Why are there so many pewdiepie threads lately?

What did he do? Some people even claim he browses Sup Forums daily. Any proof?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc
youtu.be/ZyO-kSOliSE
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes. im here. pewdiepew here in flesh AMA

Ever since Pewdiepie lynched that black family in self defense he became /ourguy/
Read the news about it.

>How do I use google?

Newfag

what's the dankest new meme right now, bro?

Did Hitler do anything wrong?

But can it do this only $399

His latest run of videos have been boring and based on stale content. His channel seems tired now.

there were lots of proof , I'm pretty sure some user can post them here or you can use google. He always browsed Sup Forums if you ask me at first he was ''merely pretending'' not to. As he lost the desire for money and fame or he basically lost his interest in all the youtube fuckery and decided to why not be himself? It will be more apparent as time goes by , probably.

OR

He , although being a classic passive white guy , somehow got redpilled and said , fuck all this shit , I am going to go out in a blaze of glory. I doubt he wants to be a youtber anymore , sure he could be having fun but he must have some sort of an endgame for himself. Right?

If he doesn't do subtle evangelion references he doesn't browse Sup Forums.

Jumping out of a closet and shouting REEEEEEEEEEE

In one of his videos he was browsing Sup Forums's RED. Dunno which tho.

It's just cancerous brofag autists trying to force meme this swedecuck pussy into saving the white race when his only talent is giving kids permanent brain damage.

This pic and news r as old as egiptians

amy schumer of curse

and you're an embarrassment to humanity

fuck off

He browses /wsg/ and made references to Sweden being Saudi Arabia.

shill jealous of swede supremacy

Was /gif/ ylyl

I have literally no understanding of what you just said.

Sitt ner, var ödmjuk

he roasted that whale of a comedian

There's a poster of that on his wall.

thats a funny way to say saudi arabia.

Yes i just saw one of his vids. Actually, i just watched a dozen of his vids and only now realized what i'm doing.

>Any proof?
he goes to Sup Forums for memes in meme review *clap clap*

He's always here. NUFAG ! !

No one cares about eceleb faggots. Doesn't this nigger have some Jew games to play?

Oh come on, too obvious.
Maybe the fact that it's so obvious that it's obviously not you, makes it obvious that it is indeed you. Or because you know how obvious it would be that people would believe it's you BECAUSE it is s-
You get the point. There are 5 layers in this post. Which makes me believe that it might be pewdiepie.

I dare him to call me a cunt in his next video and tell me I know who I am.

Just watch his YLYL videos, he clearly shows that he's browsing /wsg/ and even /gif/. He references Sup Forums sometimes in his videos and he doesn't like political correctness. Big chance that he atleast visited Sup Forums multiple times in his life, I subscribed not to long ago since I noticed that his content is actually pretty entertaining.

if this is pewdiepie, say in your next video that Asuka is best girl. Or somehow refference it in it.

Theres been like 1. Wtf are you on about?

dude your not paying enough attention. fell for the muh e-celeb fake anarchist meme.

Hey bro. You have an entire bro army at your disposal... fund a fucking settlement in the mountains of appalachia or the rockies and lets be an example for the world to follow.

dunno, he looks and behaves like a soyboipucci faggot

shut the fuck up k*ke.
YOu will never be as manly as aryan god Pewdiepie thanks to your shitty k*ke genetics

>weak pale skinny sheltered faggot with a cringy beard
>manly
topcec

:^)

He's fucking badass. His form of redpill is like Jordan Petersons, only funny. Not perceptible enough for the kikes to freak out.

he does browse Sup Forums

Pewdiepie will reply to this post. Watch!

>
They're watching you Pewds

kikes are freaking out like crazy though, fucking with his ads, workin in the shadows 24/7 against him, changing all of youtube to fuck with him

They are thinking every day about how to get rid of Pewdipeie without triggering the shitstorm of the century

He has taken on god's work fervently

Hes already rich as fuck its a game to him now.

And he's really good at games.

Sup?

