Marriage in the 21st Century is... Different

I've started to doubt my marriage. My wife is a great mother to my son and two daughters, but looking back over our marriage, she hasn't treated me so well.

She doesn't listen to me, she goes out with friends all the time and she constantly complains that I don't make enough for her lifestyle (I make 92k a year in tech).

We got married when i was 25 and her 22, but she has been very rude to me since we had our first child, which was not what I expected at all.

I've been readin about marriage before my times, and it seems that she wouldn't be able to get away with these things, and I would have been in charge or my family since i'm the one providing everyone's meals and living expenses.

She is likely cheating on me, but i wonder if other married guys have this same issue and why marriage seems so different than how its portrayed in society.

Other urls found in this thread:

canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx
reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
youtube.com/watch?v=4fUpVN6sHaA&index=2&list=RD0hAmCjqVkFg
reddit.com/r/askMRP/
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgNOiXQi-8
youtu.be/5Ei1oGsmUXY?t=17m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

paternity tested the kids yet?

when you let women see weakness they will pick on you until you're a penniless husk

read the book The Manual by W Anton

I did get one, and I am the father, but I'm trying not to divorce right now so the kids don't get scarred, my youngest is 6 yrs old.

Are you low-t? Also did you test all of your kids? Do you think it's all women or just your wife?
canadiancrc.com/Newspaper_Articles/Globe_and_Mail_Moms_Little_secret_14DEC02.aspx

just start working out and improving yourself, she might respect you if you were a built

it's enraging the language the article uses, like she's keeping a cheat-day on her diet a secret instead of ruining a man's life and invalidating his efforts to procreate.

No I'm slightly High-T, (i think 605 ng/dl) and I'm starting to think it's all women.

Every other one of my married friends tells me the same things and the few women I've met outside my family all act the same.

I have begun working out more recently, but she hasn't noticed.

This.

Make yourself such a prize that she will have no choice but to value you.

Don't go begging for scraps from her. Make her beg for scraps from you.

Make civilized the mind. Make savage the body. Get off fucking Sup Forums.

>She doesn't listen to me, she goes out with friends all the time
Likely to hookup strangers while drunk
>I make 92k a year in tech
You are likely to be a nerd

Yeah, my favorite part is where the family courts force these cucks to pay for other men's kids

Huh. Finland is whore central but I don't hear much complaining. Or maybe people here are used to the degeneracy

Thanks but i don't use Sup Forums much, i'm just quite confused.

I wouldn't call myself a nerd, i only got this job because my mum is best friends with my boss's wife, so he goes easy on me. i guess im just lucky.

i don't know what to do about het cheating on me other than improving myself so I'm better than I am now.

If you divorced her is there any way you could prove in court that she isn't fit to raise kids?

>so the kids don't get scarred, my youngest is 6
Moar like not trying because you realise you will lose your house and half your paychecks for the next 12 years if you do.
And if your wife ain't working, possibly alimony.

>i don't know what to do about het cheating on me other than improving myself
Befriend her friends. That way you have an agent on the inside, and a backup in case things go south with your wife

if you make a lot of money you could do some procedures on yourself (beard/scalp hairplugs, liposuction, penis enlargement, etc)

To put it simply, women are the most responsible teenager in the house. Regardless of what women say they all ultimately feel entitled to being taken care of by a man. The trick is to just simply accept this. Accept that women are your inferior. Accept that the feminist "equality" narrative is 100% bullshit.

This, ironically, will actually help you get along with your wife better. View her as you would view your 16 year old self living under your roof. Stop viewing her as an adult in the sense that men are adults because this is actually what causes women to dislike their husbands so much - you expect her to be less of an entitled cunt and in her mind the way she is thinking is normal and this makes her think you don't respect her for who she is. It's completely insane sounding logic but trust me this is how pretty much all women actually think. Female "adulthood" is different. Take charge, take responsiblity, be a leader, be the man, stop expecting her to be on your level because she is NOT and will NEVER be. Do this and she will start to respect you a lot more.

jesus dude, have you even tried going to marriage counseling?
she might be a brainless airbag that got caught up in Marxist culture, and could very well be unaware of her actions. Have you even told her shes doing xyz and its making you feel xyz bc reasons?

