Do you ever think we will get to the point where white knights become a real thing...

do you ever think we will get to the point where white knights become a real thing? because normies are starting to realise this whole race mixing thing means no more cuties?
do they really want everyone to be ugly and brown ...do they even know what diversity means?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sdKxBQTix30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They don't know what diversity means, but they know their definition of it means no more whitey, and for them that's a good thing, or so they think.

Tswift is so fucking beautiful even without makeup,

No more cuties lel. Once whites are wiped out thru race mixing and shootings, Asians as the true master race can sweep over the over and remove the brown hordes with rapid precision. Then the world will be full of cuties.

Do not forget, before we wipe our self out Asian going to come and physical remove every non pure white.
Right now the average asian woman would date a white men, imagine there are not white men left...

Normies don't think in long terms, that's why they are happy to let the waves of muslims go into Europe so they feel good about themselves, even after terror attacks.

just saw big trouble in little china this morning and there is a scene with that one chink in all movies and the other one too if you know what I mean and he said" chinese girls do no have green eyes" and despair hit me like a tonne on bricks.
I really want a jap/chink wife but I need my son to have blue/grey/green eyes or I could never feel like it is my own kid.
I would turn down Vjuice because even tho she is almost perfect she has the dark souless eyes of a shark ...or a jew.

>No more cuties

That's implying the UK had cuties.

There are QT in the UK.

If a girl looks too much on the black side of being white I filter them out. Girls with seriously dark eyes or they tan or fake tan themselves to such an extent they look almost middle eastern I’m usually out. My ideal is blue eyes, pale skin, blonde hair, big tits and fairly tall. My children will be strong what’s your issues with this lefties?

natural beauty, perfect

I don't have the tits and I am not a girl but the rest fit's my description

do you feel the same way I do? feels like I kinda need to look for at least 5/6 mins everytime or some weird witchcraft stuff...no other women has cast a spell on me.

Without makeup, TayTay looks like my cousin, too bad she dyed her hair black, fug

>I don't have big tits.
Come on user, show them titties.

I don't have tits

Come on user, just show them.

you might have liked sharon davis during her swimming days,her nips almost got BBC shut down because jealous roasties.
god damn her nipples really were amazing and in hot climate..gonna have a nostalgia wanks lads.

Lots of models are like that. Not smoking hot in the traditional sense, but they have some strange quality that makes you want to keep looking and looking.

Awesome, I'd stick my high-class cock in her 3rd world shitter anytime.

Can I please come over and bang your cousin?

Pls, make sure she marries a white men.

checked but wtf bro? Taylor swift is not your average model because you know she has brains/savvy/talent behind her looks.
I would march into hell for 5 mins with her and the devil would take it easy on me when I explain it was taytay that made me fight.

>Slovakia
>Niggers
I think she will be alright, you fanboy.

I'm a level 6 white knight.

Just speaking aesthetically here. Also like a model she has neither tiddies nor ass

I disagree ,she looks way more healthy in body and mind compared to models,sure she looks lean/slim but still...who would you bet on in a fight? random victoria secret model or TayTay? and you can't choose it turning into a hot lesbian thing.

There are no races, only people. Genes have been mixing for tens of thousands of years. You have a little Neanderthal in you right?
Cuties will never be bred away, cuties are the result of hybridization of the strongest traits. This isn't going to change.

Really, you should spend more time thinking about your own life, and where its going, less about imaginary people in your head.

There % of asian cuties is close to the same as the % of white cuties if not lower

Never in my life will I understand the asian worship problem this website has
It's one thing to enjoy anime or their history/politics or whatever, but this weird fetish so many here have for them is unrealistic and unhealthy

I just want to teach her basic math...and drop the meme flaggot. who cares if you get called a poo in loo/muhammed anyway and just learn to banter.

I was thinking fashion week birds, Victoria's Secret models can be quite thick. Either way though, the real winner would be my dick.

Lol. Why would u care about the flag?
Half of folks here uses vpns anyway.

POO

I want to make forts with tay under covers

Ok.

well I can't speak for the whole board but I just assume you are a faggot so scared of showing his flag you use the EU so I skip past most meme flag posts,maybe that's just me though.and I want to complete my collection.

