Winter is coming to Europe

120 dead and winter chan is just "warming up".

Let it snow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T2LHT8Z9rt4
youtube.com/watch?v=x1NOYXFgF-4
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This picture is mostly wrong because its the european women letting the muslim shits in your countries... that's why immigration is so prevalent in Europe.

They need more diverse cocks for their collection.

You Asians can't know our culture, but Europa the girl is like a mascot for Europe because she loved big Zeus/Jupiter cock.
Factually you are right though. At fault are weak men who can't be men though. It's just women's nature to wreck nations and people.

Australia has a higher migration rate
And lmaoing at you still thinking voting has anything to do with immigration

>t. beta dutchie

>tfw you nostril hair gets frozen
feels good, man

>whole winter was -10
>last day of february -28
>it will be colder at spring

A-are you retarded?

Shouldn't you be shooting up a school while niggers rape your wife?

you forgot all the institutions and teachers and parents raising young boys to become literal pussies !

That's mostly a German/Swedish problem though. They tried to apply German teaching materials here (basically teaching preschool children how to be gay) and caused a giant shit storm.

It's -12 where I'm at right now and my pipes have frozen, meaning I've got no water whatsoever.

thanks this gives me hope user.

LET
IT
SNOW

you got enough water, dude.
[spoiler]ice and snow[/spoiler]

It was 20c where I'm at.

-6 celcius

snowing all morning here.

Dead old white people. Room for more Muslim Refugees.

-10 right now, we'll have -19 tonight. It has been snowing furiously for 2 and a half days already, with a small stop of a few hours yesterday. The snow has already passed the 30 cm mark last night and the forecast shows that it will keep on snowing till Sunday, continuously. Walking outside to work can be literally compared with participating in a "who brakes his leg first" competition.

/comfy/ as fuck sitting on the balcony of my workplace, smoking a cigg and watching people fall one after another in front of the building. Wish we could have this all year long.

-6 here, some snow at night but now it's practically gone already.
Never mind, as I started writing this it started snowing.

How many dead gypsies so far? I bet they forgot to steal enough styrofoam for their trailers.

I've been living in the mountains for a few years now. 10,000 foot elevation. Sometimes at night it gets down to -25C or so, as soon as you walk outside your nose hair freezes. Pretty cool feeling

Fuck this shit. I’m from south and this shit is not good. With our humidity even when it drops 5 degrees below zero we are fucked. It’s even worse than -30 in the north

How much in non-retard units? I’m at 1400 m

A foot is 1/3 yard which is appoximately a meter.

3048m. It's a small town in the mountains of Colorado

Stop using my flag I wish your mother died in her sleep you fucking cumskin

I honestly haven't seen one since it started snowing. They seem to have the same pattern as the muzzies or the niggers - the moment we get snow, they suddenly disappear.

Probably they are like other parasites where the adults just die but the eggs survive and hatch in spring.

Bahahaha. Sad.

On YouTube watch "good old days Sweden"

Go blow it out of your horn

Because a video made by some leftists is undoubtedly the truth and they are the masters of fate. Do you honestly believe that every other video you find on the internet somehow dictates happenings in the real world because it is at the moment what you are made to believe and thus you don't think further than your nigger nose goes and think it's somehow.. the truth. Heck, you might be a afro turk after all seeing how dumb you are. That or you're a troll, a bad troll I am afraid.

кaк тaк тo? 1400 мeтpoв и влaжнo
Tы oткyдa дядь

Three sandniggers drove into a log-truck here yesterday, leaving two kids behind. But I guess we save a few shekels.

Rökt.

You got the wrong one. Sweden is finished.

youtu.be/T2LHT8Z9rt4

You are all like little babies. It was -32 when I went to work this morning. 3 degrees warm inside my shop. I said fuck this and went home.

Dumbass, you leave a pencil stream running when it's that cold so it doesn't freeze. Better hope it doesn't burst.

>t. Huno-Romanian Empire

Nah that is the one, anyone can cherry pick and put it all in one video and if you weren't a nigger you would probably know that.

And if you're gonna carry on this pathetic attempt at LARPing a turk atleast change to a meme flag.

You're so stupid it's no wonder y'all sold your own people to the evul whyte man to be slaves. And if you knew anything about history you wouldn't be turkposting under a nigger flag because you'd know that Arabs and Turks have had nigger slaves for much much longer than the evul whyte man did. So God bless them for pushing niggers further into the ground.