>it seems that she wouldn't be able to get away with these things...i would have been in charge of my family.
You are totally disillusioned if you dont think marriage isnt about work. Do you know what marriage is even? A BIBLICAL MARRIAGE is when the man is the head of the household, he guides the woman and to cherish your wife as jesus did the church. You need to man up and fucking grow a pair, guide her in the marriage. Go to counseling. If you don't believe in God and dont hold christian values, you didnt get married. You got bonded by the state.
Fix your life for heavens sakes. /SIG/ it up and look at the jesus threads every sunday.

1. Start lifting
2. Investigate secretly if she cheats or not. DIY or private investigator
3. If found out that she cheated, secretly talked to lawyer what to do to protect assets and get children
4. If not, have a serious talk with her
5. If she still keeps her behavior, talk to lawyer and get better wife next time

Not really, she's really good with them and they like her because during the day she takes them to the park and the city, sometimes with me.

I was worried about that, but I'm more worried for my kids and my brother's a lawyer, so he likely knows about the bias in family court.

Thanks for the advice, right now I'm trying to both improve myself and work out how i can make a possible divorce as easy for me as possible.

>married with 25

Ahaha what a loser.
t. wizard

I mean if you want to make the relationship work this is the best advice. Its not guarenteed to work but its your best bet op.

Thanks everyone. Wish me luck.

Fucking hell OP you are not painting a good picture. You are about to have your life taken from you through sheer laziness. Women demand upkeep. There is no happily ever after for you in marriage. Get your shit together or you will very soon be broke and alone for the rest of your life if you're not careful.

>1.
Make yourself absolutely as attractive as possible. You need to be a prize that she desires.
>2.
Get wise real quick to body language and social power. Women are always receptive to social body language. It's why psychopaths and narcissists always do so well with women - because they are too. Learn how to read what's going on in a social engagement, and hold firm to your principle.
>3.
Get a fucking hardline principle for how you want to live your life. It should be for self-improvement and the betterment of your family. If she is straying outside that, you can win the argument with that moral line of mutual responsibility.
>4.
Live to your principle. Prioritize your health and development. Be the man your children look for you to be. Set permissive allowances within that principle of how to live that are universal for all parties that must adhere to it, and fair.
Her going out without you is building estrangement between you and so it NOT suitable. Compromise be insisting you be the one that takes her out on the town. Grind with her on dancefloors because it sounds like she wants to do that with SOMEONE. Make that someone you FFS.
>5.
Recognize her body language when you have come full circle and she is desirous of you again. Then feel her up and slap her arse and let her know you want to fuck the shit out of her anytime anywhere. She wants to feel fucking sexy and desirable to people she deems sexy and desirable. At all fucking times she wants that. How often are you fulfilling that, day to day?

Any man in any marriage is now pushing shit up hill. It used to be social convention that made men live like this whether they wanted to or not.

reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Sometimes, when a woman gets a kid, she doesn't like her husband anymore.

>have job that pays extremely well for most people
>be called lazy

Jesus Christ help us.

>We got married when i was 25 and her 22

that young? why do you do this, I see it a lot in you anglos.

I married when i was 31 after fucking dozens and dozens and dozens of girls around the world. You are wasting your best years.

Sexual degeneracy is as damaging as drug use. Kill yourself, faggot. Enjoy your inevitable divorce.

get your kids paternity tested

because then the woman you marry will most likely have done the same, and a woman with a high partner count is exponentially more likely to cheat on you, divorce you, etc.

see pic related

>Sexual degeneracy is as damaging as drug use
And fun as fuck, something you must do when you are still young.
>inevitable divorce
Divorce rates are higher in couples that married too young. Females usually discover that they wasted her best years with the same idiot so around 30/35yo they are cheating on you with people like me.