Bring up the Sup Forumsice somehow in one of your next videos, and give a shoutout to your mom and say that you know shes watching

Hej Felix, can du ha med mariza på någon video? Ser inte henne så mycket. Om det verkligen är du så visa upp henne på någon nästkommande video.

did you ask him to put a baby in Marzia?

The sad thing is this is true. Our government has proposed to change the constitution. Appearently they will make it ILLEGAL to display race, etnicity, nationality etc. In both written media and spoken.

Do a video about this news.com.au/finance/economy/world-economy/the-time-for-reconciliation-is-over-south-africa-votes-to-confiscate-whiteowned-without-compensation/news-story/a8a81155995b1adc1c399d3576c4c0bc

Title it: Agriculture BTFO

>EU Flag

Oh no it's retarded

because most of Sup Forumstards are beta orbiters with AD and beta orbiters with AD should get gassed

I asked him to include Mariza in any vid. It was long time i saw her :(

because he is goebbels 2.0

youtu.be/ZyO-kSOliSE

Remove your memeflag fag

shills trying to false flag him for some reason. make enough threads as fodder

he hates sweden
constantly rips into sweden
is a giant normie that we get to slowly watch become a wizard
i love him

Pews cock is huge

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
Vid not r3lated

I liked his videos, but him promoting that extremist guy who hosts 'white power with steven crowder' was a step too far in my opinion. Steven crowder has openoy and repeatedly advocated for the genocide of all non-whites and he frequently mentions how cucked hitler was, wtf? over the top.

you got some of them citations?

Pewdiepie lives in England you faggot. Also yeah he browses here, but I don't think that's why he makes these videos. It will happen to everyone, the more ((they)) attack white men and whiteness in general the more people will start to push back.

Sorry but noone besides (((You))), agrees with this. Besides he is only a middle man and not what you claim

Pewds is love,
Pewds is life
If you're not careful,
Pewds fuck your wife

Nice rhyme, but Pewds wouldn't. He has high morals

Pewdiepie here. Just wanted to let you know the Jews did absolutely nothing wrong.

he is alpha chad. spends his free time building mechs. you dont see elon musk building mechs. checkmate

he paid a company to shill for him here to get more views.
/thread

*bro fist*

He is redpilled, and the biggest youtuber out there.

I really hated that guy until a year ago. His videos drastically changed from cringey "hurr durr video games xDDD" to some sort of "self-aware subtle pol"-shitposting. He still does those unfunny reddit meme videos, but some of his commentary videos are really good.

>implying any company would hire him
disney told him to get fucked why would any other jews shill for him

its beautiful watchng a normie become a wizard

Why would Pewds rather plow a girl than build mech? Checkered, 4 in a row!

Bless you my man. Time for you to make some babies tho

Felix, play happy wheels and spout ironic communist propaganda over it.

>Amy Schumer

Guys I'm lost. Which one of the britbongs is Pewds? Is it him?

Because Pewdserpiebeardo needs a few dozen clicks from Sup Forums due to being practically unknown on the interweb highways. Oh wait.

E celebs is what white people with nigger IQ talk about

He’s been talking about testosterone and being manly a lot lately. Can’t wait for the soyboy video.

Nice digits, user

If they ever make a movie about him, put this in the trailer.

Being born a leaf is gods punishment for people who gained a lot of Karma during their previous life

wow you're fucking stupid i said HE HIRED A COMPANY TO SHILL FOR HIM HERE which is a fact

building mechs is hectic skatz. fucking girls is gross and gets you cooties

Get fucked shill, nobody believes you

fuck you if you think these e-celeb faggots don't hire marketing companies to keep their clicks coming you are a fucking retard

he does, and he just reposts and spams, just like his fucking youtube channel

;)

>.02 cents deposited faggot

This ladies and gentleman is what we call an afraid jew

Eat shit nigger you posted a crazy claim with zero proof

even if i posted absolute proof you and
this faggot would be defending him over and over because you're likely paid to do it. now fuck off

He drops a lot of red pills and he's not a liberal baby. He did a video on Amy Schumer recently which was pretty good.
You'll see him making videos trashing amy and hillary and other liberals rather than trashing right wingers and trump

nice try Bewdiebie