Oy veyyy

Oy veyyy

Stuff like demolished graveyards and spraypainted swastikas reek of "hey rabbi whatcha doin".
Nobody in their right mind would support demolising Jew graves, be they SpergSocs or not. There is nothing to gain from this, but plenty to lose.

Whatcha doing rabbi?

We just don't like them.

This. I'd punch a living Jew in the nose, not break some worthless hunk of stone in the middle of nowhere that nobody cares about.

They are just counting that Israeli who called in bomb threats to synagogues. A "hey rabbi whatcha doin" false flag done by another Jew, and they used it to claim that "anti-Semitism" has increased.

And Jews wonder why everyone hates them.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND, GOYIM

good

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!!!!

Besides the "hey rabbi whatcha doin" incidents that are increasing steadily, there is quite the spike in anti-Semitism among the younger and older generations.
millennials are still mostly sheep.
I think the internet has something to do with this.
It is funny how when people are able to get together online and have free speech how quickly they realize how much Jews suck to live around and the damage the majority of the cause.

Number 1 trick in the jew playbook. Create a problem, lie about it, Mah holocaust. I wonder how bad these "swastikas" look. Jews are not know for their art. Probably look like two stickmen fucking eachother.

The ADL reports this dramatic increase in antisemitism so often, it's a wonder they're still around to report it at all.

As the non-white population increases, so does anti-semitism. Jews need to realise this.

Those are rookie numbers. We gotta up those numbers.

Couldn't be anything to do with pic related could it? I mean it's not like more and more people are seeing (((COINCIDENCES))) everywhere.

Lol I wish

Ameritards are as clueless as ever. Most of them don’t even know what a Jew is.

>Some of the incidents, however, were fake.

reminder

Saved

Isn't that picture from a cemetery that got blown down in a windstorm?

What is this?

The gravestones were erosion because the cheap kikes didn't pay land upkeep, the bomb threats were a kike teen who fled to Israel.

A rabbi knocking over gravestones.

>muh anti-semitism is on the rise!
>uses fucking broken tomb stones as the image which were found to have been a hoax