If you can proove she is cheating, divorce that bitch. Give her nothing and take the kids.
Find a better woman, she doesnt need to genetically good, rather edicated and keen on being a mother.
With nearly 100k, you can find a spy who'll do the job.
Prioritise your children's life first, then yours. Fuck that bitch, don't be a cuck

I hope she was a virgin when you married her. Otherwise she will never respect you. You lost the battle the moment you have to settle for used goods.

It always goes down the drain sooner or later.
Women will get bitchy, will want to "enjoy life", "have space" and other rubbish.
Sex frequency will diminish.
The truth is the only thing keeping a family together is the man, who provides for it and tolerates his wife's bullshit for the sake of the children.
My woman isn't that bitchy lately, but we've been through some bad times. And she doesn't do anything anymore besides working and sleeping. No exercises, no books, nothing.

ain't no shame in divorce

Lmao its so funny to read these cuck stories.
You say you make so much but still your a slave to your nagging bitch

You deserve this faggot.

Your children will likely become far more damaged by witnessing the loveless and meaningless marriage of their parents. I recommend couples counseling if the wife is willing and you can both put in a serious effort to turn the marriage around. Otherwise, get out and be happy.

Also, create your own LLC or Corp and start putting money into it if you are considering a divorce.

>get virgin girl
>later she says she want to ”enjoy life”
>get ”used goods”
>Will never respect you

While the first thing have already happened im waiting to see if the second one is true

You're wrong. People have always been unsatisfied at times in their relationship. It's figuring out a way to rekindle that passion and respect for each other that is a challenge to an overall happy and prolonged marriage.

Perhaps speak with your wife and ask her if there is anything you can do for her to be a better husband. Then give her a few things that are important you in how she can also improve the relationship. Communication is the key here so try to talk to her and keep an open mind.

my parents fought since i can remember things, but atleast i will be smart enough to never marry.

No, fuck that. Don't do a fucking thing for someone who is likely cheating on you. That is likely the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

>Wife may be cheating
>user! Work out and maybe she'll stop!

You people are fucking retarded sometimes. OP get proof she is cheating so she can't get alimony or your kids and find someone who is worth a damn. Marriage is not supposed to be like this you god damned idiot.

My honest advice. Get cunning then wage that kind of attack on her. Women are easy to break. They're all offense and no defense.

First off, stop requiring validation from others. I'm serious. Dismiss her, be cold for no reason. Randomly laugh at her. Don't ask her questions. Tell her. Walk around in a great mood. Watch as these things alone reign her in.

Either way he should still fucking workout and be healthy so his fat ass doesn't keel over. It also gives you more options with new women.

Check to see if the children are white, if they are then stay together.

And sets a good example for his kids

Well im not an expert with women but what made my life easier is when i realised women are inferior to men in every way except childbirth... i realised women were nothing to be respected... you can admire women but really there's nothing to respect... would you respect a man with the voice of a woman? No? Try to comprehend why that is and why you should respect women... Furthermore, women are pathetic... They just are... Until you realise these things you will not do well with women. Also with women you have to try to realise what is really going on under the surface... They will bitch up & down about you having to do this or that on the surface but this is just her emotionality speaking... under the surface she feels neglected and needs to be hugged. She is not an adult... You have to hug her because she is a child.

Your fault. Your pimp hand was weak and now your woman is pimping you. The idea that you make too little to support her lifestyle is laughable even if you make a tenth of what you currently do. It's because she (thinks she) owns you that she can say shit like that. All women are like this, just like how men tend to ruin others if left unchecked, so don't take the easy way out of blaming her for it and moping about it on the chinz. Don't waste your time reading about marriages a hundred years ago either, because that shit is gone now. So you either:
A. Listen to incel mgtow losers and divorce her when this spirals out of control, fucking over your children in the process. This is called being a bad parent.
B. Grow a pair, one ball at a time, and get back to owning your bitch. You make a fuckton of money, but that only buys you her pussy, and only for a time. She's popped out three kids so the rational thing would be to think that your penis no longer has any business hanging out inside her, right? Obviously, you don't think that way, so you need to own her mind. Maybe listen to something like the Black Phillip Show to get some ideas on how relations between men and women work.

