP per capita of nigger-infested Detroit: $49,653
>Murder R𝐚te Per 𝟏𝟎𝟎k: πŸ’πŸ’.πŸ”πŸŽ
>Population: 672,795

GDP per capita of homogenous European Belgrade, Serbia: $21,461 (PPP)
>Murder R𝐚te Per 𝟏𝟎𝟎k: 𝟏.πŸ‘
>Population: 1,166,763

Disarming the population means only the criminals, the ones who are actually likely to engage in gun crimes, will be the ones with guns. And the government and police, which no one in their right mind should trust.