This desu.

-12 and you're whining like a little bitch?

-31C here atm. Who else /comfy/

Nice rare/proxy. Also, you made me sad now..

Only -15C here :T

I am a Turkish muslim living in Canada, and I think it's bullshit that every culture gets to preserve itself except for Europeans. I want to go to Europe one day as a tourist and see windmills, gothic architecture, and cathedrals. If I wanted to see mosques or kebab, I'd go to the middle east. Even in Canada I am disgusted by people who force their own cultures unto this country. People should try to integrate into Canadian culture as opposed to dulling everything down into diversity.

I don't have an unlimited supply of warm water, but I do have a water heater that clearly failed on me.

-12 ain't that cold, I just have shit isolation.

Not all turks are trash

Sorry.

Rare flag.

fuck me, still snowing here.

>12 this afternoon here
so nice out (* ^ ω ^)

No, keep it closed.

-14 in Italy as well yesterday night, comfy winter this year it's cold just right the last two years it was very hot. This morning I saw on the news niggers being hospitalized for body failure and severe cold burnings given how cold it was while most people here sleep with open windows and fireplace lit up. How the fuck do the somalians survive in places like sweden or norway it must be hell for them I just do not understand

>And lmaoing at you still thinking voting has anything to do with immigration

This, there are plenty of popular anti-immigration politicians but the electoral system , which is controlled by the current ruling class, make their ascension impossible.

Winterchan - The Great Muslim Killer

Not all of them are Muslims (especially East African rapefugees), they are just subhumans and Islam happens to be the one culture that harmonizes best with behaving like a rabid animal.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1NOYXFgF-4

Too bad Strache is one bad memelord and does nothing to help our Hungarian friends or to deport the Shitskins who already made it to here.
He is just taking our freedums like the good EU bootlicker he is.

>Winterchan
you do understand that there are muslims who are of european decent?

Sochi

In a better life.. in a better life.

Snow is really bad in the UK. Roads are completely inaccessible, haven't been to go to work in two days.

Ain't stopping the rest of Europe, I mean compared to what you have over there to what we have here it's baby snow.

We don't have the infrastructure to deal with it. 10 inches of snow is a huge amount for us.

I can't imagine how it is in british shoes regarding this like..

Goodluck with the beast from the east my dude.

Haha. Thanks, Sven.

why so many bitches in this thread?

How's winter on the eastern front brat?

>tfw no Ukrainian qt to keep you warm

You're 100% right

feeling /comfy/ with some coffee, no problem

Sad times..

Don't meet too many of them, all those pictures of em qts with weapons and shit on instagram and what not HAS to be hogwash.

Sounds like heaven my guy.
(Coffee = Heaven)

Only 3 degrees in your cuck shed?
I'm practically sweating in my toothpaste factory, maybe start paying for heating instead of somalis to come have their way with your wife-sister.

>-12
>cold

you live in skåne or somth?

no weather can save you stupid wh*toid

Global warming amirite. -15 in March

that's completely new to me, i thought britain gets lots of snow being relatively north, guess i never thought about the effect of the sea.

>work in shop warehouse
>major power cut
>have to close
>have to bin everything

that was a funny shift

Never experienced anything below 5º C
How does it feel like?

It got down to 28F here in Texas this winter. It actually snowed one day, but it melted when it hit the ground. One of the coldest winters on record desu.

>tfw your European genetics have prepared you for this refreshing blast of cold

Feels good to not live a country with inhabitants closer to monkeys than to people.
The ones who look humanoid have uma delicia tits, though.

Neither will it save yours as it is killing your weak people.

it was -16 here and let me tell you, this is where the phrase 'chilled to the bone' comes from.

Winterchan is kawaii as fuck.

But I wanted to out jogging...

Today is the date shadow moses happened in Metal Gear Solid and theyres fucking snow everywhere. Super Baby method when?

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=mN7LW0Y00kE

only seen one muslim ninja today, good let the winter continue.

We wish you a white christmas... and some snow too!

>-12
Is that is faggots
You know nothing of cold

>euroniggers think they know winter

-8 and I only have a t shirt and a thin coat

All humans are the same race and you know it

The name Europe comes from the female character in Greek mythology Europa who was sent to the western lands by Jupiter.
She rides the white bull like roasties did back then and this explains the hyperborean people