Women are gigantic faggots with penis envy and no soul. They are pure chemical imbalance latching to the nearest body that contains the highest amount of testosterone. OP needs to plot a divorce, throw her ass on the curb, and remarry with a prenup agreement. The kids'll be fine. Life is a lot harder than their parents having le divorce.

You know, i hold to this ideal of a rare kind of breed of a woman that has a mind that can be respected. Not all the time because after all she is a woman and is prone to instability, social programming and childishness, but a mind that can be respected now and then... I *think* this kind of woman exists and is usually a redhead for some reason. I still have hope. (Why are they always redheads?)

Is life a god damned contest to see who can live the longest or something?

A little bit of autism does them good.

XD

youtube.com/watch?v=4fUpVN6sHaA&index=2&list=RD0hAmCjqVkFg

You can start by checking her when she disrespects you, put her in her place. Start doing everything to be as independent as possible, her superfluous. Make redundancies for everything, follow the boy scout motto, be prepaired. Get real tight with your kids. Get fit if you aren't already, get attractive, go out to places you know there are women more attractive than her. What little description you've given the relationship is already burnt so prepare for life after before the split, making more in your favor before as well, and finally setup shop for the split.

if it is proven she wants to leave him / has been unfaithful then it's only going to make his future relationships better.

jesus christ mate, take this limp-wristed blogshit to sage

So why dont you sack her off and let her be free in general while you take care of your kids together?

Seriously, as long as you are not retarded, both of you, you should be able to have separate lives without impacting your children. We are not monogamous species. You are not meant to sit there and be utterly dependent on each other for life. Love after marriage should mellow out and become simply a shared life, partnership in most things and children. If you start cheating on each other thats sad, but its not some unacceptable catastrophe. Unless you wanna convert to a mudslime and be a shitskin or go back in time, you cant prevent women being able to do that. Sure, its a little sad, but its a whole lot less sad than being stuck in something you dont want, trying to make the impossible work every day.

>To put it simply, women are the most responsible teenager in the house
Eh while I'm here you might as well read this.

93k in Australia isnt so much, unless im very much mistaken, i remember some user saying so here

This woman is so perfect, it's painful to gaze upon her

>married for 11 years
>2 kids
>all according to plan
can't complain over here.

>can't complain over here.
>Switzerland

woah

how old are you?

You attract the wrong kind of women if all you convey is superficial bullshit.

Just don't develop the Goddess-Whore complex.

A few words for you:

#1 - in the past generations, if you didn't like how your wife behaved, you BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF HER. That's the secret to "the old school". Women were considered to be just smarter than kids, but not as smart as men. So the man of the family had to keep the wife in line, and when she got out of line, beat her, just as parents beat their kids.

#2 - It is natural progress of most women's behavior. When she is single without kids, she focuses her life on her boyfriend/husband. Once the kids come along, she shifts her focus to the children, and the male partner becomes a third wheel. In the future, when your children have children, she will shift her focus from her children to the grand children. At that time, the children will become a third wheel to her. This is a very natural occurrence. It is well studied by science. The only way to keep a woman from changing focus in this way is to not have kids. Which isn't acceptable to most married couples.

>Is life a god damned contest

Are you born yesterday?
Yes it is a contest.

You compare women against other women.
You compare your own kids against other kids.
You compare your country policies and taxes against other country policies and taxes.

And in return, people compare you against other people as well in all type of things.

"50 years ago you would get hit for acting like this, and the police wouldn't arrest me, they'd ask you 'what did you do to make him hit you?' "

not related to your original topic but is 92k a year salary for your age in aus considered above average/high? i was thinking of moving to aus on my dual passport and want to know what is a good salary or not.