Do as you wish. Im here for tay

m-more

jesus christ...she could break me and not be gentle and I would die happy.might even let that giant karli chick rim me too...most likley have to sit in the corner and fap but that still cool.
they could make world peace happen with one make out session.

mmm want taytaybot

So many cuties.

>they could make world peace happen with one make out session.

Lol, idd

I'd like to ejaculate inside her vagina if you catch my innuendo

you know those will have a great night and prob even buy you drinks,would go out with a nite on the town/10

>we have always been knights ....OF DA KLAN

That's the thing, isn't it? They'd be fun people to hang out with, but none of them are wife material.

don't be so sure there, I met my one and only when I shared a joint with her and 20 mins later she grabbed me and bought me to get some "munch" meaning a really decent restaraunt I had no Idea how rich she was when she talked like a chav.
ended up having a table at that greasy duck place or whatever the posh ramsey place was called.

I love taytism

If anybody here understands Hebrew...
youtube.com/watch?v=sdKxBQTix30

ahh the famous nonsense post I was told about before coming here,I keep seeing them more and more on other boards.

Noone cares post more taytays.

Ready for the Swiftkrieg

what do you call that look? she has a certain way of posture and ...elegance? I never knew anyone that posh before.
I legit feel like pic related looking at something other worldly or almost alien.

napoleon dynamite ?

>misread as Right Knighting
>posts makes more sense
Wew

name?

I can't state it any better. She's almost ethereal.

>L
>R

pick one and please explain how the first letter of a word makes you misread text please because I am actually interested in how that is possible considering misreading happens mid sentence.

Class.
Usually self-ordained by thots and often reserved for old gentlemen, but you can see it right there.

>race mixing thing means no more cuties?
race mixing makes more cuties for the other races to have. as long as the race mixing comes from sperm donation, it is perfectly fine.

White knighting to Right knighting.
Think about what you're suggesting, and who'd be clamouring for proper tradition among women.
Who other than the right?

not just ugly. poor.
White households make more money.

Don't forget about the IQ decrease as well.

No. Chivalry is dead because fair maidens are too.

>fake tanlines on her hands

and she's most likely the last of her kind

>all cartoon characters in this fiction story are of legal age

nah not class,something else like above royalty...If america ever does decide to have a queen I bet Taytay wins the game of thrones just because she is the real kelly C.

Quick glance . I saw a hot bitch out of the corner of my eye , but when I looked right at her , man , that bitch was ugly .

been here since day one and never heard about that,did you make it up recently?

:(

I literally just made it up thanks to misreading OP

2 nonsense posts,is this how it is on Sup Forums now? it sure is not shit posting because they can be funny but just random nonsense posts by bots or shills?
there is no reason or pattern for these types of posts.

It'll be ok

Idiot,I am gonna check on the kids.

>I really want a jap/chink wife

shut up kike

Degeneracy, corruption, spinelessness and willful ignorance have made me care little about most things, but at least there is still beauty. Maybe we all will still find ourselves wives who are pretty, even if not pure and faithful. There's definitely still some white knighting left in me.

I need more pictures of Taylor with flowers

>I really want a jap/chink wife
So you're down with making hapa abominations but the brown eyes are pushing it too far? What has this place done to you?

yeah but they never have blue eyes,never really thought about it before but even nigs can get lucky...never seen a chink/jap with anything but black shark like eyes.
something like this but with any eye colour except brown/black soulless eyes.
if nything japs have whiter skin that we do but those eyes just ruin it for me.

Because interracial couples are famous for giving birth to pure white children, instead of mocha coffee coloured ones, am I right? Genes aren't real, so we should have no expectations about what color baby will pop out of a mother. That's why Africa is full of whites, blacks, browns, reds and yellows.

nice arm hair, post moar

:3

>I need more pictures of Taylor with flowers
We all do, mate. We all do.

if they had blue eyes sure,but alas that is not possible.
unless they get the laser surgery...I wonder how many opt to change from blue/green eyes to brown? has that ever happened?

>implying the asians wont unlock the genome and turn themselves white