>Any man in any marriage is now pushing shit up hill. It used to be social convention that made men live like this whether they wanted to or not.
Good analysis, and this is a meaningful conclusion. The Boomers came of age in the sixties and seventies, just in time for the social convention to collapse. Most of them ended up divorced while the bulk of their kids aren't getting married at all

>get a divorce if she cheats and get your kids
If you EVER go to the court, women will mostly win over children.
YOU will be the one paying half your income as alimony, and YOU will be the one who will land on the street without a home, and YOU will be the one who will be countersued for rape and sexually molesting kids.

Welp, i hope that in your wonderland beer flows in the rivers and burgers grow on trees.

also checkem.

>Get a fucking hardline principle for how you want to live your life. It should be for self-improvement and the betterment of your family. If she is straying outside that, you can win the argument with that moral line of mutual responsibility.

Young man, you have no idea what you're talking about.

10% isnt that bad. You should be able to tell if a girl is a roastie within the first few conversations.

> not organized: roastie
> frequent clubs or parties: roastie
> dated a nig: roastie
> piercings on face: roastie
> weed: roastie

Theres a cute girl at my work thats interested in me. But shes already failed the gf checkmark list with clubs and peircings. Im still going to try to bone her though its been to long.

This guy speaks the truth, because most of the judges presiding are usually male and they always want to be seen as social heroes to their family, friends and any young interns.

Also, does anyone find funny the fact that women can accuse a guy of raping and molesting her, and even if she lies, her victim have life socially and economically ruined?

Someone post the copypasta about a wife not cooking properly and the guy driving out with her and beating her up.

This, it's not full proof, but on the off chance it doesn't make her more attractive to you again you'd be fit enough to pursue other women
If she is cheating, you could even negotiate terms of an open marriage and just keep it hidden from your kids, it'll be better for them
Plus stats show that most couples who were on the verge of divorce that don't end up getting divorced, usually 5 years down the road from when they doubted their marriage, they're happier and don't regret staying together
Commitment long term is so rare anymore this phenomenon is probably rooted in a feeling of thankfullness for sticking it out and not letting the other die alone

It's a decent wage for a single person but supporting a family it's not too much. The cost of living in Australia is insane, in capital cities median house prices exceed 1 million AUD

This is not right. Its so wrong. The courts just fuck you over every time. Change is needed.

Not married but I had an ex who at first would buy everything and wouldn't accept money. Then her dad stopped putting money in her account and she expected me to pay for her drinking habit.

Long story short, women act like that at first to get their way and then realize they're useless and take it out on the world.

Obviously there are exceptions but this seems common

>but I'm more worried for my kids and my brother's a lawyer, so he likely knows about the bias in family court.
Yeah I understand this mate, I'm guessing you know the stats on what happens when kids are raised by single mothers.
At least if it's your brother he won't try to help the other party rape you in court.

Check out the book the feminist lie, tonnes of details and stats on the state of feminism in the west.
Not getting paid,but legit a good source of info.

"The courts have decided... user, although your wife cheated on you, it was with an minority , plus the fact that you are a white male and only live to further the patriarchy, you must still pay alimony for not only your wife, but the lover she has as well. Your child must also stay with them, as you are obviously unfit to raise him yourself."

But not all redheads. My current woman is a ginger and she’s batshit insane. I love it though because she’s a homeopathic doctor and just fucks my shit up with massages, chiro, and out of this world sex. The ginger pill is nice, but in small doses.

>you must still pay alimony for not only your wife, but the lover she has as well.
This is your future on feminism

You should always strive to better yourself, mental and emotional wellbeing included. Does she deserve you regardless of whether or not you improve yourself? Personally I wouldn't be with someone that I can't respect and has a history of doing me wrong.

Start learning a language of a country that doesn't have child support treaties with your country. It's pretty easy to get a good job in China if you're white and speak Mandarin, so maybe consider that. The working out idea isn't bad but you should do it less because you wanna keep your wife but more because it'll increase the amount of pussy you can pull in after.

Meanwhile I know heroin addict chads who live on peoples couches who have women worship them. Marriage is a joke, love is bullshit, focus on making money but after the divorce you inevitably have that will be hard.

>The Manual by W Anton
The Manual: What Women Want and How to Give It to Them . They already get everything they want and its not enough . Women are black holes .

Good luck, OP. My friend got married young and had some problems with his wife. He suggested this and said it helped a lot.
>Inb4 plebbit
I don't use it, and I'm not sure which one you should start with. But here you go:
>reddit.com/r/marriedredpill/
>reddit.com/r/askMRP/
I am saddened by how things are too. I would totally fight my desires to whore around but society punishes me for it. You can date foreigners who are submissive and trad, but you have to worry about miscegenation and the stats of unhealthy marriages, not to mention golddigging whores. And at best, if you dodge all that, we are all human and with current laws/social norms, it seems unlikely a good girl will stay that way. So, for now I have not settled down or had kids. :/ Props to you for trying to be trad and have white babies.

>society punishes me for fighting my desires.*
You are freer, richer, get more attention from sexy/obedient women, when you act on animalistic desires. When you do the right thing and settle down and try to be monogamous and focus your animalistic energy towards building a healthy family and being a productive member of society, you get shit on. Maybe someday I will be more altruistic...

TC, get a paternity test. Back in my early thirties I was fucking some married chick and got her pregnant. I remember the day she showed me the test. I told her to make sure she fucked her chap that night and tell him it’s his. That kid will be 14 now and he still doesn’t know.

Women are ruthless and you sound like a pansy.

>We need the maximum amount of sex possible while we still have force, until the last moment. For us, sex comes first and love second. For them, the contrary happens: love comes first. But understand it well: in most of the time, they don’t want to give love, want only to receive it and giving in return the minimum necessary to keep us tied by desires, by the feelings and passion. They have a double desire. Desire the serfdom of the weak and the protection of the strong. Want to dominate the moron and needy to exploit them as husbands, raisers of her offspring at the same time they want to obtain the affection of the insensible males that own harems and are on top of the male hierarchy. The weak, when chained, receive sex, affection and love in minimal quantities, only to satiate to be kept imprisoned.

If you marry you are a cuck

Dude. There are no easy ways out. I lived in Asia for a while and it was great. Not gonna' lie. But I missed a bullet there by not getting anyone pregnant. It's easy to get girls there for a white guy. If you have kids, will they look as white as you? What do you think that does to the psyche of your offspring?
>QUICK RUNDOWN:
(Vid and pic related.)
youtube.com/watch?v=mCgNOiXQi-8
>WHOLE ENCHILADDA:
youtu.be/5Ei1oGsmUXY?t=17m22s

>Meanwhile in the Middle East, a wife got beat severely by her husband because he suspects her cheating on him because she came home late at night for once.

>Moved by the desire of having the highest number possible of males desiring for her, to create a matriarchal clan, females elaborate a sophisticated psychological strategy to expose themselves to the masculine desire without being liable for that. In a raw way, we can divide the selected males in two types: the provider and the lover. They fight endlessly to submit everyone and when they face one that doesn’t submit, that one transforms in a great emotional problem for them. Those who submit are served as providers, husbands, and those not submitted serve as lovers, getting affection, love and good quality sex.

It's not like you are not a fucking disgrace either bro, you're a pretty disgusting person.

never let the woman buy everything user.. youre putting her in the dominant position. thats game over already

>The female affection is not an automatic retribution to the masculine love, but a strategy to conquest and imprison him. That is why it is directed to those that don’t love her. It is, equally, not given to the in-love males or those submitted. The affection, love and dedications are imprisonment tools. Therefore, if you wish to receive them nonstop, you will need to be in the intermediary state, to “one step from submission” but never to give up really. Our error consists in believing the lie that affection and love are reflexes from sublime feelings. As much more we please them, the less we are given.